Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I don't know how highly Sevilla value Kounde, but rumours have it at around £50m so my guess is we'll end up paying between £30-35m plus Zouma which would put his valuation at £15-20m. I personally think we could sell him for more than that in a separate sale but oh well.
Don't think the fee will be that high in the end - probably more in the €30m range, which is ~£25m or so. It's a bit complicated because I believe Bordeaux get a significant portion of any cash received for Kounde, which is surely why they're open for a partial swap deal.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I would sell Baily because there's next to no chance of him being a solid Manchester United defender. He's made of glass and inconsistent on top. I wouldn't sell Tuanzebe ahead of him.
Axel has nothing on Bailly other than being from Rochdale tbh.

Withnail

I agree about his talent and all. But our problem all these years is that we keep too long every player who "might" be useful one day. And sometimes you need to sell in right time.
Big picture is; all our defenders are in their prime. We have undisputed first pair in Varane-Maguire. We have Lindelof-Bailly as backup.
So unless our plan is to sell one of them next year, why to keep Axel? Sometimes you just need to risk and sell young player for good fee. If you are unsure, throw in bayback clause.
Well you've included Bailly there who's in the last chance saloon imo so that kind of answers your question. If Bailly has another season like the last few he should be gone. If Axel does well on loan he can take Bailly's place.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Psg will offer 40 mil max and behind scenes agree deal for next summer. They can wait. We can't.
Damn, in one window we are on both sides of this kind of situation (Varane and Pogba).

M4YON

Kurt Zouma, who Chelsea would like to transfer to Sevilla to lower Jules Koundé's price has yet to speak with either club. His salary could be a stumbling block for Sevilla.
Recently Crystal Palace inquired about the defender's situation.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Axel has nothing on Bailly other than being from Rochdale tbh.
He's far less erratic in his defending and isn't made of glass for starters. Bailly has not been the same player since his ankle break, he's come back completely different. I really don't get the fetish people have for him even today but probably for a different thread.

TMS

I like Rice but I’d prefer us to go for Ndidi. Don’t think we’ve been linked to him in a while but I think he’d be the perfect defensive mid signing.
Leicester really aren't a selling club anymore and are genuine top 4 rivals. They sold Chilwell last season to Chelsea, but he wanted to leave and they had replacements ready to go so cashed in. If Ndidi wanted to leave I'm sure they'd squeeze plenty out of us, but if he doesn't there is no chance they'd sell.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Bild

Leon Bailey's stepfather Craig Butler on the Premier League interest in Bailey:
There are different interested parties from the Premier League. We are checking the options. It is important that Leon takes the right step. Therefore, it has not yet been decided whether he will change this transfer period or later. The clubs are holding talks. Leon feels at home in Leverkusen. There will only be a change if everyone is satisfied.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's far less erratic in his defending and isn't made of glass for starters. Bailly has not been the same player since his ankle break, he's come back completely different. I really don't get the fetish people have for him even today but probably for a different thread.
He is both erratic and made of glass. And I similarly don’t get the fetish people have for Axel personally. There is a version of him that exists in everyone’s head that he isn’t close to replicating in real life.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He is both erratic and made of glass. And I similarly don’t get the fetish people have for Axel personally. There is a version of him that exists in everyone’s head that he isn’t close to replicating in real life.
Don't need to have a fetish for the player to know that he has a lot on bailly. Age, composure and condition being just a few examples.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am not fan of Bailly but i don't get this love that Tuanzebe gets. Guy has 23 years and has 2 or 3 good games for us.
If Bailly's season was bad, what to say for Axel's?

But yeah, it is for another thread. See you there:)

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I am not fan of Bailly but i don't get this love that Tuanzebe gets. Guy has 23 years and has 2 or 3 good games for us.

Tuanzebe hasn't been given many chances last season, but in the games he did play he was fine. On one particular European occasion he was immense.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I agree but I’d still sell Bailly first. Older, just as injured, domestic player quota, higher wages, small chance tuanzebes fee may still rise by a lot. Bailly is probably being kept around for one more season if we let Jones go this summer and then he’ll be gone too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Torino president Urbano Cairo on the Belotti offer:
We made him a very significant offer for what Torino's revenues are. When he returns, we'll discuss it together with sporting director Vagnati,

Nick7

Similar to Bailly who, until quite recently, was touted as our best centre back (:lol:) on here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Reminder: the deal will be a loan with a purchase option.

Venezia might be the team to watch in Serie A next season. They're building a fun team, their stadium looks pretty cool, and their kits are stylish.

M4YON

Both injury free would be fantastic assets probably would have kept Lindelof out of the team. I think many think regular first team action is all Tuanzebe needs to kick on to the next level and at Newcastle I'll guess we'll finally see.

SATA

I’m getting bored of no United sagas after we concluded Varane yesterday. Yes i am spoilt by United’s transfer business this summer i guess :lol:

Pogba to PSG interests me a lot but it’s an outgoing one and I don’t really want to see him go

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Tuanzebe hasn't been given many chances last season, but in the games he did play he was fine. On one particular European occasion he was immense.
This isn’t true. He was terrible in most, until the season was finished, then he had a couple of decent performances in dead rubbers. We can offer mitigation as to why he was terrible in most games, some perhaps valid, but he wasn’t ‘fine’. He barely got onto the pitch all season and still managed to cost us many points.

MUFC OK

This would be a weird move right?

I concede Arsenal are still a bigger appeal than Leicester. But surely Maddison is too good to play there if he were to leave Leicester?
Best they can hope for. They must need English players for the hoe grown rule, or are they doing the old "sign English players who will play for the badge" chestnut because their squad is bloated with mercenaries.

Dazzmondo

Both injury free would be fantastic assets probably would have kept Lindelof out of the team. I think many think regular first team action is all Tuanzebe needs to kick on to the next level and at Newcastle I'll guess we'll finally see.
Lindelof is miles better than both Bailly and Tuanzebe regardless of injuries.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

He's an alternative optino to Marko Grujic, who has already left for Porto. He'll likely be Locatelli's replacement in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.