Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Why the feck Martinez even talking club matters?

diarm

Why the feck Martinez even talking club matters?
I'm not surprised he thinks so highly of Lukaku. You have to remember he's only really ever seen him up close in training against Roberto Martinez coached defences.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Easy deal Ed. Stop wasting time. You don’t want spend 80m on Maguire, 130m on Koulibaly & can’t get Skriniar & De Ligt. That will be the same amount money as Rúben Dias less proven in PL.

If they want Bailly to make the fees less then give them, if we sign Diop it’s not like Bailly is going to be our first choice or second choice and Tuanzebe will be automatically replace his spot. Doubt they aim on Lindelof, they got to be more realistic since the player himself won’t agree to join them.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I'm not surprised he thinks so highly of Lukaku. You have to remember he's only really ever seen him up close in training against Roberto Martinez coached defences.
:lol:

ForestRGoinUp

Its actually uptown the right club to put in an acceptable offer.

What's with everyone talking about United in such derogatory terms these days? A little respect should be required from all in football, having Lukaku, Pogba and Martinez openly talk about leaving/players leaving should be unacceptable, for the life of me I cant understand how they think otherwise.
They’re trying save careers. Fighting the good fight.

lundo88

That Sky article about AWB has been amended and now states £45m will be good enough up front, making it up as it goes along!

F1D

#Pogba ever closer to the #Juve : his girlfriend has rented a Panda Cross in Turin since July 1st.
There was some Italian journo, Momblano or something, who was confident Pep's wife rented Ferrari in Turin :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can’t believe he has come out with that. Hated him when he was at Everton. Seems to get bigger and better jobs whilst being a crap manager.
Great job at Wigan. Nearly got Everton top 4. A breath of fresh air to the Belgium national team. He’s not a crap manager.

Josep Dowling

Great job at Wigan. Nearly got Everton top 4. A breath of fresh air to the Belgium national team. He’s not a crap manager.
Relegated Wigan who haven’t recovered since, nearly got Everton top 4 then rapidly slid down the league after that.

Giggsyking

Kristof Terreur is defending Martinez, but united supporters are on his back giving him a go :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.