Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
There you catch me. I've only seen him with Spain and he seemed fast but very predictable. He doesn't have a great repertoire of plays to use that speed.
With Spain I remember that he played a few minutes as a RB.or you mean in 352?
In any case, they would ask us for a lot of money that I personally would not invest for that position
RB/RWB same thing. I think he would have incredible value in the build up. And wolves are definitely selling and not for outrageous money

We have the money, no point not spending it. And everywhere else there's either no one worth investing into, or we've already planned who to sign(Mbappé & Haaland)

SAF is the GOAT

I bet you're fun at parties
Very, and if you'll buy me a pint I'll maybe even sing something. but seriously I just little bit worry for my club that's all.

How many of those players will need replacing though? Ronaldo/Greenwood cover Cavani, Pogba for me is a loss on the left but not in cm, VDB is barely even here now lets be honest.
Do we really want to depend on a 37yo and a teenager ? If pogba goes we'll get weaker, it doesn't matter where he plays,
And even if we'll buy the DM next year Donny won't want to hear any of this from Ole because you know he'll try to promise him game time after we brought the DM but he'll have enough after 3 years of not playing.

James35

It's a real shame we are not getting a top CDM, for me it guarantees us not winning the league or CL. Not that many think we will of course but we certainly won't with the options we have, in my opinion.

It is a clear weakness that won't be nullified just because we have about 8 attackers for 3 positions. Matic was once class but can barely play 70 mins a week, Fred is utterly calamitous, McTominay is full of heart but quite a limited player...and Donny has his ass glued to the bench. Replace those with the City or Chelsea midfielders and they wouldn't be winning the league either.

It is really difficult to understand the lack of urgency by Ole to fix this issue.

James35

There was more chance of Donny starting 5 games this season than Camavinga ever joining. All the noise was about him having no desire to come to United. At least he can be removed from conversation now.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Barça asked Joâo Félix on loan, they expect an answer tomorrow

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
This is another great drinking game bingo hit on these boards since Fergie left.

We don't need depth if the depth is Championship level (James) or cannot perform against the opposition and tactics we face week in, week out (Lingard vs low block is a waste).

We need to have the depth of Man City, not West Ham. Up your standards and open your eyes.

I really don't think so. OGS didn't pick him last season AT ALL before that loan and now we have Sancho AND Ronaldo and Greenwood's firing on all cylinders.

As much as I don't rate Lingard in our squad, he's an easy star of Payet's level when playing for WHU when they set up on the counter. Not to mention the easy FPL points.

If he doesn't move this season (or go on a loan with a new contract), he'll miss his last chance for a World Cup as well. It's the smart and right choice for him to go.
Tldr but here how is this Oles fault? He doesnt control the money. He has said repeatedly in pressers he would always like more players.

Deery

Dreary
Real Madrid and (usually) Barca have it so easy, everyone wants to go to sunny Spain. Even when the teams are far from what they were.
Madrid’s new stadium and the fact they’re probably getting Mbappe would sway your choice, but yeah it is really sickening that everyone wants to play for them..

sparx99

It's a real shame we are not getting a top CDM, for me it guarantees us not winning the league or CL. Not that many think we will of course but we certainly won't with the options we have, in my opinion.

It is a clear weakness that won't be nullified just because we have about 8 attackers for 3 positions. Matic was once class but can barely play 70 mins a week, Fred is utterly calamitous, McTominay is full of heart but quite a limited player...and Donny has his ass glued to the bench. Replace those with the City or Chelsea midfielders and they wouldn't be winning the league either.

It is really difficult to understand the lack of urgency by Ole to fix this issue.
Who is that though? Like name the top CDM’s? Kante, Casemiro, Busquets, Fabinho, Fernandinho, Rodri? They all play for top sides. Which leaves us with the list we know of this summer.

Rice - price tag of £100m that is too much when we’ve bought Sancho and Varane.

Neves - not always in the Wolves team so why is an upgrade for us. He has passing and shooting skills that are something our CM lacks but he’s not the holding midfielder in the DM mould. He’s closer to maybe Carrick but I’m not sure he has that ceiling.

Camavinga - more of a box to box at this point in his young career and always wanted Spain.

Bissouma - is he an upgrade on Fred, McTominay or Pogba? I don’t know. At least he’s play ahead of Matic but I don’t think he’s a guaranteed success.

Zakaria - seems another Fred to me. Outplayed by Xhaka at the Euros.

Locatelli - wanted Juventus.

Is there anyone playing at the likes of Sevilla, Villareal, Napoli, Atalanta etc that we could have plucked? Those mid tier CL level clubs who need money and can’t hold out for £50m+ fees. I haven’t heard any of those names this summer. Just seems like DM or DLP’s are in short supply right now.

sparx99

Yes, much

To be fair i think mct is a lot nore use than fred but bissouma is hetter than both
Based on what though? One season playing for Brighton in the PL. Its a very different role looking busy playing for a lower half side.

I reckon McTominay would be on a lot of ‘must buy’ lists if he had his season last year at Brighton.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What reason would they have for loaning him out :lol:
It would make no sense. Why give Barca any hope when this could be a Madrid duel for La Liga. Money might be tight but he's not on Griezmann like wages and if they manage to offload Saul tomorrow there is no need.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Spanish outlets are posting this. Sounds like there is a break through.

Deery

Dreary
It seems Chelsea are even in profit from sales and that’s after buying Lukaku for £97m, pretty good business that.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I just don't get why Ndidi isn't spoken about more in regards to midfield options.

He's genuinely the perfect fit for us and surely outgrown Leicester at this point. He lets Tielemans and Madison do pretty much what they like in regards to getting forward, and Vardy can basically buzz around on the should of defenders.

After those at the best clubs, he's the CDM we should be in for.

mav_9me

Sigh... Saul was my biggest hope cuz he was at least available.. Chelsea buying even though they don't really need him, at least not as much as us.

TrebleFan99

I just don't get why Ndidi isn't spoken about more in regards to midfield options.

He's genuinely the perfect fit for us and surely outgrown Leicester at this point. He lets Tielemans and Madison do pretty much what they like in regards to getting forward, and Vardy can basically buzz around on the should of defenders.

After those at the best clubs, he's the CDM we should be in for.
Would be my ideal signing but I think it’ll have to wait until next summer. Maybe we do a last minute deal for Neves tomorrow.

This article sums up why we need Ndidi though in my opinion...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/leicest...eas-ngolo-kanteis-the-best-ball-winner-around

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What I do find amazing is Fabrizio must have some photoshop whiz on retainer because he has these kit mock ups done well and quickly.
Well that one wasn’t exactly a shocking turn of events :cool: . He was probably prepared for some months; same for most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.