Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Maybe because this particular transfer was off then on, then off then on again, then off and then finally on again. So there's gonna be loads of tweets about him
It also directly impacts the possible transfers of 5 teams, including Jessie from Man Utd.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
That's done it. He's just a twat now.

Although I'm not entirely convinced he'd fit in at City at all. He doesn't seem like a Pep type player.
I, for one, welcome his death stares to the rest of the MC team all the time.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The more I think about the more I think it has to happen . Ronaldo is desperate to find a new club and there are not many options. City are desperate for a striker . Worst thing for us is that City get Ronaldo now and will then be leading the Haaland chase. Lose lose for us in every way

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Would this turn the fans against Glazers even more?

Having the worlds best player available for £30M and United just stand by and watch one of their fiercest rivals take him from under our noses?

El Zoido

Would this turn the fans against Glazers even more?

Having the worlds best player available for £30M and United just stand by and watch one of their fiercest rivals take him from under our noses?
£30m, and how much in wages?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
its too much money, would upset the wage structure and i think we would be getting a relic. He has quality and will score goals for a season or 2 but we have cavani
No it wouldn't Ronaldo is allegedly taking a 50% pay cut which makes it less than Pogba is on right now.

PieCrust

Ronaldo already treated United with contempt following his move to Madrid, and "slave" comments. Him going to City would be no surprise at all. I doubt he ever gave a feck about Utd.
Yep. Don't know why people are surprised he would go to City after dumping United like a bad habit to spend his prime in Madrid. I've never understood how anyone could still root for him after that, but whatever.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I refuse to believe Ronaldo will end up at City.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I wonder if Blue Moon have a 'RedCafe goes into meltdown 21/22' thread.

El Zoido

600k in wages per week apparently. We could easily pay that. His value on and off the pitch would be incredible for us. I don't expect us to go for him though. Would make far too much sense.
600k after tax? That doubles his price at least. I don’t necessarily think it’s a financially sound move for the us, it didn’t work out like that for Juventus either.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
£30m, and how much in wages?
600k in wages per week apparently. We could easily pay that. His value on and off the pitch would be incredible for us. I don't expect us to go for him though. Would make far too much sense.
Apparently City are offering £15M in wages which is a 50% pay cut, which works out I think I remember somewhere reading 230K p/w

Affordable.

led_scholes

Why the hell would Ronaldo take a 50% wage cut? Are they giving him a 4 year contract or a massive signing fee?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There were contacts between Pablo Sarabia's environment and Atlético de Madrid but it is NOT an option that the rojiblancos contemplate. The PSG forward is of interest to Real Sociedad. And he was offered to Milan.

Crimson King

Can't see him taking a wage cut that big.

That's a load of bollocks, or they're going to pay him partly off the books, like the rest of their players, to make their wage bill look more respectable than it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.