Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk buttercup

This place is going to go full meltdown in a couple of weeks when all we have signed is James and AWB and the window shuts . Full meltdown I tells ya

Fooza

If they’re so irritated, why don’t we just brief all of British media that we’re categorically not interested and we’ll not be singing him.
Instead brief Mullock and Luckhurst :lol: Think the Dailyfail is feeling left out

D4X73r

nah that's a great signing and not a bad price at all. Gueye is not a "sexy" signing in terms of name/popularity/marketing, but he's a fantastic player that gives great balance to a midfield. I wouldn't be too worried about his age either, he has more than enough left in the tank. Absolutely bossed Evertons midfield last year.
Didn't we bought 2 players post-SAF, who bossed their midfield too?

Edit: sorry, just 1

lsd

The Oracle
This place is going to go full meltdown in a couple of weeks when all we have signed is James and AWB and the window shuts . Full meltdown I tells ya

Better that than paying ridiculous amounts for players worth nowhere near that price .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is United shutting up shop for this transfer window by easing fans into the reality of no more signings being likely. Why would you leave it until now to brief? They've even left the door ajar incase Sporting lower their demands imo.
Not necessarily. But it seems fairly sure these two players are pure media fiction.

hobbers

Our only targets for the rest of the summer are Maguire and Longstaff. And we almost certainly will end up with neither.

There's probably more chance of us selling and replacing Lukaku.

Snafu17

Manchester United have not held discussions with Lille about their forward Nicolas Pepe.

United are also believed to be ‘irritated’ by coverage in the Portuguese media about their interest in Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes. Although United admire the 24-year-old Portugal international, they have not made an approach and sources believe Sporting are using United to try and whip up an auction.
The MEN are generally garbage, but the idea that we plan to go into next season with our only midfield signing possibly being Longstaff is fecking ridiculous. We lost and experienced starter and were short od midfielders anyway. Possibly adding one potentially good player (that we might not even get) and calling it a day would be a mind boggling decision.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Our only targets for the rest of the summer are Maguire and Longstaff. And we almost certainly will end up with neither.

There's probably more chance of us selling and replacing Lukaku.
I think its the other way round.
A chance of maguire or longstaff.
Pretty low chance of lukaku going,let alone a replacement coming in.

Welbeckham

The MEN are generally garbage, but the idea that we plan to go into next season with our only midfield signing possibly being Longstaff is fecking ridiculous. We lost and experienced starter and were short od midfielders anyway. Possibly adding one potentially good player (that we might not even get) and calling it a day would be a mind boggling decision.
I doubt we’re gonna sign Longstaff either. Gueye, Ndombele, Lo Celso all are players that we should (have) been all over.

peridigm

Not necessarily. But it seems fairly sure these two players are pure media fiction.
Similar to the player a few years ago we were supposedly interested in. A DM I can't recall his name. This tripe comes from Portugal every transfer window.

NoMidfielders

Window started well but looks to be heading for a dire conclusion, no where near enough in my opinion. Even Maguire alone would still make top 4 very tough.

Cantona in disguise

Window started well but looks to be heading for a dire conclusion, no where near enough in my opinion. Even Maguire alone would still make top 4 very tough.
Its worrying that we are a couple of weeks away and we are nowhere near where we need to be in terms of ins and outs. If there are no more incomings I think 5th will be our best bet.

However if the likes of Greenwood and Chong etc find their feet early doors we could surprise a few people. Just that back four that's still going to include smalling and jones at times will cost us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Similar to the player a few years ago we were supposedly interested in. A DM I can't recall his name. This tripe comes from Portugal every transfer window.
Yep.
The only player we can be absolutely guaranteed to be after is Maguire

United_We_Stand

Barcelona still hope to bring in another €150 million in player sales this summer as they continue to seek exits for Philippe Coutinho, Malcom and Rafinha Alcantara, sources at the club have told ESPN FC.
Bids would also be considered for Ivan Rakitic, Samuel Umtiti and Arturo Vidal, but Barca are not actively looking to move any of those players on at the moment.

OohAahMartial

Not sure why you are all worrying when the Independent just said we have signed SMS, signing Bruno, Dybala, Pepe and Longstaff too, surely these would be enough??? Are you not entertained?

United_We_Stand

Gareth Bale is still nearing an exit... a reconciliation is surely still impossible.
The exit door could be closed for Isco.
James Rodriguez, another possible solution
..it could now be the case that he may stay as a backup option. The most likely scenario, though, is that he will still join Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.