Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I feel like he didn't have a choice and barca got rid ASAP for funds.
He had a contract with Barca, though, surely he had a final say.

I know it's not his fault Russia has a lot of racist scumbags, but surely other clubs were interested in him (Everton?)

Infra-red

I feel that about a few teams below us. Everton, West Ham plus Wolves and Leicester who have upcoming teams themselves. We need to be careful, if one of those has 'one of those seasons' then we'll be in trouble.
They'll all be looking at Chelsea, Arsenal and us and thinking that they don't have much to fear.

They all have chance to grab that 4th spot.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Everton doing very well in the window.

Surprise package to break the top 6 if Silva gets it working. Kean will be crucial. They’ve never really replaced Lukaku’s goals.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They should be forced to play behind closed doors, players shouldn’t have to put up with any protests over race, disgusting
The world's largest country facing international bans everywhere....just how is this happening in this day and age. It really is quite sad

jeepers

It's not straightforward if we didn't want to pay £80 million for him.
Yet we ended up paying up anyway. I’m sure they told us “feck off come back only when you ***** wanna pay £80m.”.

Like most of the other posters on here, we are feckin pissed not because we’re overpaying for Slabhead, but because all transfer window, apart from James and Bissaka, that we’ve looked clueless and scatterbrained.

Someone earlier posted that we had to have a target before the Dybala swap came up last week, and that we should now go for that target if we do sell Lukaku. I’m not even sure we had a target, to be honest. Ben Yedder? Dembele? Haller’s gone to West Ham or something. Those about all the strikers we’ve been linked with this window.

I’m sure Ed briefed the British journalists with regards to the Dybala swap issues and how we are not keen anymore, that we still are keen on selling Lukaku and we might not necessarily sign a replacement if Lukaku goes. Well feck me but what would you want the fans to think?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I feel like he didn't have a choice and barca got rid ASAP for funds.
You do have a choice. A club can't sell you just any club if you don't want to go! He chose it for the money nothing else and he'll reap the rewards and the many disadvantages

Lara lhg

Which isn’t enough. We haven’t sold any deadwood. And we hand out contracts to players who aren’t good enough. We are run by clowns, and we will announce Maguire today and they will think they’ve done something special.
I’m not an accountant but can’t understand why we keep giving new long-term contracts to players some might call deadwood for no obvious football reasons. Could it be that by doing so the club is driving up the asset value in the books, thus keeping up the stock-value, somehow “faking it” in the books? That’s got nothing to do with football decisions if true, only financial, how sad....

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Same Rashford who was linked away with a move until we put him on ridiculous wages for a 21 year old yet to break 15 goals in a single season? Obviously not that similar but money plays a huge part.
So signing a new contract with bigger wages means he doesn't want to play for Manchester United?

Right.

UnitedObsession99

such a dickhead tweet
Agreed and pointless. It's 6+1, not even comparable. Also a player has value, a manager who fails does not.

6+1 is great. It means we don't have to mess about with contracts until he is 33 at which point its 1 or 2 year jobby!

The chances of him flopping in that time seem slim. The only risk is of course major injuries, but Maguire's style is not as rash as Jones/ Bailly so touch wood less risky!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's literally been banished hasn't he :lol:

I would guess that's where the reports that he may be sold without a replacement coming in because we know full well he may not go until our window is shut

MUFC OK

Jesus Christ.

I don't know why any player would choose to go to that country.
The fact he was willing to go there, in knowledge of this kind of treatment awaiting him is a sad indictment. Money talks.

Mercifully, no idiotically stupid video.

Perhaps that's why Simon idk reddit guy couldn't get this one right, because their was no marketing department stupid video being made 6 weeks in advance.
That will have come from the club taking notice of fan satisfaction levels on social media. The club knows not to go down that road.

Final piece of business - DDG contract renewal announced on deadline day :lol:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Don't sell him. Don't play him. Put him on the reserves bench and bring him on with two minutes to go every game

Status
Not open for further replies.