Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Hendo? Are you a Liverpool fan calling him that? Thiago sucks and Milner is old AF. Keita is a bust.

On paper none of these are world class -Liverpool have a great attack and defense, their midfield is functional at best.

Chelsea and City have much better personnel, that's true.
Do I sound like a Liverpool fan to you!?
I just typed Hendo so I wouldn’t have to type his full name. A bit odd of you to make that remark no!?

I still count their midfield better than ours and let’s not forget they won the league with the lot excluding Thiago. Can’t say the same for our midfielders.

croadyman

If it’s a loan + option, we’d better beat Chelsea to signing this guy.

Im sure he’d pick us over Chelsea too knowing he’d get more playing time here.
Think we have stopped even looking for midfielders now and that is totally and utterly shit

Suedesi

Do I sound like a Liverpool fan to you!?
I just typed Hendo so I wouldn’t have to type his full name. A bit odd of you to make that remark no!?

I still count their midfield better than ours and let’s not forget they won the league with the lot excluding Thiago. Can’t say the same for our midfielders.
They didn't win the league because of that midfield, they won it in spite of it. They have no creativity whatsoever which is why Klopp has been desperate to reinforce and Thiago was brought on but he has been a bust. And they lost Wijnaldum.

ReddBalls

Maybe with Varane in the backline , yeah
I would not be surprised if that is the plan. The project has always been long term, and the story of Ole putting forth a first eleven with the players he wanted in each position is well known.

I'd wager Ole will be more adventurous with his midfield selection when Varane is playing, and that might just be when DvB makes his entrance.

croadyman

I would not be surprised if that is the plan. The project has always been long term, and the story of Ole putting forth a first eleven with the players he wanted in each position is well known.

I'd wager Ole will be more adventurous with his midfield selection when Varane is playing, and that might just be when DvB makes his entrance.
If we don't see him at all on Sunday then Utd can quit messing around and sell to buy between then and Tuesday

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
They didn't win the league because of that midfield, they won it in spite of it. They have no creativity whatsoever which is why Klopp has been desperate to reinforce and Thiago was brought on but he has been a bust. And they lost Wijnaldum.
Thiago has been a bust I agree but their team structure changed due to injuries after he arrived. Let’s see how he fares this season. He’s still a classy midfielder.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
We already have and we've already beaten them all, multiple times.
Fair enough. But they’ll all be better this season and our midfield won’t be able to handle the pressure. I’m tired of playing the counter game. I want us to go and dominate these teams for a change.

croadyman

Fair enough. But they’ll all be better this season and our midfield won’t be able to handle the pressure. I’m tired of playing the counter game. I want us to go and dominate these teams for a change.
Yeah totally agree with you on that even though it got us positive results

Andrew7582

We have 90m Pogba, 40m Matic, 50m Fred and 60m Bruno to go with that 40m Donny. Not spending money is the problem though. It’s like I’m living in the twilight zone. Yes Matic needs upgrading but after spending 110m so far it’s perfectly reasonable to think if nobody leaves then nobody else comes in.
Don't forget the £30m spent on Amad and Pellestri that couldn't been put towards a central midfielder. Why go in for them if we know we have no intention of playing them and are going to be back in for Sancho a season later? We are just not very savvy with our transfer kitty.
Ugh we really have proper wasted some money in last years window apart from Edi who was a free agent, damn it due to these bloody decisions we have basically now tied our own hands behind the back
100% agree. As another example, £50 million spent on AWB and now we need another right back because AWB isn't good enough on the ball, something that should have been readily apparent before we signed him. But it's the owners to blame for not providing enough money apparently.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Ronaldo already treated United with contempt following his move to Madrid, and "slave" comments. Him going to City would be no surprise at all. I doubt he ever gave a feck about Utd.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Ouch

A sad club. Went on a huge vendetta after Barca tried to sign Verratti - no sympathies to Barca who acted with arrogance - now slagging off Bale to make a point about Madrid meeting their fee. What's Bale got to do with it? Seriously, stay classy FFS. Smacks of throwing their toys out the pram. Oh well, I guess we'll see another vendetta brew, this time against Madrid. Should be entertaining to watch.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Yeah with that sitting back and counter attack style rather than actually controlling the game as can't due to poor CM
Why does it matter if you beat them? There's genuinely no argument against what the previous guy's reply.

Tragically Hip

We already have a £40 million midfield signing sat on the bench, if Ole had spent that money more wisely we wouldn't be in this desperate situation with the midfield.
I totally agree with this. I find it hard to give Ole full credit if he can't figure out how to use DVB. He's not some scrub ffs.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
A sad club. Went on a huge vendetta after Barca tried to sign Verratti - no sympathies to Barca who acted with arrogance - now slagging off Bale to make a point about Madrid meeting their fee. What's Bale got to do with it? Seriously, stay classy FFS. Smacks of throwing their toys out the pram. Oh well, I guess we'll see another vendetta brew, this time against Madrid. Should be entertaining to watch.
He can still go to Arsenal.

SinNombre

Can we stop posting this attention seeker’s tweets.

All of these ME royal families have 100s of members and most of them have no idea.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The deal for Zouma at West Ham is not yet dead. As reported in recent days, the agreement was not complete and there were still details to be worked out. Details taking longer than expected, but negotiations are still open.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't think I'll ever understand these Loans with option to buy clauses.

If the player does shit, send him back (Former club wouldn't want him either)
If the player does well, they keep him (Former club may be willing to give another chance)

It always seems a win for the potential buyers.
Now a loan with an obligation to buy makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.