Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

While the track leading to Jean Lucas (Olympique Lyonnais) is not moving forward, for the moment, AS Monaco is exploring the case of Joe Willock. The 21-year-old Englishman already has a solid CV with 54 Premier League appearances played since the start of his career.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Very strong purchase. Really wanted him but can't complain after Varane.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
On Twitter to gain followers and increase his profile. Not for the greater public good like he appears to be making out.
The disdain for Journalists from so called fans never ceases to amaze me.

How else are you going to get the information then?

Might aswell wait for the BBC to put out the news then and not bother following the transfer saga if you have that much of a disdain for the modern journalist

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
On Twitter to gain followers and increase his profile. Not for the greater public good like he appears to be making out.
How many professional journalists do you know that share information exclusively in a WhatsApp group with their family and friends?

By virtue of being a professional journalist, he shares information in a public forum. Their job is literally to share information with the public. And yes, journalists seek to grow an audience, which is no more than common sense and has been since forever.

acnumber9

The disdain for Journalists from so called fans never ceases to amaze me.

How else are you going to get the information then?

Might aswell wait for the BBC to put out the news then and not bother following the transfer saga if you have that much of a disdain for the modern journalist
I don’t know why it amazes you so much. Journalism is full of vile scum. Not saying this guy is by the way, or that people getting their knickers in a twist about transfers aren’t dicks, I’m just saying this guy selling it like he’s doing everybody a favour is a bit of a joke. He has a job because of the people he’s whining about. He doesn’t do it because he’s doing a public service. He does it to gain followers and boost his profile.

acnumber9

How many professional journalists do you know that share information exclusively in a WhatsApp group with their family and friends?

By virtue of being a professional journalist, he shares information in a public forum. Their job is literally to share information with the public. And yes, journalists seek to grow an audience, which is no more than common sense and has been since forever.
Because he’s acting like he’s doing everybody a favour by clueing us in. He isn’t. He’s trying to sell his newspaper and boost his profile. It’s fine to advertise, just be honest about it. Don’t put yourself up like a latter day transfer Jesus Christ.

OmarUnited4ever

Another thing to consider on these transfer tweets about Kounde is Chelsea has been talking to several clubs about player plus money swaps to trim down the squad and still bring in new players. This has been discussed with several clubs.
With Tomori & Giroud shifted, and Emerson probably soon to leave, who else is on the chopping block?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
With Tomori & Giroud shifted, and Emerson probably soon to leave, who else is on the chopping block?
Apparently Zouma, who was not getting minutes toward the end of the year. I like Kurt, but he has moments that can really make you cringe.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Because he’s acting like he’s doing everybody a favour by clueing us in. He isn’t. He’s trying to sell his newspaper and boost his profile. It’s fine to advertise, just be honest about it. Don’t put yourself up like a latter day transfer Jesus Christ.
I don't think that's his goal. Sam's just trying to portray that he's doing his job with utmost professionalism, and he doesn't like seeing a bunch of people invalidate his work or question his integrity just because they don't like what they read or view it from a very limited perspective (like the Aston Villa fans who often have a go at him). He then talks about how he's basically stuck between a rock and a hard place with his transfer news reports because people want both constant updates and major developments reports (i.e. what they want to read/hear frequently). He then ends with stating that people view football journalists from a football transfer lens when there's way more to it. Much of the insider reporting on other things tends to be devalued despite journalists putting a bunch of effort into them.

Basically, he doesn't want people chatting rubbish at him just because they don't like what he reports. Sure, we have tons of chancers who spout a ton of crap in various media outlets, but we can't paint every journalist with the same brush as a result. Football journalism isn't just black or white.

OmarUnited4ever

Apparently Zouma, who was not getting minutes toward the end of the year. I like Kurt, but he has moments that can really make you cringe.
what about Kepa, Lufus-Cheek and Barkley? surely they should be shifted as well, they could fetch decent fees too

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
what about Kepa, Lufus-Cheek and Barkley? surely they should be shifted as well, they could fetch decent fees too
Kepa's contract is going to haunt us for several years to come. Tuchel wants to look at RLC in action for several more pre-season games. Repoerts from camp is Tuchel is very impressed. Barkley needs to be sold. He just is not going to replace any starting player, but he has enough skill to be starting for another PL team.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I would agree that Chelsea probably not a factor for haaland next summer. City and United much more logical destinations in my opinion.
I actually wouldn’t count chelsea out at all. Roman means business. Specially if Chelsea has a strong finish to the upcoming season.

They also have a young squad coming together and that would interest Haaland just as much as we would.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Feels so unbelivable I need to see him actually play for us to fully understand it I think...
Haha yeah even I’ve been thinking how it’ll take a few days for it to sink in completely.. I still can’t come to terms with the transfer and how swiftly it got done! :drool:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:

More info:
  • Pogba's eager to join PSG.
    • Pogba was upset over another season that didn't meet his expectations.
  • PSG has been monitoring Pogba's situation for several months.
  • Ander Herrera our Rafinha could be sold to make room for Pogba.

SATA

RMC is very reliable, yes? Think he’s gone and PSG please hurry up. I see money for Camavinga and potentially Neves to spend on

Idxomer

What's taking them so long? Plenty of "talks soon" etc. etc. what's the hold up?
They need to sell and someone like Herrera is on too much money, I think it'll take time before submitting a bid officially.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
RMC is very reliable, yes? Think he’s gone and PSG please hurry up. I see money for Camavinga and potentially Neves to spend on
They're the most reliable French outlet. Loïc Tanzi, in particular, has the strongest links to PSG, so anything he says in relation to them tends to have weight.

On a related note...
We've made the two major signings without sales already now. Any other incoming transfer will most likely be accompanied by a sale and/or loan.

Cantonagotmehere

Translation:

More info:
  • Pogba's eager to join PSG.
    • Pogba was upset over another season that didn't meet his expectations.
  • PSG has been monitoring Pogba's situation for several months.
  • Ander Herrera our Rafinha could be sold to make room for Pogba.
Get it done Murtough.

Status
Not open for further replies.