Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

theklr

price and wages vs age. I have no idea what wages he is seeking, but it might be more than some teams are willing to pay.
Yeah this, he would be one of PL's best paid players probably. Around 350k a week (if all bonuses/incentives are met) I think.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Real Madrid and Manchester United will announce the transfer of Varane in the next few hours

Operation closed in just over 50M. Money that will go to the signing of Mbappé

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This next few hours lark has been going on for days now. Couldn’t they just say, ‘ few days’?

Devil81

How long does this preparing a bid actually take, surely it's a case of an email with a figure plus what we are willing to pay in add on's.

Madrid either reject or accept and then give a figure they see as acceptable. It's then down to United to counter offer.

All this preparing stuff is just media bullshite to get fans obsessed.

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

I hate how the Spaniards present football. There is so much drama, emotional music and other sounds… grow up
Is it no different to how Sky and BT do it in the UK? :p I think the difference is budget. Sky and BT film football like it’s some Christopher Nolan epic and Spanish do it like an 80s/90s pro wrestling show.

Pavl3n

I hate how the Spaniards present football. There is so much drama, emotional music and other sounds… grow up
I choose to have a laugh :D
I'm pretty sure they went to Transilvania to find Dracula and get him to say 'Exclusiva'

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Can’t get anymore reliable than this. It will be this week surely.

theklr

How long does this preparing a bid actually take, surely it's a case of an email with a figure plus what we are willing to pay in add on's.

Madrid either reject or accept and then give a figure they see as acceptable. It's then down to United to counter offer.

All this preparing stuff is just media bullshite to get fans obsessed.
Preparing a bid is usually on the financial side from the club's point of view: how to pay for the amount, how much is available up-front amount , how many installments and what add-ons are the most benificial to us that Real Madrid would accept.

And even more importantly, what these figures will mean for the rest of the targets/transfer window that the club is looking for , what targets they wont be able to get if the bid go through etc.

Its not all bullshit :)

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Is this as a replacement for Leno or as backup?

Either answer it's hilarious how Arteta is signing the type of players their mid table status deserves
Competition for Leno I think. I have no idea what Arteta sees in him. They really are a midtable club these days.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Said the same a few weeks back. Varane and Sancho are probably the limits of what we can do without generating sales. The problem is unlike other clubs, we are shocking at getting rid of players. City have raised almost 50m through sales already and they haven't even sold anyone significant. The club needs to have a look at itself.

Said the same a few weeks back. Varane and Sancho are probably the limits of what we can do without generating sales. The problem is unlike other clubs, we are shocking at getting rid of players. City have raised almost 50m through sales already and they haven't even sold anyone significant. The club needs to have a look at itself.
It's a weird one though, we even struggled to get Roma to cough up a tiny fee for a player who'd just been their best defender the previous season. WHU appear uninterested in even trying to make a decent bid for a player that added so much to their attack last season.

Yet Liverpool and City seem to have no problem getting good fees for players that have shown almost nothing for any side, let alone the buying team.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
You cant force other clubs to bid lad. If Leeds, Milan and West Ham want James, Dalot and Lingard respectively then they need to pay the proper prices. Id like to think Murtaugh is going to demand market value for anyone we sell. Which is unlike what we used to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.