Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyRoc

Aquilani gets brought up so often when referring to Italian players in the prem even though it was almost 15 years ago now :lol:

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
It's a good joke at this point. There's no way Arsenal have a chance at signing him with Juventus sniffing around.
Realistically he'll go to Juventus. But Juve are struggling for money, there might just be a remote chance that Sassoulo would prefer the money up front, rather than a loan with obligation or 2 fringe players or the likes.

Then again, it is Italian teams.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Realistically he'll go to Juventus. But Juve are struggling for money, their might just be a remote chance that Sassoulo would prefer the money up front, rather than a loan with obligation & or 2 fringe players or the likes.

Arsenal also have to hope that Locatelli doesn't just prefer to play for Juventus and no other club in terms of the clubs that are interested in him.

Dazzmondo

Aquilani gets brought up so often when referring to Italian players in the prem even though it was almost 15 years ago now :lol:
Ya my thoughts exactly, I was like maybe I'm misremembering how recently Aquilani signed for Liverpool, but no. If you're having to go back to Aquilani to prove you're point I think you're reaching a bit

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal also have to hope that Locatelli doesn't just prefer to play for Juventus and no other club in terms of the clubs that are interested in him.
There's been quotes recently that Juve were his preferred destination, but that he would also be open to a move abroad.

Im not sure he would think as low as us mind you. :lol:

Dazzmondo

Ballotelli too.
Signed in 2010. When I said recent I meant in the last 5 years. So far the only example I've seen of a player that was highly regarded and moved to the Premier League is Jorginho, who I personally don't even think has been that bad. He underwhelmed based on the hype but it's not like Chelsea suddenly looked like a terrible team any time he was in their starting lineup. He's competing with some very good players in that Chelsea midfield.

Matthew84!

If Mbappe has said that, which is a big if, as it stands? Which could easily mean if Psg sign another big player he'll be tempted to stay or whatever they're offering him isn't enough,
No way will he leave next year if Psg end up winning everything.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What Italian players have joined Premier League clubs in recent years? All the best Italian players just go to Juventus.
The full list in the Premier League era. Not an impressive list, many of the best date back to the 90's and others used the early 00's for retirement. 10's- many I don't even know or remember being at their clubs, mostly relegated type ones.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Realistically he'll go to Juventus. But Juve are struggling for money, there might just be a remote chance that Sassoulo would prefer the money up front, rather than a loan with obligation or 2 fringe players or the likes.

It is more Ronaldo, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, Rabiot not having gone yet, possibly willing to stay until their contracts run out. Allegri would be fine with keeping them all, in case (even the fringe players, namely Dragusin and Fagioli). Here it follows that Locatelli becomes redundant and Sassuolo’s sporting director needs to shop him around.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • New meetings between Milan and Brescia to finalise Tonali's permanent transfer to Milan
  • Bakayoko to Milan is more likely.
    • Bakayoko rejected a contract extension from Chelsea.
  • Odriozola has moved ahead of Diogo Dalot in Milan's right-back priorities (loan options).
  • Brahim Diaz to AC Milan is pretty much done.

roseguy64

He's so immature. Saw a video a couple of weeks ago making fun of Matic's way of dressing. Matic was dressed in black trousers, black shoes and a really good looking coat. Then Pogba turned the camera at himself: flashy sneakers with electric green laces, camouflage trousers and a hoodie. How could you make fun of someone formally dressed when you're carrying yourself like a ghetto gang member.
Such a weird post. Pogba is popular in every locker room he's in.

Barnslig

talks about "attacking and entertaining football", then hires Nuno :lol:
Levy has seen Wolves play over the last few years right? Id say Mourinho plays the most boring football, with Nuno a close 2nd. Can't wait for this to implode on them :laugh:

alexthelion

I’m assuming this is the clip you’re talking about. Would love to know what he’s wearing that makes him look like a ‘Ghetto gang member’?

I think i already know the answer but I’d like to hear it from you, because plenty of young adults dress in a similar fashion and I wouldn’t expect you to describe them in that way, so what is it that looks so dangerous about Pogba?
All of it, to this old man's eyes.

Varun1

FFS more shit in this thread! Guys could you take it to another thread please!

DON'T:
  • post offtopic comments in the thread. Keep the thread small and simple rather wasting pages on discussion about the quality of the player
Also, where's @Fridge chutney !!

acolyte

New meetings between Milan and Brescia to finalise Tonali's permanent transfer to Milan
  • Bakayoko to Milan is more likely.
    • Bakayoko rejected a contract extension from Chelsea.
  • Odriozola has moved ahead of Diogo Dalot in Milan's right-back priorities (loan options).
  • Brahim Diaz to AC Milan is pretty much done.
Wait, what?! They offered a contract extension to a guy who hasn't played for them in 3 years?

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal having the audacity to try to sign Locatelli :lol:
Transfer fees wise he's pretty reasonable. 40m is chump change for PL clubs. No problem in asking the question. Nothing attempted, nothing gained.

OL29

He's so immature. Saw a video a couple of weeks ago making fun of Matic's way of dressing. Matic was dressed in black trousers, black shoes and a really good looking coat. Then Pogba turned the camera at himself: flashy sneakers with electric green laces, camouflage trousers and a hoodie. How could you make fun of someone formally dressed when you're carrying yourself like a ghetto gang member.
Still would love to know what it is about Pogba’s choice of clothing that makes him look like ‘a ghetto gang member’?

Status
Not open for further replies.