Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Radio Bruno (via Viola News)

Lucas's father Ricardo Torreira on a potential permanent transfer to Fiorentina:
I want my son to be happy, we support him but if Lucas continues like this then it’s clear that Fiorentina will keep him. The decision rests with him and his agent, a person who has opened many horizons for him. I assure you, however, that at the moment the relationship with the Viola world is excellent.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: AS (via Cadena SER)

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the AS link, but what is interesting is Cadena SER claiming that four clubs are interested in João Félix. AS then come in and speculate on the four clubs, which is when they throw United's name in.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Brivido Sportivo via FiorentinaNews

Florence mayor Dario Nardella on Vlahovic:
Dear Dusan, you have to stay in Florence because this is a wonderful city. The beauty that surrounds us is made by nature and by the hand of man who over the centuries has expressed ingenuity and creativity. Then there is the passion and heart of the ‘Fiorentini’, another reason to keep the purple shirt on for a while longer. If you come to Palazzo Vecchio, I can try to convince you.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: RB Leipzig press conference via RB Live

RB Leipzig sporting director Oliver Mintzlaff mentioned the following:
  • Aware of Ralf Rangnick's admiration of Amadou Haidara
  • Nothing in the rumours linking United to Haidara
  • Looking to update Haidara's release clause (possibly increase it)

SAFMUTD

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the AS link, but what is interesting is Cadena SER claiming that four clubs are interested in João Félix. AS then come in and speculate on the four clubs, which is when they throw United's name in.
Safe to say he havent lived up to the expectation, which was massive due to his transfer fee and only half a season as a professional player. Not his fault, but what the feck was Atletico thinking? Its his third season with Atletico and he hasnt been able to secure a spot on the starting XI, and this season he has barely featured.

Unless its a loan with option to buy deal I would stay clear of it.

pascell

Safe to say he havent lived up to the expectation, which was massive due to his transfer fee and only half a season as a professional player. Not his fault, but what the feck was Atletico thinking? Its his third season with Atletico and he hasnt been able to secure a spot on the starting XI, and this season he has barely featured.

Unless its a loan with option to buy deal I would stay clear of it.
Atletico was always the wrong move as they play quite defensively and aim to counter.

I think he'd flourish at City or Liverpool, were the teams priority is playing in the oppositions half

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: RTBF

Jérémy Doku on his dream for the future:
I want to do everything to become one of the best players in the world, at one of the biggest clubs in the world, in the English Premier League if possible. And I am working hard for that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: ProSport

FCSB (Steaua Bucharest) owner Gigi Becali on his policy on the young players:
Things are clear with Ianis Stoica. That I asked €10m for Ianis Stoica even though I was offered €7m is another matter. I know why I asked for that money, and I know why I said that publicly.

But for me, things are very clear. You won’t see 18 or 19-year-old players leave me. I’m not going to let go of young footballers from FCSB after two or three showers taken in my team’s locker room. I will do the same with Tavi Popescu. And he is a very promising player. However, you will not see me let these young people go, and Tănase and Coman will sit and look at them. I also have my strategy and we will make the transfers one by one. Whoever did his job for Becali, and I am satisfied with him, it will be his turn to leave. Ianis Stoica is just beginning. So is Tavi Popescu. They will leave me at the age of 23-24.

SAFMUTD

Atletico was always the wrong move as they play quite defensively and aim to counter.

I think he'd flourish at City or Liverpool, were the teams priority is playing in the oppositions half
Maybe at City with all their possession based football, I don't see him at Liverpool. He's not a pacey striker.

But yes I agree, the way Atletico plays doesn't suit him at all.

ReallyUSA

Where the feck would he even play?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's finally out on loan!

It sucks for Sheffield United as they've missed out on him, but at least Collado will get some more match time.

EDIT: More info

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Watzke, the CEO of Dortmund, confessed on Amazon that the [release] clause exists and Haaland could activate it to leave Dortmund: "We will try not to wait until March or April to find out, I think we will talk in the next few weeks." The replacement would be Karim-David Adeyemi.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Adeyemi's transfer is supposedly independent from Haaland's future.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That is correct.

On a related note, I don't know if you've checked out the Bild reports that Adeyemi has agreed a 5-year contract with Dortmund. I'm surprised that no other outlet has reported on this yet, and I'm wondering why no one else has even brought this up.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
That is correct.

On a related note, I don't know if you've checked out the Bild reports that Adeyemi has agreed a 5-year contract with Dortmund. I'm surprised that no other outlet has reported on this yet, and I'm wondering why no one else has even brought this up.
With Bild it's always as likely that they know something in advance as it is that they are selling educated guesses as facts. Usually Bild tells you what might happen and then Kicker veryfies whether it's actually happening.

