Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

ED is Eindhovens Dagblad, a Dutch local newspaper who'd have decent PSV coverage.

The RN report:

Ronan Murphy's first Tweet basically covers what RN's Tweet says. A summary of their article:
  • Raiola will have a "Millionen-Provision einstreichen", which sort of directly translates to "million-dollar commission". I don't know whether it's one million or more than that.
  • Transfer fee: 30 million Euros

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
would have thought he could have got a loan to a higher league
He struggled in the U23s for the most part and looked off the pace (he looked way better when he played for the U18s a few times last season). I think United see something in him and don't want to hold him back any further, but they also don't want him to be overwhelmed. Playing for Stockport should help him get to grips with the pace of first-team football and not necessarily be held back by its higher level.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The linked article shows all of today's Chelsea updates up to now.
  • Ian Maatsen, a Chelsea academy graduate, will join Coventry City on loan.
  • Leeds are prioritising a new central midfielder.
  • Chelsea don't want to sell Gallagher.
    • They plan to offer him a new contract before loaning him out.
EDIT: More info on Leeds' transfer activity

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Kleine Zeitung

Sasa Kalajdzic on whether he'd extend his contract with Stuttgart:
Of course, I can imagine extending my contract. But that would also have to fit. It’s not just me who decides that; it’s also decided by others. Something would have to come along that would just fit, and then we’ll see. If there’s something that really impresses me, where I say I want to do that, then I’ll do it. I am relaxed. I don’t really think about it much. I’m just here right now, having fun with my friends and trying to prepare for every single training session.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Will Fish joins Stockport on loan

For whatever reason, the official United Twitter account deleted the Tweet.

EDIT: Stockport's announcement

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
ED is Eindhovens Dagblad, a Dutch local newspaper who'd have decent PSV coverage.

The RN report:

Ronan Murphy's first Tweet basically covers what RN's Tweet says. A summary of their article:
  • Raiola will have a "Millionen-Provision einstreichen", which sort of directly translates to "million-dollar commission". I don't know whether it's one million or more than that.
  • Transfer fee: 30 million Euros
It means seven figures upwards. I read previously that he gets around 30% of the fee from PSV alone, agreed upon when Malen signed for them from Arsenal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It means seven figures upwards. I read previously that he gets around 30% of the fee from PSV alone, agreed upon when Malen signed for them from Arsenal.
Right, so this'll easily be a multi-million-Euro commission for Raiola. 30% is a massive, massive amount, and despite the players saying that he doesn't coerce them, I still feel like Raiola has a significant part to play in his clients' futures.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Right, so this'll easily be a multi-million-Euro commission for Raiola. 30% is a massive, massive amount, and despite the players saying that he doesn't coerce them, I still feel like Raiola has a significant part to play in his clients' futures.
I would obviously prefer if agents didn't get such huge commissions, but I'm yet to hear a client talk bad about Raiola and if you take Haaland as an example: his father is an ex PL footballer, who probably knows a thing or two about the business and the family seemed to know exactly how valuable young Erling is or was, but still they enlisted Raiola and reported allowed him to take yet another huge commission. So he must be doing a lot of things of genuine value to his clients.

And there are also clients of his that seem perfectly happy to stay at their clubs long term, e.g. Verratti.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I would obviously prefer if agents didn't get such huge commissions, but I'm yet to hear a client talk bad about Raiola and if you take Haaland as an example: his father is an ex PL footballer, who probably knows a thing or two about the business and the family seemed to know exactly how valuable young Erling is or was, but still they enlisted Raiola and reported allowed him to take yet another huge commission. So he must be doing a lot of things of genuine value to his clients.
Yeah, I don't doubt that Raiola helps out his clients big time. There's a reason that so many of them speak so highly of him. I guess the sort of players who want him are the ones who want to make the most of their football careers and get the best contracts possible.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, I don't doubt that Raiola helps out his clients big time. There's a reason that so many of them speak so highly of him. I guess the sort of players who want him are the ones who want to make the most of their football careers and get the best contracts possible.
Raiola does an irreplacable job for the players. Serving their interests, being an object of hate from the fans. So its painted as if Raiola is the bad guy and his clients are just innocent lambs who he's stringing along whereas in reality he's always acting on instructions from his clients. The footballers use him to do their dirty work, while maintaining a clean image themselves. Its not surprising that he's paid as much as he is.

yamo123x

If city gets Kane they're out of the running. Madrid want mbappe, so won't have two big commitments (would they? Maybe this is their rebuild?). Leaves Chelsea (who are probably favorites to get him) and psg (don't think he will go to that league)
Bayern will be strong favourites too

Varun1

The Goretzka rumours are most likely fake. We can't approach a player unless he has 6 months left, Bayern wouldn't have given us permission to approach him early if they were still trying to negotiate a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.