g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Andre Silva to RB Leipzig? That's news to me.
It first popped up a couple of weeks a go and reports became very concrete a couple of days go. But it's hard to believe for me either. He's scored basically a goal a game last season, even if you subtract the penalties he put up pretty good numbers and he outperformed his xG, too. A fair amount of assists as well. He should be priced out of a RB move, especially with Jorge Mendes for an agent, who does seem to have no problem finding generous takers for his clients.

M4YON

• Atalanta are set to move forward in the negotiation to sign Tommaso Pobega for Milan. The Rossoneri want €12M for the midfielder.
  • Have basically closed the deal for Udinese’s Juan Musso.
  • Have opened talks with Fiorentina for Pol Lirola.
  • Tracking Juventus youngster Gianluca Frabotta.

M4YON

• Arsenal have made a €40m offer for the 23-year-old, but there wasn’t a mention of the Serie A side’s response to Arsenal’s bid.
  • Italy international’s preference is to join Juventus this summer.
  • Juve are negotiating the €40m fee be paid in instalments, similar to the deal agreed with Fiorentina for Federico Chiesa [two year paid loan deal with mandatory purchase option]
  • Juve also want to include players as part of the deal.

M Bison

Supports
York City

• Arsenal have made a €40m offer for the 23-year-old, but there wasn’t a mention of the Serie A side’s response to Arsenal’s bid.
  • Juve are negotiating the €40m fee be paid in instalments, similar to the deal agreed with Fiorentina for Federico Chiesa [two year paid loan deal with mandatory purchase option]
Club tremble :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Amazing the deals some clubs/leagues seem to get away with.

€40m... not up front ... and want to chuck some players in (that they probably want rid of). For a good Italian international?

Infra-red

Not a particularly good selection of CBs. Given their financial situation and the strength of the current squad, I foresee Madrid returning to their early/mid 2000s period of relative obscurity on the European stage.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's on a free next year so maybe you'll do that next year if he only wants you, which i think he does
That means whatever money we save on a transfer fee will go into his wages though. There is no saving money here

WPMUFC

Tried to head off a Ramos situation and Varane told them to shove it.....YOU LOVE TO feckING SEE IT :devil:

Pep's Suit

This season's Madrid team will be terrible. Awful centre-backs, no leadership, no special player, keeping underperformers and old guys who should have been moved years ago. Even when they sell Ceballos, Jovic, Brahim or Mariano they basically have to keep those money for Mbappe. If Atleti make two good signings they should be La Liga favourites again.

Dante

Average bang
Tier 2 for RM :devil:

United's name gets used all the time by agents to get their clients a bigger contract. And, of course, this wouldn't be the first time a Real Madrid defender has tried exactly this tactic.

But the messaging around Varane seems to consistently be that he 'wants a new challenge'. The specificity of that request makes me think there's actually something in this.

If this was just about money, the demands would be something actually achievable for Real.

sparx99

Real Madrid do seem to bloated with aging stars, prospects and a bunch of middling players.

Courtois/Lunin/Altube

Carvajal/Odriozola/Lucas Vasquez
Militao/Nacho
Alaba/Vallejo
Mendy/Marcelo

Kroos/Valvderde
Modric/Isco
Casemiro/Ceballos

Bale/Odegaard/Asensio/Reinier
Benzema/Jovic/Mariano
Hazard/Vinicius/Rodryho

They seem to be willing to sell

Ceballos, Isco, Bale, Jovic and Odriozola.

That squad is a complete mess.

Courtois, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale and Hazard have all gone past their best. It reminds me of us losing Fergie and simultaneously having to replace Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs etc. You can't easily replace those players.

onemanarmy

Courtois, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Bale and Hazard have all gone past their best. It reminds me of us losing Fergie and simultaneously having to replace Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs etc. You can't easily replace those players.
Bollocks. He's been fantastic for them. His first season there was "ok", he's had a fantastic season. He's just 29...

Status
Not open for further replies.