Though to be fair to Bild some Salzburg outlet claims to have confirmed their report:

I don't know how reliable they are, but it could be that Bild was informed on the Austrian/Adeyemi end, that other German outlets aren't tapped into.

Last edited:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Doesn't matter though as surely Haaland's future at Dortmund (or lack thereof) is set in stone. Or do you believe it might not be?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
With Bild it's always as likely that they know something in advance as it is that they are selling educated guesses as facts. Usually Bild tells you what might happen and then Kicker veryfies whether it's actually happening.

Though to be fair to Bild some Salzburg outlet claims to have confirmed their report:

I don't know how reliable they are, but it could be that Bild was informed on the Austrian/Adeyemi end, that other German outlets aren't tapped into.
That's the only plausible explanation here. Even then, I'd be incredibly surprised if they somehow got a connection to an Austrian source (possibly via some RB Leipzig connection).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Suddenly, Real Madrid are very likely to sign Rüdiger.
  • Real Madrid now a favourite to sign Rüdiger
  • No new talks with Chelsea since their £140k/wk offer
  • Rüdiger currently on £90k/wk
  • Rüdiger wants a salary close to £200k/wk.
  • Several clubs are keen on Rüdiger, including Bayern Munich, and they're all willing to pay him more than Chelsea are.
This is also being reported by José Félix Díaz of Marca.
Madrid [are] prepared to launch for Rüdiger in the month of January
  • Real Madrid want to repeat Alaba's acquisition with Rüdiger.
  • Rüdiger is Real Madrid's priority in the January transfer window.
  • Tuchel wants to keep Rüdiger at all costs.
    • Considers keeping Rüdiger cheaper than buying a replacement
  • Favoured replacement: Jules Koundé
    • Negotiations w/ Sevilla difficult
    • Release clause or no deal
  • Rüdiger's current salary: €7m/yr gross
  • Bayern were also interested but apparently prefer to go after Freiburg's Nico Schlotterbeck, leaving Real Madrid as the favourite to land Rüdiger.
  • Real Madrid are looking to terminate Bale's, Isco's, and Marcelo's contract to increase their salary space.
  • Rüdiger will ultimately make his choice and will not be influenced by the media or those around him (including his agent, Sahr Senesie).

Dr. StrangeHate

Real Madrid already got Alaba on a free. Now they are going to get Rudiger, Mbappe, Pogba (may be) on a free and likely buy Halaand. That is going to be a scary team. They will likely get brozovic and Kessie on a free as well if they want to.

SonyaCross493

Sources: Real Madrid plotting sensational January move for Man United superstar Ronaldo

Real Madrid are plotting a sensational January reunion with Man United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, Football Insider has learned.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...tional-move-for-man-united-superstar-ronaldo/

I couldn't see footballinsider247 on the banned list of sources. I hope this isn't true.. and more importantly Rangnick isn't tempted.. I think the club is happy with Ronny and Ronny is happy here (though obviously he wants to win trophies in the last years of his career). He's having a great season in the best and most difficult (especially physically which makes it even more impressive at 37 years of age!) league in the World.. he wouldn't get the same exposure in La Liga it's a dead league right now.

Last edited:

Pavl3n

It's a really weird timing for this wish to be made known to the public.
A new manager has just come in, bringing a totally different approach to games and management and instead of being excited that you're starting with a clean slate under the new rule, you come and say that you want to leave.
To me Martial basically has shown that he's not worthy of a big club, where you have to constantly fight for your spot.
I don't know if we'll find suitors for him that will be ready to pay what we've invested in him when he came over from Monaco. Maybe he'll leave on a loan and next summer we'll work on his permanent move out of the club.

I am relieved that he's came out and proved that he's not worthy of our club and wants to move on.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
With Richard Arnold as the potential replacement - I don't see that happening unfortunately
From the reports I’ve seen Arnold is going to be better as he wants to put Football people in to do the football side and he will stick to the commercial, so maybe we will see Arnold in.

That being said the CAF has this weird obsession with VDS about being this amazing DOF when he’s not at all.

VDS has been dealing with the commercial side of the Ajax business. Overmars deals with the football side of things. Overmars is the DOF

VDS is basically Ajax’s Woodward.

pacifictheme

It's a really weird timing for this wish to be made known to the public.
A new manager has just come in, bringing a totally different approach to games and management and instead of being excited that you're starting with a clean slate under the new rule, you come and say that you want to leave.
To me Martial basically has shown that he's not worthy of a big club, where you have to constantly fight for your spot.
I don't know if we'll find suitors for him that will be ready to pay what we've invested in him when he came over from Monaco. Maybe he'll leave on a loan and next summer we'll work on his permanent move out of the club.

I am relieved that he's came out and proved that he's not worthy of our club and wants to move on.
I think he knows its not gone well here in thr last 18 months and he seems the total anti thesis of what Ralph likes in a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.