Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I'm convinced he's not going to Barca anymore. They are briefing he wants money more than anything else. It's either us, PSG or he stays with Ajax for one more year
Juve?

Infra-red

Looks like we are planning to sign him up as a coach/ambassador after his playing days are over.

Juan Mata has reached an agreement on a new contract tieing him to Manchester United for the next three years. The deal will run until the Spaniard is 34, with the intention of him remaining at the club after he retires as a player.

NJM78

yeah if its true then yes its not smart but please dont lump in Ole with Ed ffs/.
How do we know Ole is not the one who want’s to keep Mata or if reports of Tuanzebe true, allowing him to go.

I refuse to believe Ed solely fecks everything up. But that’s just me.

Mickytrickster

Supports
Liverpool
Talk sport saying 70million offer from united for aumbamyang?

Last edited by a moderator:

sparx99

Clueless transfer strategy. Another farce looks n dombele to spurs. And we are just linked with long staff.

Ed Woodward is dumb as it gets.
N'Dombele could well be another Bakayoko who failed miserably at Chelsea.

Gasolin

Napoli saving Real Madrid, damn it.

We must be screwed, it's incredible we have no more signing, and not one ounce of serenity 2 weeks away from the pre-season. How is that even possible?!?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Napoli saving Real Madrid, damn it.

We must be screwed, it's incredible we have no more signing, and not one ounce of serenity 2 weeks away from the pre-season. How is that even possible?!?
Because we didn't sign James? I don't get it. This would have been exactly the kind of signing Woodward has been criticised for in the past. Yet us not signing a player we don't need and doesn't fit our manager's system is cause for despair.

You lot give muppets a bad name.

reddev3

feck this, we need to give him a chance here.
Exactly what are we even going to do with 8 million? if we sold him for 8 million and tried to buy him back the next day, guaranteed we would be quoted 25-30 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.