Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavl3n

Would be a new approach by Leicester wouldn’t it. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it imo, they should keep to the setup that has worked really well for them so far imo.
While what you're saying is true, they don't really have quality replacement for Maddison. If Coutinho is available at cut price and his wages fir Leicester's bill - then why not?

mister_olumide

Supports
tottenham
Why do I get the feeling no one likes the guy on the right?

What a waste of talent Balotelli has been though.
i think mostly the media weren’t kind to him.
I honestly didn’t see anything he did that was unforgivable, but the media made sure it was so.
I mean all his crimes accumulated has not come close to what most have done.
If Balotelli was guilty of assault, bribery and resisted arrest I am not sure he’d still have a contract, the media would have made sure of that.
Perhaps his career would have taken a different turn if he didn’t move to the PL, without the constant Stereotypical labels he was stamped with.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Ben White for £54m. Fecking hell!
I think we'll hold out for 50M guaranteed with add ons on top of that. I think he'll turn out to be worth it to.

mister_olumide

Supports
tottenham
Should have made one of his 10 (TEN!) 50+ million signings a striker over the last four years.
to be honest, I don’t think they needed Grealish either. The world knows they need a striker, the arrogance to go get another attacker to the dozen they already have is bewildering.
They could have gotten a striker and an attacker in Kane(buy one get one free you know?)for a miserly 150m...
Spurs probably would have started some rebuild with that.
Bloody cowards.
Now we have to stick with an unhappy Kane and a depleted squad with a manager we are trying to get to know and a squad that needs a rebuild.
Pep had one job.

Nick7

I think we'll hold out for 50M guaranteed with add ons on top of that. I think he'll turn out to be worth it to.
I think he'll be worth it too. I was half hoping he would stay with ye for another year and we would be in for him then.

GwilDor

While what you're saying is true, they don't really have quality replacement for Maddison. If Coutinho is available at cut price and his wages fir Leicester's bill - then why not?
I would be very surprised if Coutinho fits Leicesters wage structure. If he does, either they pay more wages than i thought, or plenty other clubs should be interested.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Bite their hand off for it mate
We’ll drag it out a bit for the novelty value. Our biggest sales before this were Knockaert to Fulham for 10m and Ulloa to Leicester for 9. I want to make the most of this, we really are in uncharted territory!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
That makes Sancho look even better value.

Big fan of Ben White but that’s a hefty fee this early on. No doubt he’ll be a great defender soon but he’s far from guaranteed world class one day.

Idxomer

I'm pretty sure the club won't sell for less than 60m, probably a bit more.

People here underrate Pogba's value, so they throw around some laughable numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.