Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skåre Willoch

Spoke with a contact in Juventus a short time ago, and he was pretty sure Ronaldo would end up at Man City. More details to follow on Mercato on @fotballteve tomorrow [a Norwegian tv show]
Not sure if reliable on this exact story, but Tor Kristian Karlsen is well connected and not a known bullshitter or transfer clout junkie at all.

Highfather_24

All this BS about how Levy won, but I think he shot himself in the foot in an attempt to look bigger. If Kane downs tools(along with his age) his valuation will drop massively, and Levy will have to sell him while he can still get something, as there is little upside in keeping an unhappy unproductive player on massive wages. Way I see it, if Kane plays it smart now(unlikely), Levy will take a huge L.

prateik

It would be annoying to see Ronaldo, the ex united player, at City..

Ronaldo, the player right now.. he's still pretty good.. but he is well past his peak..
Would suck.. but I'm far more concerned about our squad .. dont really care that much about this potential transfer.

Also, not sure he is a Pep player.. If Ronaldo agrees to being a squad player, he will definitely improve City.. If he wants to be the focal point, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.
Will help boost Citys image.. they need it too.. despite the success on pitch, they still dont have the fan following they would have liked.

Hoof the ball

It would be annoying to see Ronaldo, the ex united player, at City..

Ronaldo, the player right now.. he's still pretty good.. but he is well past his peak..
Would suck.. but I'm far more concerned about our squad .. dont really care that much about this potential transfer.

Also, not sure he is a Pep player.. If Ronaldo agrees to being a squad player, he will definitely improve City.. If he wants to be the focal point, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.
Will help boost Citys image.. they need it too.. despite the success on pitch, they still dont have the fan following they would have liked.
He'll have to coach around Ronnie's reticence to press these days. That being said, he's effectively a CF now and he'll be coached the same way Lewa was coached when Pep was there. He's not as hard-working in the press as Lewa was back then, but with City having most the ball I suppose that mitigates him needing to press persistently anyway.

GBBQ

I think its over simplistic to be honest. Messi is still obviously world class but he's going to PSG for one final pay day because Barcelona f**ked up not because his head was turned. And Ronaldo left Madrid 3 years ago, moving from Juventus to City is actually a step up in footballing terms based on recent performances in league and CL for both teams. And yes its not great he moved to our local rivals but I am sure we had chances to re-sign him and didn't so what is he supposed to do when Juve want him off their books.

I think what is more telling is someone like Mbappe going to PSG and then deciding its not what he wants for his career.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
David Alonso [reports:]
"Gonzalo Villar, 23-year-old Spanish midfielder for Roma, could leave"
"Mourinho won't count on him"
"There are big teams interested in him, like Inter and [AC] Milan"
"The transfer price would be around €20 million"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
David Alonso [reports:]
"The transfer of ADAMA TRAORÉ to Tottenham is complicated"
"The player, represented by Promoesport, has signed a power of attorney to Jorge Mendes to negotiate his departure from Wolverhampton"
"Mendes's idea is to take Adama to London and fill his [Wolves] spot with GUEDES"

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Milan agreed on personal terms with Corona.
  • Porto want €17m, whilst Milan's last offer was €10m.
    • €15m could seal the deal.

2E_MUFC

We should offer money plus Martial on loan for Ronaldo. Can’t believe we would let up a chance to get him back. Can only think it would be to do with his wage.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
We should offer money plus Martial on loan for Ronaldo. Can’t believe we would let up a chance to get him back. Can only think it would be to do with his wage.
Maybe, just maybe, he wants to join City because they are more competitive than United? And pay him higher wages. Have you at least considered this possibility?

Gurtej

I don’t really care if Ronaldo ends up at City….Does it make me angry yes, sad no!

But what better way than to pip everyone else in the world football next year and get Halland!!As a club, it’s matter of esteem and pride.

Gurtej

Maybe, just maybe, he wants to join City because they are more competitive than United? And pay him higher wages. Have you at least considered this possibility?
Ofcourse and we UTD fans needs to stop thinking we are a better possibility at this stage!!
But would Roy or Scholes or Giggs ever play for city even if they were successful….. I am pretty certain, answer is Never

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Exclusive. Jorge Mendes landed this afternoon in Paris. The “Super-Agent” is in France right now, at a time when he is looking for a placement for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.