Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Not entirely sure about the source, probably worth posting in here. Big rumours about Barca being the main suitors, but he seems he's gathering a lot of interest from Europe.
Ffs even the newspaper still talks about our former boss

BlackShark_80

Ferran Torres to Barcelona is 99% done.

Barcelona and City have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ferran Torres. Barca will sign Ferran Torres around €55m. Additional details and add-ons with differing achievability, and structure of payments are now being finalized.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Absolutely mental that Ajax went back in for Brobbey 6 months after leaving on a free. They should've told him to swivel on it.

BlackShark_80

Barcelona could go for De Ligt in January if they manage to sell both Coutinho and Umtiti.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: UA Football

Dynamo Kyiv head coach Mircea Lucescu on Mykolenko's impending Everton transfer:
I am glad that a young player from my team is now moving to Everton. I mean Mykolenko. Another 18-19-year-old footballer will take his place. The rest in defence are 19-20 years old. Therefore, we continue to play as a very young team. They have to work much harder than experienced ones.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dest keeps getting closer to Bayern Munich. There is no deal with Ajax, [but] there is with Bayern. They are currently negotiating whether the exit is a loan or a sale, but he is closer to leaving Barcelona.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Translation:
Barca PR machine is relentless, makes ManUtd PR machine look like nothing.

All the players takes paycut and every season it happens too, starting from Fabregas, Mascha years.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
No shit, his wages are the problem. Sevilla aren't paying what he wants.
This is what bothers me, if he wants to leave, and likes Sevilla, then maybe, just maybe he should start thinking about dropping his ridiculous salary that he hasn't worked anywhere near hard enough for in the first place.

The definition of wanting your cake and eating it too.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

The newspaper states: ‘Kimpembe, who feels that, from one season to the next, the clans are reforming, the favouritism returns and the collective withers away, also wonders.’

It’s further stated the France international is ‘wondering if the grass would not be greener in England, in particular at Chelsea’, where his former manager is currently in charge.

Kimpembe seems tempted to join the Premier League side because of the prospect of reuniting with Tuchel at Chelsea.

Apokalips

This is what bothers me, if he wants to leave, and likes Sevilla, then maybe, just maybe he should start thinking about dropping his ridiculous salary that he hasn't worked anywhere near hard enough for in the first place.

The definition of wanting your cake and eating it too.
He already has a contract with an agreed wage though, so the wage is between United and Sevilla to sort out. Unless you want him to sign a new contract here with a lesser wage, but why would that happen ahead of a loan deal? If Sevilla were actually signing him then this would be a valid complaint at the player.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He already has a contract with an agreed wage though, so the wage is between United and Sevilla to sort out. Unless you want him to sign a new contract here with a lesser wage, but why would that happen ahead of a loan deal? If Sevilla were actually signing him then this would be a valid complaint at the player.
I'm more annoyed that he hasn't kicked on, forcing his and our hand in having to loan him in the first place - and if he wants to drop a level, why wouldn't he lower his wages? The Barca players have taken wage reductions (different scenario) so I don't know why Martial is getting a by due to the fact he already has a contract? Sign a new one worth £100k a week and he'll get his move to lower level.

golden_blunder

Staff
I'm more annoyed that he hasn't kicked on, forcing his and our hand in having to loan him in the first place - and if he wants to drop a level, why wouldn't he lower his wages? The Barca players have taken wage reductions (different scenario) so I don't know why Martial is getting a by due to the fact he already has a contract? Sign a new one worth £100k a week and he'll get his move to lower level.
He doesn’t have to do that to get a move, he just needs to let it be known (via agent) that he’s flexible to signing for less salary for a new club

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He doesn’t have to do that to get a move, he just needs to let it be known (via agent) that he’s flexible to signing for less salary for a new club
I honestly don't know how these contracts work, but it would make sense for him to give up his high contract here as he's obviously taking the step down, we'll soon see what happens with this, being a modern footballer he'll probably want all his money whilst playing at a lower level, but that's just me being cynical.

golden_blunder

Staff
I honestly don't know how these contracts work, but it would make sense for him to give up his high contract here as he's obviously taking the step down, we'll soon see what happens with this, being a modern footballer he'll probably want all his money whilst playing at a lower level, but that's just me being cynical.
You keep saying it but that’s not how it works. He doesn’t have to give up his better terms here. He just needs to show through talks with prospective buyers what he’s prepared to give up for more play time

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
You keep saying it but that’s not how it works. He doesn’t have to give up his better terms here. He just needs to show through talks with prospective buyers what he’s prepared to give up for more play time
I meant as in, why would he give up such a big contract here, when he could try and get us and Sevilla to split his current wages, so he's still earning at his current level.

If he takes a lower wage at Sevilla, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.