Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedHearted

First Trippier and now this guy? Both started the Champions League final! Interesting moves from Spurs.

Trippier went for peanuts (for a 28 England international), what are they looking to get for Rose?
If you ask me they will go pretty deep in the CL. A shot of taking it

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Not sure why so many people are down on us handing a bumper contract to a player who has proven himself to be invaluable over almost every season since he arrived.

Makes a lot more sense than signing a new player and putting them on high wages with no knowledge of whether they can actually perform in the shirt or not.

Should be handed the captaincy next IMO.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Glad we signed up Davey.
The keeper needs to have confidence in the defenders in front of him. Any wonder his legs wobbled a bit last season with the keystone cops guarding him.

mav_9me

Sorry if this is not an appropriate post but thought this was interesting

LordNinio

Eh seems weird to pair. Why not just post independently.
Comparatively speaking, very few people would share an independent post about a missing person.

Whereas the transfer posts get world wide recognition, shared over and over again. Its even on here.

It is getting the face of a missing person in front of hundreds of thousands of eyes (millions maybe). They're using the huge platform of football, to hopefully save people's lives.

It's a wonderful thing

shahzy

Spurs bound is my guess.

Son, Bale and Kane. Not bad.
If he ever plays. He's clearly lost the passion for football. Its all about making the most money he can before he retires seeing as he is happy to play golf on the weekends and get paid to do nothing during the week apart from a few sprints here and there. I wouldn't such a person near my squad if i was a manager

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Castles talks too much shite for me to take any of what he says even remotely seriously these days.
Somebody on Twitter should ask him what Mourinho is up to as he'll probably be as honest and humble as possible. Use his tone as a barometer like a lie detector test for future tweets.

bcubed

Endeavouring to persevere in observation of all th
Not sure why so many people are down on us handing a bumper contract to a player who has proven himself to be invaluable over almost every season since he arrived.

Makes a lot more sense than signing a new player and putting them on high wages with no knowledge of whether they can actually perform in the shirt or not.

Should be handed the captaincy next IMO.

He can't even captain "his" area, why on earth should he captain the team?

nainaisson

The article claims Liverpool are interested in him, which club mouthpiece Reddy has already denied. Seems like Castles is just printing whatever lies Pepe's agent has told him. We know he's willing to lie on behalf of Jorge Mendes, so maybe he has a similar relationship to other agents as well.

Satissh12

The article claims Liverpool are interested in him, which club mouthpiece Reddy has already denied. Seems like Castles is just printing whatever lies Pepe's agent has told him. We know he's willing to lie on behalf of Jorge Mendes, so maybe he has a similar relationship to other agents as well.

Looks like it wasn't Castles but Ian McGarry who said this in the podcast

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I hope Bale stays there for the remainder of his contract. feck Madrid.

WPMUFC

Bale isn't going anywhere.
Zidane "Gareth Bale wasn't in the matchday squad today because the club is negotiating his departure...I hope it's soon, that would be the best for everyone".

Zidane "It's nothing personal against Gareth. It's just I have to take decisions. These things happen."

seems like there are talks underway with someone

WPMUFC

But of a cnut Zidane, isn’t he?
i don't like how open he did it at the press conference, complete dick move, but he seems to be genuine in moving on players he doesn't want. Whilst i applauded Ole's comments at the end of the season about players not being up to the standard, we've not even heard rumours that we are selling players that are wasting a wage spot.

Acquire Me

i don't like how open he did it at the press conference, complete dick move, but he seems to be genuine in moving on players he doesn't want. Whilst i applauded Ole's comments at the end of the season about players not being up to the standard, we've not even heard rumours that we are selling players that are wasting a wage spot.
Lukaku?

Morpheus 7

Can't remember any player treated as bad at a club than Bale was. He helped them win a few champions league and always wanted to stay, abused by own fans regularly on and off the pitch. Threw to the side by Real Madrid, no respect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.