Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kearnkoff69

Would be stunning if Arsenal pushed through deals for Upamecano and Tierney the next couple of days. Top 4 would be pretty set in stone if it happened. Obviously it won’t.
That would be quite a coup for them. However, it'll only happen if they have 70-80M lying around for Upamecano and another 25M for Tierney. After spunking so much cash on Pepe, it's hard to say whether Kroenke will open the purse strings again in such a way.

Sanche7

What is this even supposed to mean?
So we gave a guy a six year contract and it backfired, so we shouldn't give six year contracts to anyone ever again?
Instead of giving your shite opinions, why don't you do some proper reporting Stone. All the other mouthpiece reporters kiss their respective club's behind but every single reporter who covers us is looking for an opportunity to throw shite at us, it's plain ridiculous if you ask me. The club should just stop using him as a mouthpiece. Without the club backing, he has nothing. He has zero sources and most of his 'reporting' occurs five minutes before the club confirms the news.

lysglimt

Scout
Would be stunning if Arsenal pushed through deals for Upamecano and Tierney the next couple of days. Top 4 would be pretty set in stone if it happened. Obviously it won’t.
Why would it be - even if they got those players ? Would that make them a much stronger side than 2 of us Chelsea, Spurs and Tottenham ? Not in my opinion

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

The exchange that will lead Danilo to Juventus and Joao Cancelo to Manchester City is in the closing stages. The economic adjustment in favor of the Bianconeri will be around 30 million, while the Brazilian footballer will be signed a 5-year contract for 4 million euros per season plus bonuses. In the next few hours all the details will be defined, with the closing scheduled for the evening: if this were to be the case, the medical visits of Danilo will be fixed, which tomorrow would leave for Italy.
Cancelo to City is done, €30m + Danilo.

City are ruthless and efficient, I envy those cnuts.

ForestRGoinUp

Why would it be - even if they got those players ? Would that make them a much stronger side than 2 of us Chelsea, Spurs and Tottenham ? Not in my opinion
With Upamecano, Tierney + Bellerin and Holding back to go with what is arguably the best attack in the league, yes they’d be in a better position than us and Chelsea quite easily. And maybe on par w Spurs and Tottenham and Poch’s boys

ForestRGoinUp

Excuse me?
You’re a needlessly irritating poster. Never any opinion or substance just trying to catch others twisting words, like it matters. Quite the mantle you’ve taken up. Good job on spurs rebuilding their midfield in one summer when all we’ve got is 1 legitimate first XI midfielder who will play the entire season with one foot out the door and possibly the last half of it with both feet out.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
How were we beaten by Spurs then?
Not really 'beaten' by Spurs then is it? What exactly is a sign of the times?
Beaten to potential transfer targets. Beaten to the right players before we got there. Beaten in our recruitment strategy.

It's a sign of the times that Spurs are showing clearer intent to develop further than we are. They were hunting for bargains when the stadium was being built, and now they're starting to loosen the purse strings. If you notice very carefully, they are in the CL and we are not. Their first team squad is better barring Pogba and De Gea.

It's not that hard to follow.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Who plays Cancelo or Walker? Why are Juve so happy to let Cancelo leave? Must be more than meets the eye with this one

Ban

You’re a needlessly irritating poster. Never any opinion or substance just trying to catch others twisting words, like it matters. Quite the mantle you’ve taken up. Good job on spurs rebuilding their midfield in one summer when all we’ve got is 1 legitimate first XI midfielder who will play the entire season with one foot out the door and possibly the last half of it with both feet out.
I got an advice for you: don't read my posts or better yet put me on ignore. Cheers.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Simon Stone was just making a harmless little joke in his post. Not a particularly good one, but still, I don't understand why everyone is so wound up over it.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Ruthless and efficient? Them signing Cancelo seems to have dragged on for months?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Beaten to potential transfer targets. Beaten to the right players before we got there. Beaten in our recruitment strategy.

It's a sign of the times that Spurs are showing clearer intent to develop further than we are. They were hunting for bargains when the stadium was being built, and now they're starting to loosen the purse strings. If you notice very carefully, they are in the CL and we are not. Their first team squad is better barring Pogba and De Gea.

And AWB and I'd argue a few more as well

Pace Abuser

Simon Stone was just making a harmless little joke in his post. Not a particularly good one, but still, I don't understand why everyone is so wound up over it.
It's transfer season and they're needlessly sensitive after the disappointments. It was just some harmless fun from Stone but missives are being written about it.

DemonOfTheFall

I think it's only you that has this opinion of @Ban, I always find his posts funny and so do others from what I've seen, and this forum needs a bit of humour these days.

2E_MUFC

We weren’t beat by spurs to the signings of Ndombele or Lo Celso. We were never in for him. Doesn’t matter if they were potential buys. Everyone is a potential buy. They also haven’t even signed Lo Celso yet.

Ban

There's no being beaten for potential signings if we weren't at all interested in those players. That we should have been in market for at least one midfielder, that's true.

Dante

Average bang
Yep.

A lot of easily triggered people in here. I can't see what he's said that's offensive.

He just made a callback joke. The fact that Maguire and Moyes are so different is a part of the absurdity of the premise.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Genuinely, if we were signing a player this late in the window our fans would be giving the board pelters. Why is this ruthless and efficient while the Dybala scenario was seen as a slow and cumbersome?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
With Upamecano, Tierney + Bellerin and Holding back to go with what is arguably the best attack in the league, yes they’d be in a better position than us and Chelsea quite easily. And maybe on par w Spurs and Tottenham and Poch’s boys
Holding is a quality player now? :lol:

Fridge chutney

Publicly leaking confidential information from your employer is a sackable offence. He surely knew this and is just trying to get transferred. He's nothing more than a man-baby and as much as I'd prefer to see him rot in the reserves for a season, I'll be well glad to see the back of him and his shite first touch.
I didn't realize he'd done that. Agreed.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Tierney, Bellerin and Holding have had no pre-season have no guarantee they'll be ready anytime soon for the first team. Tierney is potentially out with another injury too. Upamecano would not stop Sokratis, Monreal, Mustafi and Maitland Niles still getting in the side.

Nero

Ruthless and efficient? Them signing Cancelo seems to have dragged on for months?
Don't let the facts get in the way. I dread to think of the reaction on here if we had taken until the final week to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.