Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Feck me what a cover that is.
Indeed, I agree but who else in the squad is backup in Bruno‘s position?

I’d sell Lingard but if he’s not being replaced it’s pointless at this stage.

Devil may care

Indeed, I agree but who else in the squad is backup in Bruno‘s position?

I’d sell Lingard but if he’s not being replaced it’s pointless at this stage.
Isn't Mata supposed to be the cover or did he get another contract just because he's a nice guy

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Can't help but be envious of your midfield options. Especially the holding players like Casemiro, Valverde and now Camavinga.
We can't complain and thankfully Zidane made a lot of job with Camavinga's family. You shouldn't stress too much for the holding position. You are doing great in the market, with the question mark of Cristiano.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They said "since we are negociating in France let's bring some player :lol:
I prefer Laporte, we need some "spaniard" in the national team :D

I thought too but I guess it's too late to start talking with United seeing the precedents
Dream signings would be one of those 2 plus Adama for me

Trophy Room

Absolute waste of money and time, both for the transfer fee and Lingard's salary.

He's got no spot in this team, yet Solskajer wants to keep him while we have no proper midfielders to unleash Pogba and Bruno in attack.
I think he’ll score some important goals this season.

Castia

Sancho and VdB at least
Sancho’s going to play the majority in the wide position and yeah ideally Donny but we all know what Ole thinks of him. Midfields in the shit and Donny Can’t even get a sub appearance I reckon Lingard and Mata are ahead of him.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Dream signings would be one of those 2 plus Adama for me
I do not agree with that, I think he is terrible, he does not have Real Madrid level.
He is Munitis with muscles and I think it is a lack of respect for Don Pedro

b20times

Sanches looked good in the European Championships, totally different from the player on loan with Swansea a while back.

Dazzmondo

Ffs its a long season and we need depth, Have you heard of squad depth?
Tbf we have huge amounts of depth in our front 4 positions and pretty much none in cm. It's a very valid point on Lingard. He doesn't really help us in any way and won't be playing anything other than cup games.

jesperjaap

Seems Lingard dont want to go and/or West Ham dont want to buy.

Not much the club can do then
Surprised if other clubs dont come in for him. Not good enough for the top four sides in my opinion, but he is an international player that coudl do a godo job for a lot of the other sides in the league. Maybe a case of he wants to stay and Ole wants to keep him. Never been a fan, but isnt a bad back up option as a squad plaer for Fernandes

jesperjaap

Yup, Camavinga to Real Madrid has some legs.

Doesnt surprise me. Was my first choice signing all summer in terms of the priority....but wasnt expecting Varane then.

Surprised me some of the negativity towards him as a signing due to his age. An immense talent that would have been a great signing..............but may be about to find out Madrid as his dream move was true all along like press reports though never seen anythign cocnrete

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I do not agree with that, I think he is terrible, he does not have Real Madrid level.
He is Munitis with muscles and I think it is a lack of respect for Don Pedro
I think he's a great wingback. Carvajal is still good but I think Adama can be better, and i don't trust carvajal's body anymore anyways. Lucas did well last season but he's a converted winger himself, no reason we can't improve here

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He's oversensitive and doesn't like negative things said against him. With that said, he has very reliable sources, so I'd take what he says seriously.
In every transfer saga we’ve had this summer he’s posted something along the lines of “despite what media is saying, a deal for X isn’t close. Still confidence it will happen but not as close as is being made out”.

Every single time.

If the deal takes a few days longer, he looks like he’s really ITK. If it closes quickly, he follows up with “details were ironed out last night and the transfer accelerated”.

He’s the king of hedging his bets, and almost all his info is about deals NOT happening or taking longer. Which is a remarkably easy thing to do. He doesn’t seem to post any insider or exclusive knowledge on anything that will happen. Just caution or negativity about rumours others are talking about.

i ignore him. He seems hypersensitive, and a complete chancer.

theklr

Doesnt surprise me. Was my first choice signing all summer in terms of the priority....but wasnt expecting Varane then.

Surprised me some of the negativity towards him as a signing due to his age. An immense talent that would have been a great signing..............but may be about to find out Madrid as his dream move was true all along like press reports though never seen anythign cocnrete
Think the negativity was more about he’d potentially take a year or so before becoming starting XI mainstay

jesperjaap

You know what will happen right ? We'll wait a year for him and then he'll leave to Chelsea.

Not only that but Cavani will leave, Pogba will leave, Donny probably would want to leave by then
How many of those players will need replacing though? ROnaldo/Greenwood cover Cavani, Pogba for me is a loss on the left but not in cm, VDB is barely even here now lets be honest.

jesperjaap

No more talk of Jones going out on loan?
Seeing some rumours of Newcastle interest, actually think it would be a good move for him and Newcastle....if and its a massive if he can stay fit as there centre backs are all pretty poor

jesperjaap

If you thought Chalobah was that good he would've played more and sooner.

There's a reason you sold Zouma and are going for Kounde. Just nice to see you milked for more money. Don't mind me.
ZOuma was so hyped before Chelsea and so so average at best at CHelsea, thats why I think they sold him. Surprised they were in for Kounde myself as they have decent options at centre back. Rudiger has improved massively and personally though its really only ENgland youth games I have seen him.....I think Chabolah is a top prospect

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Ffs its a long season and we need depth, Have you heard of squad depth?
This is another great drinking game bingo hit on these boards since Fergie left.

We don't need depth if the depth is Championship level (James) or cannot perform against the opposition and tactics we face week in, week out (Lingard vs low block is a waste).

We need to have the depth of Man City, not West Ham. Up your standards and open your eyes.

I think he’ll score some important goals this season.
I really don't think so. OGS didn't pick him last season AT ALL before that loan and now we have Sancho AND Ronaldo and Greenwood's firing on all cylinders.

As much as I don't rate Lingard in our squad, he's an easy star of Payet's level when playing for WHU when they set up on the counter. Not to mention the easy FPL points.

If he doesn't move this season (or go on a loan with a new contract), he'll miss his last chance for a World Cup as well. It's the smart and right choice for him to go.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think he's a great wingback. Carvajal is still good but I think Adama can be better, and i don't trust carvajal's body anymore anyways. Lucas did well last season but he's a converted winger himself, no reason we can't improve here
There you catch me. I've only seen him with Spain and he seemed fast but very predictable. He doesn't have a great repertoire of plays to use that speed.
With Spain I remember that he played a few minutes as a RB.or you mean in 352?
In any case, they would ask us for a lot of money that I personally would not invest for that position

jesperjaap

Sanches looked good in the European Championships, totally different from the player on loan with Swansea a while back.
He had a good season for Lille as well, was playing out on the left mainly. I think Swansea should be forgotten now

jesperjaap

Think the negativity was more about he’d potentially take a year or so before becoming starting XI mainstay
Thats true but I dont agree with it....well if he got the opportunities anyway which is a different thing

Status
Not open for further replies.