Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The only thing that is a realistic criticism of Chelsea are some of these shady transfer dealings.

Tina Anjorin (who) for £17m !
He's a talented kid. I think the strength of the reputation of Chelsea's academy probably helps here too. They're obviously investing into his potential, which is vast.

NYAS

Eh? What on earth?

The guy simply got fed some information that turned out to be not true eventually. It may have been true at the time of tweeting, but the deal may have broken down.
If you work in football journalism and you tweet about Barcelona making a €75m offer for a player in 2021 then you have zero credibility. I don’t care if Laporta himself is the source of the info.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
If you work in football journalism and you tweet about Barcelona making a €75m offer for a player in 2021 then you have zero credibility. I don’t care if Laporta himself is the source of the info.
wow

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They literally just signed him, now they’re shipping him off. He was supposed to be very highly rated too.
2019, so two years ago and he doesn’t play as often with other midfielders ahead of him: Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, Barnes and they’ve just signed Soumare who is highly rated

SinNombre

He's a talented kid. I think the strength of the reputation of Chelsea's academy probably helps here too. They're obviously investing into his potential, which is vast.
That’s the generous interpretation.

He is the biggest transfer for the entire Russian league over the last 2 seasons !

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Rey Manaj leaves Barcelona on loan to Spezia with a purchase option of €2.7m.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Interesting development here:

@WI_Red I guess some La Liga experience will benefit Hoppe here.
Should be a good move for him to get away from Schalke. Not sure how Mallorca plays but anything has to be better than that sinking ship. I do hope Schalke turns it around as they have been really great for our national team! This probably means there is no way he gets called up to replace Weah, which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.