Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomebloke

If it's true that City won't be able to afford Kane if the Grealish deal goes through, I'm hoping that they'll sign Grealish. As great as he is, he after all brings the sort of things they already possess in relative abundance, and he's not that much better than whoever he'll keep out of their lineup. Kane, on the other hand, would definitely bring dimensions they don't currently have, and could be transformational.

theklr

They'd probably bid 300 mill for Haaland. Reputation and quality of football are what PSG are about. Realistically the only player around Mbappe's level of talent and reputation that isn't named Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar is Haaland.
Luckily we just got the only other player in that bracket (at least in terms of talent) :)

Bogga

Is he any good? From the video I saw he reminded me a lot of Rojo... a bit rash and looked like a red card in the waiting. Was hoping we'd go for any of the other names we we're linked with... which we luckily did :)

UTD_Since_1978

Surely Citeh can’t get both Grealish and Kane for in excess of £100+ million each in one window?

Whilst being in court for flagrantly cheating ffp rules. Ffs it’s laughable.
If they do our players will have to be at the very top of their game all season long if they want to topple City, I mean you might be looking at 98 points or more to be above City this season.

RUCK4444

If they do our players will have to be at the very top of their game all season long if they want to topple City, I mean you might be looking at 98 points or more to be above City this season.
TBH if City are allowed to buy both Grealish and Kane in this same window I don't think any of us can really expect us to go on and win the league this coming season.

Nick7

Regardless of a transfer to City, why would Grealish renew at Villa? It doesn’t make any sense for him
Villa fan, loves the club, more money (Villa’s owner is loaded), and a club on the rise. Not the worst decision.

Alemar

Villa fan, loves the club, more money (Villa’s owner is loaded), and a club on the rise. Not the worst decision.
This is small ambition if true - in this case he wouldn’t fit at a big club anyway.

Santos J

£150M of loan fees?
No, they've 'not spent' £45m from Sane, have made £50m from selling Harrison, Angelino, Nmecha & the % profit on the Sancho deal - then expect to get £47m from selling Ilic, Herrera, Porro & Morgan Rogers (feck knows how) + loan fees on top of that.

Last edited:

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

This is small ambition if true - in this case he wouldn’t fit at a big club anyway.
Bigger team, who I would like to go to, refused to pay the money required to buy me from my (incredibly rich) club. I love my club, I was a boyhood fan and I am still contracted to them for 4 years but my club now want to increase my weekly wage.

No. I couldn't possibly sign a new deal to set me up for life incase I get injured or any other unforseen circumstances as someone on the internet thinks it shows a lack of ambition :houllier:

peridigm

Regardless of a transfer to City, why would Grealish renew at Villa? It doesn’t make any sense for him
Pay bump until someone else comes in for him next season. Question is, will Villa pull a Levy and demand an even higher fee next season?

Giggsyking

No, they've 'not spent' £45m from Sane, have made £50m from selling Harrison, Angelino, Nmecha & the % profit on the Sancho deal - then expect to get £47m from selling Ilic, Herrera, Porro & Morgan Rogers (feck knows how) + loan fees on top of that.
Apart from Sane and Angelino, never heard of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.