g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Imagine hating El Chiringuito :lol: :houllier: it looks like the greatest thing ever! It's the best thing about Spanish football.
I love how outrageous it is :lol:

It's... [Edu Exclusivia face] *glass crash sounds like Steve Austin enters the ring* Carlo Ancelotti. Carlo Ancelotti wants Ronaldo.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Williams looks like he's going to Norwich. Talk of Lingard's price being dropped to £20m and West Ham sniffing around again and talk of Pereira leaving again. If we can shift those three out, I think we'll bring Trippier in and that'd conclude our business.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Williams looks like he's going to Norwich. Talk of Lingard's price being dropped to £20m and West Ham sniffing around again and talk of Pereira leaving again. If we can shift those three out, I think we'll bring Trippier in and that'd conclude our business.
You could well be right, wouldn’t be a bad end to the window. I suspect we will keep Dalot however, and our final signing will be a midfielder. Olé did say there might be a surprise too!

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Do you really think we can manage to offload 3 in less than 2 weeks and get one in who AM don't want to sell?
Also for Trippier we need to offload Dalot I think

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The closer we get to the window, the more outgoings we'll have I reckon -- players get desperate to start playing football; buying clubs get desperate to get players in; and we get more desperate to sell and the prices go down a bit.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Do you really think we can manage to offload 3 in less than 2 weeks and get one in who AM don't want to sell?
Also for Trippier we need to offload Dalot I think
I think we will yeah, teams and players get more desperate and start to force moves/pay the price.

I think AM are willing to sell, but are standing firm on their asking price as they don't want to go into negotiations looking weak. I think Trippier will push for the move.

I forgot about Dalot. I agree, if we get Trippier in, then Dalot will go. I'd also say that if noise starts coming out about Dalot going, then it's a positive sign that we're confident on Trippier.

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
Williams is only on loan so that won't contribute to any Trippier fund.

Blood Mage

Juventus should count themselves lucky that so many Italian players are reluctant to leave Italy.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Defensive midfielder Baptiste Santamaria joins Rennes from Freiburg.

Potential Camavinga replacement?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Official: Defensive midfielder Baptiste Santamaria joins Rennes from Freiburg.

Potential Camavinga replacement?
It's what I thought at first but after watching them the other day against Lens, they looked a bit thin in midfield so maybe not

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I think that this will be a good loan move for Williams. He should do well under Daniel Farke even if he doesn't necessarily start all the time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético de Madrid, main theme: patience. Nothing closed yet. Key days, the club works looking for the best and on the table are above all Dusan Vlahovic and Matheus Cunha. At the moment there is nothing definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.