Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

What a shame...

It's probably got more to do with him being injured all the time and doing over head kicks in his own box than anything else.
Very happy to sell him so he can sit on the bench somewhere else. Ridiculous decision to give him a new contract

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
If Haaland is impossible I think we’ll just wait until next summer and stick with the attackers we have. Sign Koundé and a DM and call it a window. Then try for Haaland when his price goes way down.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If Haaland is impossible I think we’ll just wait until next summer and stick with the attackers we have. Sign Koundé and a DM and call it a window. Then try for Haaland when his price goes way down.
Next summer United and City enter the fray you'd think plus others. We will lose Cavani and I don't think City will pay what it takes to get Kane this summer personally.

Haaland next summer will be the big priority for a lot of teams.

Judas

Open to offers
It was now or never for Chelsea this window when it comes to Haaland in my opinion. If they couldn't convince him now, with the money they were apparently willing to flap about, I don't see how they'll get ahead of the rest of the pack next summer.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It was now or never for Chelsea this window when it comes to Haaland in my opinion. If they couldn't convince him now, with the money they were apparently willing to flap about, I don't see how they'll get ahead of the rest of the pack next summer.
I think the issue was they weren't willing or comfortable with the amount of money it would take to do this deal.

saivet

No surprise really

That's clearly a bs account. This guys bio has "Used to work at The Daily Mail. Currently work closely with Sky. London based journalist." with under 500 followers and no one credible following him.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
What a shame...

It's probably got more to do with him being injured all the time and doing over head kicks in his own box than anything else.
The truth would have been more like Eric Bailly is concerned his constant injuries will affect his playing time at United.

Robertd0803

What a shame...

Bailly would probably still find his first team chances limited if he was the only defender at the club.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Do we lie to players or something? Why extend his contract after the fuss he kicked up and then go and buy Varane. Like I think he should go, but that's a bit messed up thing to do.

peridigm

Do we lie to players or something? Why extend his contract after the fuss he kicked up and then go and buy Varane. Like I think he should go, but that's a bit messed up thing to do.
Pay bump for a few months before being sold is my guess. Better than him leaving for free if clubs are interested.

pacifictheme

I would agree that Chelsea probably not a factor for haaland next summer. City and United much more logical destinations in my opinion.

Judas

Open to offers
He's a professional football. No single player should ever or will ever be told "we'll never buy another player for your position ever honey, you're the one for us forever and ever xx ps. please try and stay fit and be less shit".

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
I would agree that Chelsea probably not a factor for haaland next summer. City and United much more logical destinations in my opinion.
I'd be surprised if they'd be willing to give Raiola a massive signing bonus after all his histrionics while managing Pogba.

pacifictheme

I'd be surprised if they'd be willing to give Raiola a massive signing bonus after all his histrionics while managing Pogba.
Maybe I guess. Maybe he's destined for city if they don't get kane. Not sure pogba will be here next summer anyway, and I do think that players running down contracts will become more and more of a thing in the future anyway.

theklr

We need 4 CBs , and Tuanzebe is going on a loan . Im sure club would have told him he wouldnt be a regular starter before the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.