Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasolin

Laugh out loud.
Don't laugh, we want 150m GBP for Pogba and probably hope for more so it's just life. 300m EUR is just 265m GBP btw, we should value Pogba around 250m GBP as well then :lol:.

Gasolin

It's not a transfer per se, but we really have to hope that next year, Greenwood, Gomes, McTominay (he's a bit more confirmed), Tuanzebe and all become super star, show speed, envy and technique and lift the team. One player in each line super motivated can sometimes create wonders for the others.

binary bot
I hate when people forget to include the potential overheads in the transfer fee. What if a signing uses more loo roll than the average player? It all adds up.

Get young talent

If he went to Spurs and United didn't even try, would be absolute crap.
Think he doesn't want to come to us with out CL. We scouted him extensively and would be surprised if we just let him go to Spurs.
You don't know that he doesn't want to come, because this stupid board didn't try to get him in the 1st place.

All i know is that Lyon want 75 M € for him and Spurs keep making low ball offer.

We should not give up without trying to hijack the deal.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I hate when people forget to include the potential overheads in the transfer fee. What if a signing uses more loo roll than the average player? It all adds up.
I heard he takes three sugars in his tea he does! It's madness. How can the club move forward with this reckless spending?

gulli_G

They apparently told Hummels that Sule and Hernandez would be the indisputable CB pairing, add to that they have Pavard and Boateng as backups. I doubt they would spend around £75m on a new CB when they need a winger to replace Robben/Ribery.

Classical Mechanic

They apparently told Hummels that Sule and Hernandez would be the indisputable CB pairing, add to that they have Pavard and Boateng as backups. I doubt they would spend around £75m on a new CB when they need a winger to replace Robben/Ribery.
Doubt they be breaking their wage structure for him either.

willhse456

Glazers out is trending on twitter... Feel like this summer is the final straw for a lot of fans, can see the board getting some real abuse if they don't give Ole much backing.

AaronRedDevil

Glazers out is trending on twitter... Feel like this summer is the final straw for a lot of fans, can see the board getting some real abuse if they don't give Ole much backing.
If we don't end this transfer with a single big effective attacking player other then James. I'm gonna be p**sed.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
If we don't end this transfer with a single big effective attacking player other then James. I'm gonna be p**sed.
Depressing and infuriating isn’t it. Another season of Mata and Lingard occupying the wide right role beckons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.