Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Anything without Jones, Smalling, Young, Matic and Lukaku not starting has to be an improvement so I'd take that for now. I'd be willing to give Sanchez till January in a more pacier and direct lineup before calling time on him altogether.

AaronRedDevil

That front 3 wont get us top 4, Rashford and Martial have not shown any promise under Solskjear and James is 100 miles away from being enough just yet to transform our attack.
You never know. Martial and rashford could be brilliant next season. Give them some faith and believe they can lead the line and it might work out. They do have some good footballing ability, just need to make better decisions. If klopp can believe in freaking Milner, wijnaldum and shaqiri. Let's give them some support and stop putting them in the wrong positions.

Funky Futurista

That front 3 wont get us top 4, Rashford and Martial have not shown any promise under Solskjear and James is 100 miles away from being enough just yet to transform our attack.
Those 3 could at least change positions at will and would give us a lot of pace up top. Hopefully Ole will push them hard in preseason with regards to stamina and tactical decisions and set some standards to what he wants the team and front 3 to do.

MuranoLover

Are we fecking buying anyone or no? Real just bought half a new team and we are still nowhere near improving our squad.

dove

Are we fecking buying anyone or no? Real just bought half a new team and we are still nowhere near improving our squad.
We should stop comparing ourselves to Real. They are in a different league compared to us. While they act like the biggest club in the world, we only pretend to be one.

prateik

Hah. what a twat.. He wont get it terminated. No way. It would set a terrible precedent

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Hah. what a twat.. He wont get it terminated. No way. It would set a terrible precedent
In this day and age they also can't just dismiss it. I highly doubt he has been bullied, however I'd be interested to see what would happen in the case of someone actually being bullied wanting to terminate their contract

Lee565

That would set a serious precedent, other players and their agents would start copying this to get huge wages/signing on fees due to being a free agent.

And some fans actually want this guy at United, no thank you.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Bullying in the workplace? What he saying happened?
I know he was stripped of the captaincy during last season and then left out of the squad for a while so something obviously must have gone on. Highly doubt he’d be able to terminate his contract though.

klayton88

If I was being paid that much money I'd let my boss bang my missus one a week. Bullying ok.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yeah, next time some teammates play a prank on someone....”bullying”. Would set a terrible precedent unless Icardi has some serious proof.

I’d imagine Warnock would give his entire squad reason for termination with all his cursing :lol:

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
I see that claim has been met with a lot of derision but I actually wouldn't be shocked if he won such a case in their current social climate. The club sided with the ultras and stripped him of the captaincy and he most likely has some proof that the club dealt with him unfairly in the last few months.

Go for it Mauro! I'd take him on a free.

United_We_Stand

"...He is refusing various destinations and insisting he wants to remain at Inter, or at least go to Juventus.
Newspaper La Repubblica suggests Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara, who also acts as his agent, are lining up a potential court case against the club.
He would sue for ‘mobbing’ – a legal term referring to bullying that forces someone out of the workplace through intimidation and isolation.
If Icardi is made to train by himself away from the rest of the group, it could be a case, following the precedent set by Goran Pandev when suing Lazio for an early contract termination..."

prateik

So he is basically doing a Bale.. Not leaving unless they terminate his contract and give him the money.

Good for him.

They tried to shove him out for De Gea after he was pretty good for them.. he carried on, did really well.. then got dropped for Courtois, who has been iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.