Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

I think that this will be a good loan move for Williams. He should do well under Daniel Farke even if he doesn't necessarily start all the time.
Sounds like both he and Tuanzebe are going as third choice/first rotation rather than being a sure starter. It's not the worst thing in the world, hopefully both do enough in their opportunities given to get more game time.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

I think that this will be a good loan move for Williams. He should do well under Daniel Farke even if he doesn't necessarily start all the time.
Does this mean Trippier is back on? Or Dalot is staying, as it would leave us light on full back cover.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: João Victor leaves Wolfsburg to join Al-Jazira in the UAE.

As weird a transfer as this is, Abu Dhabi is a great city to live in. He'll definitely enjoy himself there.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Sounds like both he and Tuanzebe are going as third choice/first rotation rather than being a sure starter. It's not the worst thing in the world, hopefully both do enough in their opportunities given to get more game time.
Don't think either is good enough to hold down a first team slot at their new, though temporary, clubs.

Pep's Suit

Chelsea sold Abraham well but also they're struggling to sell most of their players: Zappacosta, Emerson, Batshuayi, Bakayoko. All these have contracts until next summer plus 1 year option but seems a bit desperate to activate these clauses to 'protect value'. Then you add that Zouma is too expensive for West Ham and Drinkwater+Baba+Barkley are still Chelsea players... They had better summers, I think.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
With this Covid market selling players for over €100M is rather good I would say. Bats loan is done. Emerson will be sold. Zap deal being worked, most likely loan. All the rest will be loaned. I think it has been a great transfer window that can still improve.

dinostar77

Chelsea sold Abraham well but also they're struggling to sell most of their players: Zappacosta, Emerson, Batshuayi, Bakayoko. All these have contracts until next summer plus 1 year option but seems a bit desperate to activate these clauses to 'protect value'. Then you add that Zouma is too expensive for West Ham and Drinkwater+Baba+Barkley are still Chelsea players... They had better summers, I think.
Barcelona, Madrid, City also have players they are willing to let go of. Apart from a few clubs, there really isnt that much liquidity in the market.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It's a bit misleading this for those that don't understand how finances work as it will be commonplace for all clubs.

For the next 4 years are we going to hear how £23.5m from 2021 needs to be added to whatever we spend that summer? What are we paying this year from previous purchases?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It's just amortization. Common practice. United have still spent 120 million on those two. Which is fine.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Thought Zouma's a good player and did well last year ?
Kurt is a good player. Probably not great in a back three. His movement gets him in bad positions several times over the course of a game. Love his attitude and work ethic.

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
Shrewd business, if true.
Even credit card type spending has to be paid back eventually. Enough of these deals and payments from past years that are due will mean no signings in transfer windows at all at some point.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
It's just amortization. Common practice. United have still spent 120 million on those two. Which is fine.
Does amortization mean paying something back in instalments? I've googled it but my simple mind struggles to comprehend what exactly amortization is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.