Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosicsleftpeg

In all honesty I'm not that bothered about Dybala which is strange. I'd be happy now to take a slightly reduced offer from Inter as there's no point having a player who isn't interested.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Because the source is sun, metro and mirror level. Wait on Di Marzio and Romano update. If they say he doesnt want, then it wont happen
Crap sources but a fair concern to have - if he's being pushed out and we're his only real option then I can't see it going too well. That would be very Di Maria-esque.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I think it's been plainly obvious from the off that he's being pushed rather than wanting it. Definitely something new don't need even if the transfer muppets wouldn't care. You don't sign players who don't want to be at your club really. It rarely works out well.

F1D

Sneijder and Robben were also treated like thrash at Madrid, shoved out of the door and then shone in their respective clubs. There is a difference in don't wanting to leave the club and dislike playing for a club.

adamwest

If it's a choice between a Dybala who doesn't want to be here or a Bruno Fernandes who is keen and hungry I know who I'm choosing. Both would be nice, obviously but we need players who want to be here. No more passengers we already have enough.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Sneijer and Robben were also treated like thrash at Madrid, shoved out of the door and then shone in their respective clubs. There is a difference in don't wanting to leave the club and dislike playing for a club.
The thing is, nobody reliable has said that Dybala doesn't want to come to United. All that's been said is he needed time to make a decision which is understandable because this whole saga caught him off guard while he was on holiday.

AKDevil

How weird to pursue a deal for so long if he doesn’t want to come (obvious caveats about our negotiating etc). No issue if he doesn’t want to come. Better to know know then find out later down the line when he stinks the place out with half-arsed performances. Hope time spent doesn’t cost us alternatives if it does turn out to be case that he doesn’t come.

F1D

The thing is, nobody reliable has said that Dybala doesn't want to come to United. All that's been said is he needed time to make a decision which is understandable because this whole saga caught him off guard while he was on holiday.
I know, I get it. People are overplaying it.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Juventus : tomorrow morning medical examinations for Dybala along with Alex Sandro

Confirmed the medical visits at the beginning of the season for Paulo Dybala: along with him Alex Sandro. However, negotiations with United are still very hot.
Paulo Dybala is ready to return. Even if it could be an ephemeral, temporary return. The streets of the market are calling, the sirens of Manchester United are convinced and decisive, but meanwhile Joya is about to return to feeling in effect a Juventus footballer .

Tomorrow morning, in fact, the medical visits of Dybala are finally scheduled. Those visits that the Argentine tightrope walker had not made in the past few days, once he returned to Turin after the efforts of the Copa America. Along with him, another South American: Alex Sandro, champion with Brazil , also ready to undergo the classic early-season tests.

ash_86

Basically says dybala returns to training tomorrow and we are still negotiating as far as I can tell.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
How weird to pursue a deal for so long if he doesn’t want to come (obvious caveats about our negotiating etc). No issue if he doesn’t want to come. Better to know know then find out later down the line when he stinks the place out with half-arsed performances. Hope time spent doesn’t cost us alternatives if it does turn out to be case that he doesn’t come.
The thing is, if he didn't want to come, we'd no longer be pursuing the deal or dealing with his image rights. We'd have walked away and either asked for cash from Juve for Lukaku or looked to sell him elsewhere. The fact that none of this has been reported by anyone credible hints to me that Dybala is open to coming and is happy to proceed with negotiations.
Why would we waste our time on a player that has absolutely zero intention of joing, moreover why would his agent even bother meeting us several times to try and progress things?

AKDevil

The thing is, if he didn't want to come, we'd no longer be pursuing the deal or dealing with his image rights. We'd have walked away and either asked for cash from Juve for Lukaku or looked to sell him elsewhere. The fact that none of this has been reported by anyone credible hints to me that Dybala is open to coming and is happy to proceed with negotiations.
Why would we waste our time on a player that has absolutely zero intention of joing, moreover why would his agent even bother meeting us several times to try and progress things?
All fair points.

Fracture90

Honestly if Dybala doesn't want to be here, we shouldn't be after him, don't want another Di Maria scenario.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
For the best. Last thing we need is another Di Maria.

Feck the cnut. Although that means we're stuck with the fastest cow in the Premier League.

lysglimt

Scout
Right choice if that is the case - any reservations and we should tell them to get lost....

We have had enough of argentinians not wanting to be here

Treble

Good to show some dignity. Attracting players by offering crazy money to them and their greedy agents isn't the best possible policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.