Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecssryEvil

Looks/sounds like Pogba wants to LeBron James himself a couple medals for his shelf.

Never thought I would say this, was thrilled when United resigned him, but Pogba can just feck off at this point as far as I am concerned.

Matt851

Lingard and James alone would generate enough for Camavinga and Trippier. Dalot, Axel, Williams, Pereira and a GK can also leave permanently/loans - we don’t need to sell Pogba/Martial to generate the 45m needed.
Its quite possible we wont get a buyer for lingard unless we drop the price. No one really wants perreira, milan only want to loan dalot, there is only psg in for pogba and they might be willing to wait to sign him on a free

So quite possible we wont be able to generate mich from those players given many clubs are quite cash strapped

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Its quite possible we wont get a buyer for lingard unless we drop the price. No one really wants perreira, milan only want to loan dalot, there is only psg in for pogba and they might be willing to wait to sign him on a free

So quite possible we wont be able to generate mich from those players given many clubs are quite cash strapped
West Ham want Lingard - they just don’t want to pay 30m. They’ll pay 20m. James is wanted by both Brighton and Leeds - we value him at 25m but are reluctant to sell due to the rashford injury. That’s your 45m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Just so you're aware regarding the named players, only Lingard seems to be the one who's somewhat difficult to sell (disagreement over the fee between West Ham and United). Lazio's interested in bringing back Pereira on loan, Milan want to loan in Dalot with a purchase option, and PSG plan to start talks with United soon over Pogba. Regarding players like Brandon Williams, Tuanzebe, Pellistri, etc., they have their suitors for loan spells at the moment, and they're all currently working on bringing in their loan targets from United.

Robertd0803

I bet that toolbox that was reporting Kounde to United in the last 2 days is typing the "Chelsea snatch Kounde" story as fast as he can to make up for reporting possibly the most incorrect nonsense of the summer so far :lol:

Borussia Teeth

Exits:

Lingard
Pogba
Jones (for free?)
Pereira

Could generate about 90 million
Doubt it. We'll have to half Lingard's reported £30m price. Hopefully get around £50m for PP. Not getting more than £5/10m max for Pereira. I think it would be closer to £60m than £90m.

Pavl3n

Honestly, there isn't a lot of bloat. Jones and Pereira are the only ones that really need to leave but no one's going to buy them. That's 4m / yr in wages, not a huge deal.

4 GKs: I'm not too worried. Two backups are on low wages. Impossible to get rid of the DDG contract unfortunately, so might as well let him fight it out with Henderson.
Telles: Good enough as backup LB.
Bailly: Fine as 4th CB.
Jones: Bloat.
Matic: Last year of his contract, happy to have him for a year to bring on occasionally, play in cup games etc.
Mata: Being groomed for an ambassador role at the club. If he signs, it'll be on fairly low wages. Again happy to have as a backup.
Lingard: Will be sold probably for a decent fee.
Pereira: Hopefully loaned out again.
James: Fine as a backup. We have Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood and James for two spots on the wing. Maybe bloat if Pellestri / Amad start to perform.
Martial: Kind of crazy to even include him here, but some want him gone. It would free up the wage bill quite a bit to sign another Sancho level talent. I still think he can come good.

Don't think the Caf has issues with any other player here.
Jones and Pereira being the obvious ones - I feel the club would accept any offer as long as it's not piss take. You can add Dalot also. Same probably applies for James and Lingard, but nobody will bid for the latter since he's entering last year and on top of all he's stubborn and wants to stay. And I think he will.
With regards Martial - I'm sure we'll keep him for this season. And if he has another season of his standard (missing sitters and sulking) his minutes will go down and he'll look for a move away next summer. Which will hopefully give enough time to one of Amad and Pellistri to become back-up option for the right wing and Greenwood to be considered as a CF option rather than wide forward option.

sparx99

Trippier fee would be covered by selling Lingard.

Pogba fee covers signing one of Camavinga, Saul or Ruben Neves plus some change probably.

If we wanted to push on then selling Martial and getting a DM would be a solid option too. Could offer West Ham Martial and Lingard for Rice and maybe some cash coming our way.

