Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

I wonder if PSG fans think that hes using them for a better deal like when we think every player under the sun is using us for an improved deal

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
There used to be a time when those stories about Juventus being willing to buy this and that top player by paying with an unwanted overpriced player took the biscuit. But waiting to see if PSG call them up to sell the standout young player in the world...:lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Apart from Benzema do they have anyone that anyone would deem an untouchable for Real? He's their best player by a mile surrounded by players either failing to fulfil the potential they were being hyped to have, nearing the end of their careers or just simply not good enough

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Perez " Welcome to Real Madrid, Kylian"
Mbappe " Gracias, but where's my teammates ?"
Perez "Que ? "

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Hes refusing to sign a contract himself. PSG might panic instead of losing him on the free. I imagine he moves at the end of the window and Real get their man.

Speako

El Classico next season will just be Messi and Mbappe walking onto the pitch for a penalty shoot out.

Robertd0803

FujiVice

If Real are the Real I know and love, they'll sell their best Centre half Varane and Casemiro their CDM to fund an attacker. That's what they'd have done it the Prez's glory days.

Robertd0803

Imagine losing Mbappe on a free, jeez.
My guess is free transfers are probably going to be more common place for the next few years until the likes of Barca/Madrid have money for mega signings again. (If ever in some cases).

Certainly can see more players intentionally winding down contracts a lot more than renewing say 2 years into a 4 year deal for example just to keep their options open.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
If Real are the Real I know and love, they'll sell their best Centre half Varane and Casemiro their CDM to fund an attacker. That's what they'd have done it the Prez's glory days.
Casemiro would be ab unbelievably shrewd signing.

Canagel

Mbappe is overrated. PSG should let him him go if Real come in with the big bag

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Wonder who PSG can buy to soothe their supporters’ anger at losing Mbappe (maybe for nothing) next summer. Guess they’ll try for Haaland if he doesn’t move this summer?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Roma and Xhaka have an agreement with each other
    • Because of the Viña transfer, Roma need to sell to get enough money to satisfy Arsenal.
  • Bayer Leverkusen's interest in Serdar Azmoun is giving Roma more difficulty in completing that deal.
  • Alternatives to Azmoun:
    • Genoa's Eldor Shomurodov: Roma have started talks with the player's reps
    • RB Leipzig's Alexander Sørloth

432JuanMata

The reports of nobody untouchable at Real shows how far they have fallen compared too 3/4 years ago.
The team that was winning CL every year you could say Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Madrid and Kroos where untouchable.

iKnowNothing

The reports of nobody untouchable at Real shows how far they have fallen compared too 3/4 years ago.
The team that was winning CL every year you could say Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Madrid and Kroos where untouchable.
Not really. You could argue that they players are not as good now as they were earlier, so Real are being ruthless in that they’d rather get rid of them and bring in better players and keep going.

sourdough satellite

I would add Varane and Benzema to that list

Ekeke

Wanted him last year when we couldnt get Sancho (and the price was seemingly £100 million plus even if we did). Some prefered Ferran Torres. What a difference a year makes, now Chiesa is in even more demand and less available than Sancho

red_de_pologne

If we could sell Pogba and Jesse it would be great, better to have a dedicated Ruben Neves/Saul than Pogba who would surely extend every minor injury to 3 weeks absence in his final season. I think we'll try and go for Rice first, but fail and then move onto Neves/Saul.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What kind of rumour is that? :lol:

Dortmund barely have any money left in their budget and they probably couldn't afford or attract Chiesa after he made it at Juve (and the EC) even in the best of circumstances. But - being German himself - I'm quite sure Berger is aware of that, so I really wonder why he would report something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.