Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: OMR Podcast via Spox

Full quotes:
Our offer wasn’t the best. The offer from Manchester United was better. However, agent Mino Raiola has recognised that Erling is in better hands with us.

People notice that gifted people make the breakthrough the quickest with us. That is a powerful argument for the players, their parents and advisors. When we discovered the players on our own is long gone, but we will get them. We have no inhibitions about letting 17-year-olds play.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Versus Radio

Almirón's agent Daniel Campos on rumours that his client may be sold:
I also read it, but the truth is that it has no basis, no foundation. We know absolutely nothing, but I see it as totally unlikely. Almirón has two and a half years left on his contract. Let’s see if he comes out, because in principle he would form the basis of the reconstruction of Newcastle with a few other boys. In the next few days, we will talk to the new people to see what the plans are.

pascell

Source: OMR Podcast via Spox

Full quotes:
They're not wrong either, look at the likes of Mejbri. He's still waiting to get more games for the first team but can't because the team is absolutely stacked in the forward position and Ole is allergic to playing anyone other than McFred in the middle.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
They're not wrong either, look at the likes of Mejbri. He's still waiting to get more games for the first team but can't because the team is absolutely stacked in the forward position and Ole is allergic to playing anyone other than McFred in the middle.
Or that he's injured.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yes, he's been injured lately but we still had the same midfield problems last season.
Yeah, but he only got promoted to the first team last year and then got injured. I don't think Mejbri is a good example, I do actually think they were making a concerted effort to bring him through.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • Xavi really likes Sterling as a winger in a 4-3-3.
  • He wants Dembélé to renew.
  • He wants a new centre back and really likes Jules Koundé.

pascell

Yeah, but he only got promoted to the first team last year and then got injured. I don't think Mejbri is a good example, I do actually think they were making a concerted effort to bring him through.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. It was clear as day that Mejbri had out performed the u23s.

And the tweet I quoted was about Bellingham, both he and Mejbri are the same age, one has played 38 times for the first team, the other has 1 appearance. They also play in the same positions, so it is a good example.

Pavl3n

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. It was clear as day that Mejbri had out performed the u23s.

And the tweet I quoted was about Bellingham, both he and Mejbri are the same age, one has played 38 times for the first team, the other has 1 appearance. They also play in the same positions, so it is a good example.
Are you really going to compare Birmingham with Manchester United?

Jaxa

This is the future of our league it seems, the Billionaire Boys Club, where the stinking rich will fancy a slice of what all the other billionaires are getting in washing and promoting their company/state/public image & also rake in some clout along the way,

The PL/UEFA Fat Cats don't mind as long as their pockets continue to fill, it's even more shameful that when the Super League was announced how they all cried out how terrible and catastrophic this was to "The Fans Beautiful Game"

Pavl3n

No, I'm comparing Borussia Dortmund with Manchester United, because you know, that's where Bellingham plays.
So you're telling me that if Mejbri had amassed 40 appearances in the Championship we still wouldn't have given him his debut?

You can't compare them. Bellingham's physical progress is far superior to Mejbri. Bellingham was playing for a club in the Championship, Mejbri was playing for United, who were trying to go places. And you know that's the reason Bellingham has progressed so well. On top of all he decided to go to play in a 'one team' league, so he can get more playing minutes, rather than go to a top 6 club in England where he'll get limited opportunities.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
This is the future of our league it seems, the Billionaire Boys Club, where the stinking rich will fancy a slice of what all the other billionaires are getting in washing and promoting their company/state/public image & also rake in some clout along the way,

The PL/UEFA Fat Cats don't mind as long as their pockets continue to fill, it's even more shameful that when the Super League was announced how they all cried out how terrible and catastrophic this was to "The Fans Beautiful Game"
The EPL has basically become a Super League now. Champions League money will become irrelevant as all teams are loaded.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full quote:
The most important thing is that I feel happy here,” Rüdiger says. “I think if people look at it, they can see I’m happy. About the contract situation, I talk with the club. This is for nobody’s ears. It was how I said it would be after the Euros – there would be talks. There was a talk between Marina [Granovskaia, a Chelsea director] and my agent. We have the situation where we are at now and I have nothing to do with all the speculation. This is not in my mind. I’m focused on what I’m doing because this is why I wake up every morning.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
So much for the “United DNA” that’s supposedly running through Ole’s blood. He doesn’t play attacking football and he doesn’t give youth a chance.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Leonardo: "We haven't contacted any player at the moment. Nothing with Kessié nor with Théo Hernandez. And in January? I'm talking about the Champions League, you talk to me about the transfer window..."

Status
Not open for further replies.