Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Central Midfield?! How many central midfielders do you want?!

Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, VDB, Matic,

Arguable Central Midfield (and we're talking players who can play in the central midfield area) is the most stacked area of the squad, if you're talking DM, then yes we need a DM, but CM is far from being an area that needs immediate investment compared to RM, CB and ST. (Yes we need a ST we can't rely on Cavani)

But we don't have any RM and CB, they are far more urgent than CM.
Pogba’s been playing on the left, van de Beek is deployed as a #10 when he plays, Matic is past it and Fred and McTominay are not up to the required standard we expect from a United midfielder.

Champagne Football

Christian Falk just a week ago or so said we werent interested in Sancho anymore because we wanted Bellingham, when literally 99% of all other german news/journalist said we are absolutely interested.

Chelsea is looking at a ST and CB according to most sources, and have enough wide forwards.

Liverpool does not have the money unless they sell Salah and Mane for somewhat similar amount, which *might* happen, but still very unlikely.

Im not saying 100% will happen, but the amount of both german and english sources saying we are quite interested are to many to ignore.
Fair enough, but I just don't see it. 40 or 50 million will be needed for a defender like Varane/Bothman. We absolutely need more creativity urgently in central mid. So Camavinga/Marcos Llorent you're looking at 70 million, or Saul Niguez perhaps 50 million. I don't think Donny will be a double pivot type player we need. Even after sales, I don't think there will be a penny left over for a RW too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Fair enough, but I just don't see it. 40 or 50 million will be needed for a defender like Varane/Bothman. We absolutely need more creativity urgently in central mid. So Camavinga/Marcos Llorent you're looking at 70 million, or Saul Niguez perhaps 50 million. I don't think Donny will be a double pivot type player we need. Even after sales, I don't think there will be a penny left over for a RW too.
Don't forget Kane!

Champagne Football

Central Midfield?! How many central midfielders do you want?!

Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, VDB, Matic,

Arguable Central Midfield (and we're talking players who can play in the central midfield area) is the most stacked area of the squad, if you're talking DM, then yes we need a DM, but CM is far from being an area that needs immediate investment compared to RM, CB and ST. (Yes we need a ST we can't rely on Cavani)

But we don't have any RM and CB, they are far more urgent than CM.
I'd be happy with Greenwood continuing on RW. Martial as back up to Cavani unless we get a big offer for him.

Fred and McT are the only 2 double pivot players we have, and both haven't got a creative bone in their bodies. I think we'll shift Pogba if an important offer arrives. Would be amazing if Van de Beek can become the central mid plaayerwe need, but right now looks like he'll play as an attacking midfielder.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ole invest in a young up and coming box to box player, who is an off the radar type signing, for about 30 million.

theklr

Dont think there has been any links to those players unfortunately... in general there has been very little midfielder links (except for some for Rice)

Status
Not open for further replies.