Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNed77

Lert him go on loan for a season but with no fixed price on the option to buy. He's what he's worth at that point and will still have two years left on his contract. Just make sure they are covering his wages. I reckon he'd smash Italy.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Happens everyday during the summer window. It's why we call it F5 o'clock in eastern time here in North America. The big newspapers always post their best stories around 10pm uk time.
Is this a daily rule for muppet season or on certain days? Or does it drop on certain days due to certain rules or whatnot

Celoti23-81

Are we signing anyone but for James then? I have a funny feeling things are desperately going wrong behind the scenes regarding transfers. We have been going downhill ever since we sold Ronaldo!

Art Vandelay

I give it until next week until A Bola themselves are saying City have made a bid or are making a bid or in some way imply City are competing with us for him.

It's a bit strange that they would bother to deny it. Maybe it means we are close and they don't want to appear to be missing out again, but then why would they care about that either?

peridigm

Are we signing anyone but for James then? I have a funny feeling things are desperately going wrong behind the scenes regarding transfers. We have been going downhill ever since we sold Ronaldo!
You're paying too much attention to this thread and rumors in general. We've brought in some world class players since Ronaldo was sold. The problem is, they were either used ineffectively, the wrong player for the then current manager, or simply went to shit after coming here.

We'll sign players. If we don't, Ed's head will be on a stick come the start of the season. Fans will also turn on Ole and he'll be sacked by November. Rinse and repeat.

Woodzy

A lot of our windows have gone like this. One or two early (and mostly underwhelming) signings, links to half of Europe to only find ourselves scrambling to get stuff over the line in the last week (or worse still, a repeat of last year where we get nothing).

The worst part is barely any of our signings post Fergie have worked out (largely our fault but some we were just unfortunate with). No optimism whatsoever

Celoti23-81

A lot of our windows have gone like this. One or two early (and mostly underwhelming) signings, links to half of Europe to only find ourselves scrambling to get stuff over the line in the last week (or worse still, a repeat of last year where we get nothing).

The worst part is barely any of our signings post Fergie have worked out (largely our fault but some we were just unfortunate with). No optimism whatsoever
The depressing thing about it too is the fact I don't see any rumours about the players we need to dump, like Rojo, Jones, Darmian, Sanchez, Matic etc! It's all screwed up!

UncleBob

We're really stupid if that's true.
Only reason to agree a swap deal involving Icardi would be if they offered us £80mill + Icardi for Lukaku.

Extremely overrated player, not to mention his antics off the pitch. Would be a nightmare if he joined us

el3mel

I like Icardi as a player but his attitude and off the field issues put me off him.
He's worth the risk considering he's probably the only WC striker available and we would have got him for not much money by swapping Lukaku for him. He's also 26, pretty much starting his prime years.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We just can't catch a break, I really don't want to see that lump playing for us again next season but we are never going to get anywhere near what we massively overpaid for him.
Rashford isn’t really good enough to be the number 1 striker either. We are a real mess in that position just like every other.

Devil may care

Rashford isn’t really good enough to be the number 1 striker either. We are a real mess in that position just like every other.
I agree that neither of them are good enough but it seems like Ole is putting all his chips on "Rashy."

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Another former player as Dof? Haven't PSG read the thoughts of our fans in the Manchester United forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.