Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's already benched after his drug ban
I thought he's been introduced back into the team after I saw him start vs Besiktas. Just seems a bit pointless to do this now instead of waiting until summer, from Ajax' perspective.

Santos J

I thought he's been introduced back into the team after I saw him start vs Besiktas. Just seems a bit pointless to do this now instead of waiting until summer, from Ajax' perspective.
He did play that one but Pasveer has been back #1 since. Might play tonight with it being a dead rubber though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sky Sport Austria’s ‘Talk & Tore’

Struber on the Man. Utd. contacts:
There was a request. It’s no secret that Ralf Rangnick and us know each well, and appreciate each other.

I am very honoured by the request from England. At the same time, the situation for me in New York is such that it allows me to look to the future with great hope and I don’t want to give up on the path with New York overnight I am very committed to the team in New York and we have big plans. I have a long-term contract in New York that I want to keep and I have big goals with an ambitious team. I settled in very well in New York and went through difficult times with my team and we really grew together. It would be the wrong time to say goodbye here. I feel very comfortable in my current role as head coach and believe that I can achieve the greatest impact in this role and that’s why I want to continue on this path.

Devil may care

I hope he brings his sister Ana with him to sit in the crowd on match days.

Good to hear, we're desperately short of options as Matic doesn't have the legs and it's yet to be seen if RR fancies Donnie in a deeper role or sees him competing for one of the 2 AM spots in the 4-2-2-2.

Teja

If our board isnt paying attention then they should be sacked. Atleast RR would be aware, but why would be replace himself ?
Yeah I feel like he might cook up a hairbrained scheme where he recommends himself for the short term (next season) and Hansi Flick following that. It's a fine plan if it works out, but I'd much rather lock in Ten Hag when none of the big clubs are sniffing about.

Flick might not be ready to call it quits after the WC etc.

Blood Mage

Ten Hag will replace Pep at City eventually I reckon, I just don't see him coming here.

Hoof the ball

Yeah I feel like he might cook up a hairbrained scheme where he recommends himself for the short term (next season) and Hansi Flick following that. It's a fine plan if it works out, but I'd much rather lock in Ten Hag when none of the big clubs are sniffing about.

Flick might not be ready to call it quits after the WC etc.
Knowing us, if we went for Hansi Flick, we'd end up with @Hansi Fick. :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: France Bleu Nord relayed by Made in Foot

Jose Fonte on living in Lille by himself:
I miss my wife and kids a lot. Since 2018, I’ve been living by myself at Lille, it’s not easy. It’s a sacrifice, it’s what we’ve chosen for the good of my kids. They’re happy in London, they’ve got school there, my wife and her family. We thought about bringing everyone to Lille, but we didn’t find a good school for the eldest.

If I continue at Lille, we need to find a solution, like bringing them to Paris and I do the return on the train, or I return to England. We need to think about something, because I can’t continue like this. I chose to continue at Lille despite offers from England because I thought it was the best. I like the relationship we have with the fans, what we did, playing the Champions League.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I think Tariq meant to type €75m instead of €75 in the first Tweet, but that makes for some very interesting reading.

GlasgowCeltic

Ramseys a much better player than the likes of Rabiot and others that are regulars there, don't know what the situation is with him

Status
Not open for further replies.