Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's a young Japanese centre back who City signed in 2019. They loaned him out to the Eredivisie for 2 years and are now cashing in on him.
Just helping to reduce the cost of Grealish even more.

ATXRedDevil

So Utd have bought 2 players which is spread over 4 and 5 years.
I wouldn't call that proper investment.
Don't get me wrong it's 2 good signings but not the sort of investment I expected.
This makes zero sense. The investment is the same, it’s just a matter of cash flow. If you needed to buy two new cars and could either pay cash up front or get interest free financing over 5 years, I really hope you wouldn’t pay it all up front. When there’s no interest to be paid, it’s almost always better to spread out payments so that the rest of the cash can be invested elsewhere.

If your argument is we didn’t spend enough, fine. Though I’m sure our finance and accounting departments have a better handle on their budget and the amount of cash needed for near term liabilities and operating expenses than we do. But when / over what period the club is making payments on transfer fees is completely irrelevant to your point and only speaks to the club handling the transfers exceptionally well.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I know players should back themselves and all that but it should be fairly obvious to him he isn’t going to be a first team regular.

Surely a season like last season is more valuable to him than league cup and the odd sub ons
Yeah, if he wants to be playing regularly then he needs to look for a transfer.
Will be interesting to see where he ends up if he does move, I think he proved that he can be an important player for a decent level club last season.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
He’s right though. Always finding happiness in someone else’s struggle is just weird and classless.
Who's struggle, exactly?

Have you seen Lingard's stats in his 10 (ten) years as a professional at United? It makes sorry reading, indeed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lingard

He's, basically, been living off 1 decent season under Jose.

He wants to fight for his place? Bruno, in a season and a half, isn't far behind him.

Let's stop pretending, shall we, he's got very, very, rich off United and given very little back, in return.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Who's struggle, exactly?

Have you seen Lingard's stats in his 10 (ten) years as a professional at United? It makes sorry reading, indeed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lingard

He's, basically, been living off 1 decent season under Jose.

He wants to fight for his place? Bruno, in a season and a half, isn't far behind him.

Let's stop pretending, shall we, he's got very, very, rich off United and given very little back, in return.
And let’s not reinforce the narrative that he’s exploiting the club, and that it’s all his doing.

OmarUnited4ever

If he didnt got time last game where Cavani, Rashford and to a lesser degree Martial and Sancho werent available I think its a pretty good hint about how much game time he can aspire too.
to be fair to Jesse, he was recovering from Covid, so wasn't in the matchday squad for the Leeds game

but i get your point, i think he should target being part of England's squad for the 2022 WC, and go some where he will be regular starter, here Bruno, Sancho, Greenwood, Pogba, Rashford and even Martial at LW will be ahead of him, so he won't get any meaningful game time here

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Official: Wendell joins Porto from Bayer Leverkusen

@Zehner
Very happy for him! One of the most likeable footballers around these days but unfortunately too error prone for an elite league

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Very happy for him! One of the most likeable footballers around these days but unfortunately too error prone for an elite league
Must have worked fine in Bundesliga if that's the case. ***Runs away***

SAFMUTD

to be fair to Jesse, he was recovering from Covid, so wasn't in the matchday squad for the Leeds game

but i get your point, i think he should target being part of England's squad for the 2022 WC, and go some where he will be regular starter, here Bruno, Sancho, Greenwood, Pogba, Rashford and even Martial at LW will be ahead of him, so he won't get any meaningful game time here
He was out with covid.
Didnt knew about the covid issues, thanks!

jesperjaap

Absolutely no way whatsoever that deal becomes permanent. It is a big fee in Brazil and he really isnt good enough I feel to justify it on his season long loan. Also, thought his dream was to play for Santos anyway?

Crazy we cant seeem to seel any players this window at all when you look at sides liek Chelsea still managing to sell players not even heard of.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Chelsea may still send Chalobah out on loan. Several Premier League clubs are interested along with Lille and Valencia.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Source:

Chelsea may still send Chalobah out on loan. Several Premier League clubs are interested along with Lille and Valencia.
It sounds more likely he stays. I think Tuchel likes finding young players and building them up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Getafe aren't keen on letting the player go, so Olivera's entourage is trying to convince the club to let him leave. Mathias Olivera is a left full/wing back who can also play on the wing if needed.

choccy77

McGarry babbling about Mbappe to Liverpool. Apparently he'd want a release clause to go to Liverpool and they'll try and sign him on a free. Sounds like utter nonsense.
I read today Liverpool are certain to sign Haaland next summer.

I find these stories amusing.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Everton will only go up to €30 million for Joaquín Correa.
  • Correa preferred Inter and PSG over Everton (due to CL football prospects).
    • Correa, however, realises that options are slim, so he remains open to Everton.
  • Negotiations continue.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Inter offered €15 million for Insigne, which Napoli aren't satisfied with.
  • If nothing changes, this transfer is likely to collapse.
  • Raiola offered Insigne to Inter in January 2020.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Would he still stay if Chelsea somehow acquire Koundé. Personally, I think he'd choose to go on loan at that stage in order to play regularly.
Tuchel might be looking at Trev to play CB and Kounde at RWB to take over for Azpi?

sparx99

Flamengo transfer record is 14.5m euros. Sure they are going to exercise 15m euros option to buy Andreas and break their transfer record.
If he tore it up for them you might find them exercising the clause to then sell on for say €20-25m back to Europe. Atalanta did something similar with Cristian Romero this summer. Exercising their buy option from Juventus and selling on to Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.