Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

It's over, done, finito.

What a coincidence. When Real are looking to be in a bit of a financial trouble, some of the better players decided it's time to try "something new" :lol:

Widow

It's over, done, finito.

This makes things interesting.

Will Madrid allow both CBs to leave?

Surly, both can't go to PSG.

There is only a limited number of clubs that can afford to pay their respective wages.

Would we take Ramos for a seaon or two If RV does want a move to PSG?

mancsarered

This makes things interesting.

Will Madrid allow both CBs to leave?

Surly, both can't go to PSG.

There is only a limited number of clubs can afford to pay their respective wages.

Would we take Ramos for a seaon or two?
Absolutely. He's still got plenty left.

Widow

Absolutely. He's still got plenty left.
He’s a cnut but I’d totally take Ramos on a short term deal.
Physically, he's on par with Ronaldo, fit as a butchers dog so I have zero worries in that regard.

He is also a warrior so I have zero worries with him being able to cope in the Prem.

Is he quick enough though?

Could we keep him on the pitch?

There is no question about his winning mentally and he is a natural leader that would have a strong impact on our young players.

Who knows though, let's see!

Zoo

Real have Militao and are looking at Kounde, so I think they'd survive both leaving.
Reckon they get Pau Torres now. They’ve been very hurt that none of their players made the Spain squad.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I think if he does fancy the PL then we are his only realistic option.

City don't seem to need a CB. Liverpool just signed Konate and Chelsea renewed T Silva's deal so I doubt they'd want Ramos too.

PSG or maybe an Italian club would be my guess. Would Bayern take him? I think they'd definitely consider it.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He’s a cnut but I’d totally take Ramos on a short term deal.
Big time. Cavani and Thiago Silva have shown the value of an astute free transfer.

Plus, like you've said, he's a right cnut. And we could do with more cnuts.

AlexUTD

Cheap player who is young and backups Fernandes. He may suck but we need someone who can play for Bruno so he actually gets rest. The buy itself.isnt awful, either the player just sucks or ole is clueless, either option is realistic
Backup for Fernandes when Pogba or Mata can fill ?

Or a third option,the club is clueless and used the old scattergun approach while not actually strenghtening the holes in the squad.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
PSG could be about to sign Donnaruma, Ramos and Wjinaldum without spending a penny on transfer fees. Insane.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
This could be our chance to improve the CB position but I doubt we will move swiftly.

RUCK4444

Ramos and Wijnaldum certainly do
I dunno, I love me some Ramos but, Kimpembe and Marquinhos are a tidy pair at the back. Wijnaldum is well Wijnaldum, tidy but nothing special.

I don't think we will see it exactly transform them. Still good business on free transfers though for sure.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I dunno, I love me some Ramos but, Kimpembe and Marquinhos are a tidy pair at the back. Wijnaldum is well Wijnaldum, tidy but nothing special.

I don't think we will see it exactly transform them. Still good business on free transfers though for sure.
They have Herrera, Gueye, Danilo Pereira etc in midfield. Veratti is always injured. Of course Wijnaldum improves them

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
Predictable I guess. But at least it's confirmed early so moving onto other targets can be done quickly.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
FYI, RM4Arab refers to Marca in their Tweet. When I looked up Marca's website (both Spanish and English), I couldn't any article, passage, or even a sentence in any of the Marca articles indicating this. I wonder if we'll possibly see this in the newspapers by any chance...

EDIT: The only other Marca article mentioning Varane after Ramos's departure news covers the three captains who'll take over Ramos next season, one of whom will be Varane. That article isn't written by José Félix Díaz. and it makes no mention of Varane renewing his contract.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.