Henderson/De Gea/Heaton

AWB/Tripper
Varane/Bailly
Maguire/Lindelof
Shaw/Telles

Rice/McTominay
Saul/Fred/Matic

Sancho/Mata/Diallo
Bruno/Van de Beek/Mejbri
Rashford/James/Elanga

Cavani/Greenwood/Hugill

VanDeBank

Ma’am
West Ham want Lingard - they just don’t want to pay 30m. They’ll pay 20m. James is wanted by both Brighton and Leeds - we value him at 25m but are reluctant to sell due to the rashford injury. That’s your 45m.
Really, where did you hear that?

Sancho, Martial, Shola, Elanga. Greenwood (and Pogba if he stays) can play there too (Amad/Mata on the right).

Well, whichever combo of players people are proposing to sell, its enough to get at least a good dm, and worst case Laird/Dalot/Williams stay as backup RB.

The rate Madrid are going they will literally be able to sign Mbappe next year and thats it.
They can have him while we reunite Sancho with Haaland :drool:

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
PSG are about to lose a player they paid 200m euros for free at age 23. Words can't describe how crazy that is. There will be consequences.
What consequences?

I really don’t see PSG being able to do anything if Mbappe decides to run down his contract. Free agency is becoming a huge deal in modern times. Players are becoming wiser because clubs just abnormally price them out of a deal.

Rumours are PSG want north of 150m if Mbappe is to be sold with just one year remaining. Now that’s a bit selfish of PSG too no?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I bet that toolbox that was reporting Kounde to United in the last 2 days is typing the "Chelsea snatch Kounde" story as fast as he can to make up for reporting possibly the most incorrect nonsense of the summer so far :lol:
Typo typo I meant to type Manchester Chelsea

Matt851

Trippier fee would be covered by selling Lingard.

Pogba fee covers signing one of Camavinga, Saul or Ruben Neves plus some change probably.

If we wanted to push on then selling Martial and getting a DM would be a solid option too. Could offer West Ham Martial and Lingard for Rice and maybe some cash coming our way.

Henderson/De Gea/Heaton

AWB/Tripper
Varane/Bailly
Maguire/Lindelof
Shaw/Telles

Rice/McTominay
Saul/Fred/Matic

Sancho/Mata/Diallo
Bruno/Van de Beek/Mejbri
Rashford/James/Elanga

Cavani/Greenwood/Hugill
There is no way the fee we get for lingard will pay for trippier

Jacob

-Pogba
-Lingard
-James
-Pereira

Should be able to buy us a class DM, maybe a RB as well, if we sell Williams and Dalot.

For me personally, Martial, VDB, AWB deserve a chance next season. Not a fan of either goalie though.
Martial deserves feck all. He's been given more than his fair share of chances.

Infra-red

Martial deserves feck all. He's been given more than his fair share of chances.
Indeed. He was utterly abysmal last year though. I can't imagine there is any club anywhere who would be willing to take him on at anything close to his ludicrous £250k pw United salary. We're stuck with him, sadly.

theklr

There is no way the fee we get for lingard will pay for trippier
No probably not the full amount, but close enough that the difference is a minor outlay for the club, so it will in effect enable it anyhow.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

It's becoming quite regular now seeing reports about a contract being negotiated prior to a selling club accepting a fee, or even giving permission (or is that implied?)

In any case, the sooner the better of course for the sake of our own planning.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Really want Pogba to stay. He's going next summer but we if we sell him, we won't be able to offload enough players AND buy a CDM this summer.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster

100% this Pogba and his slime ball agent posturing to get an improved deal from United.

If you were Pogba, why would you care about a transfer this summer? Wait 6 months and negotiate a free with an even bigger back hander for himself and his agent for the zero transfer fee.

Mbappe is leaving PSG and they literally just lost a one horse race with Poch.

United are signing very good players left right and center under a coach that is moving the squad forwards. If anything he’s more likely to win big trophies at United before anything of note with PSG. So pretty much means if he leaves, it’s for cash money alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.