Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergosaurus

Even crazier when you think these two managers witnessed first hand how shite Lukaku was last season.

Amarsdd

I would be happy getting Dybala for Lukaku. A left-footed player who's comfortable playing as a right-forward should help the team. But I don't think its happening, and is just put out to pressure Inter to complete the deal asap.

Art Vandelay

I think journalists started a competition the last few weeks to see who could produce the most nonsensical rumour. They can swing from Arsenal having no money to bidding £70m for a player in days. Now Dybala for Lukaku. They are just taking the piss at this point.

Pace Abuser

I'd make my wife give Ed oral if he pulls off a swap deal with Juve.

(I don't have a wife.)

Affirmation

This seems too great of a deal for us for it be legit but given it's Di Marzio reporting it and he does appear to be certain about this information then we should do the deal for sure. It would be interesting to see how Paulo Dybala would fit into our team and given his friendship with Paul Pogba this could potentially work as a boost in keeping him at the club :drool:

binary bot
Lille slowly running out of clubs to link to Pepe, at this rate he'll be in a Chutney tweet

Tickle Lad

Supports
Leicester City
Always thought you guys were slightly nuts not going for him this window. Good injury record past two seasons, far more suited to the Premier League than La Liga, and having just turned 30 it's not unreasonable to think he could have single handedly taken you back into the title race given his monstrous Tottenham form and that he's improved since then.

For an absolutely world class right-winger and commercial heavyweight the prices Real Madrid seem to be publicly quoting represent a steal.

redshaw

Lets wait and see if PSG step in with 70 mill cash plus Neymar for our Rom.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This seems too great of a deal for us for it be legit but given it's Di Marzio reporting it and he does appear to be certain about this information then we should do the deal for sure. It would be interesting to see how Paulo Dybala would fit into our team and given his friendship with Paul Pogba this could potentially work as a boost in keeping him at the club :drool:
Di Marzio hasn't been his usual completely reliable self this window.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Don't you mean glass half empty mate, if you're referring to me?

You're overselling me. My glass emptied out at the end of the season.

I'm not naive. I want world peace, but I'm realistic enough to know it'll never happen. I'm also realistic enough to know that the board want a full stadium and that's it. That's already happened.
Half empty - that’s the one haha!

Fair enough, just see all the doom and gloom around the club at the moment, it’s not as bad as it looks to be fair

Tiber

I've never been fussed on Lukaku, but selling him for 70m would still feel cheap.

We need to get our finger out and get this Fernandes deal done while we have the chance, he is going to be a superstar

RedDevilRoshi

If that was any other journalist, I’d have pissed myself in laughter but since it is Di Marzio who is pretty much spot on when it comes to Italian transfers, this would be an absolute dream!

Dybala - Lukaku swap would be absolutely brilliant for us! He could play in that number 10 position or as a RF and finally give us a threat down the right. Also had a fantastic partnership with Pogba when they both last played with each other. Plus two fingers right in Inter’s faces to put the icing on the cake!

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Lukaku will dominate in Serie A. Even without a first touch, he will score goals for fun in that league. We should hold out for 80 million pounds. He should even be going for a lot more money to be honest.

OohAahMartial

Inter Milan have offloaded Miranda today, probably clearing the way for Lukaku bid to reach our price. Lukaku already off to seal a deal to Italy. Whether to Juve or Inter Milan remains the question. Probably why Bruno hasn't been sealed yet, as Dybala just became an option, which might signify Dybala being 1st choice over Bruno.

Real Madrid offloaded Bale and Ceballos, and will now make an official bid for Pogba, who we have already lined up Savic to replace. Remember Ole said anyone who goes will be replaced. So in comes Savic, Bruno or Dybala, plus Moussa Dembele or Ben Yedder.

I still would prefer Bruno over Dybala, for the set piece skill, and think he would ve a better fit. Will be a busy week.

Nero

This has probably come from Utd's side to pressure Inter to hurry up.

NJM78

Dybala would walk into this team. So I call bullshit, but Juve do have a boner for big clumsy forwards, so maybe a glimmer of truth.
United would still probably turn the offer down though probably to do with his profile not being right and the fact young JLingz may lose his starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.