Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Source: Het Laaste Nieuws (Kristof Terreur)

Everton have probed the Belgian FA for a quick decision on whether Roberto Martinez is able to leave the national team post.

However:
So they are going to bring back the manager they got rid of, who had a good cup record, but was failing badly in the league. Didn't the fans get him the sack.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Other names on Everton's managerial shortlist:

So now they're considering Duncan Ferguson in a longer-term role. At the moment, Everton seem quite directionless, and Moshiri seems to be more of a disruptive presence than I'd have thought.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Primary candidates:
    • Mauricio Pochettino
      • PSG played hardball on him when United were looking for a Solksjær replacement
    • Erik ten Hag
      • United and Ajax have a good relationship.
  • Brendan Rodgers still under consideration
  • John Murtough leading the process with Rangnick also involved.
  • Joel Glazer's sign-off is still needed even if Arnold will not be involved in footballing matters.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Do people forget when Martial was walking around refusing to warmup properly, was it Scholes going mad about it at the time?

Guys a spoilt baby, as Neville said there are weeds in the garden, I don't get these fans who refuse to acknowledge its their Instagram hero's who are the weeds............

Il name a few

Pogba
Lingaard
Martial
Henderson

All on way too much too soon. All stealing a living with questionable mentalitys, I'd say Rashfords been influenced too.
No one was blaming social media, bit of an odd statement, again making yourself look daft
“Instagram Hero’s” - implying that those particular players use Instagram too much & that it’s to blame for their poor performances

So you were blaming social media…..:rolleyes:

saivet

• Primary candidates:
    • Mauricio Pochettino
      • PSG played hardball on him when United were looking for a Solksjær replacement
    • Erik ten Hag
  • Joel Glazer's sign-off is still needed even if Arnold will not be involved in footballing matters.
My guess is that this favours ETH. Not sure PSG would allow this to happen as it would make them look weak if we're announcing their manager is joining at the end of the season. ETH has a release clause and has made public comments about a new challenge.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's weird. They also included Alex Telles, who's our #1 left back at the moment. I think their shortlist is a little outdated or tiered in terms of the likeliness of signing a new left back.
I can't speak with 100% confidence for the other names, but the odds that Dortmund would let their star LB go out on loan in the winter, when they don't have any money to buy a replacement and only have the fragile Schulz as a replacement are about 0% chance of happening. That's the kind of offer, where the other side blocks your number, so you can't waste any more of their time.

BlueHaze

Im not aware of any other job where you can
Continually keep signing new contracts when you have years left on your old one just because someone is on more money than you.
Or where you get a £15m pay out for doing a terrible job. Tbh the sport has become a joke.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Or where you get a £15m pay out for doing a terrible job. Tbh the sport has become a joke.
The dollar amounts in football are a bit crazy but getting payouts when you get sacked isn't unusual at the executive level (I'm assuming you are referring to Mourinho's payout from United).

Paul778

• Primary candidates:
    • Mauricio Pochettino
    • Erik ten Hag
Standard United tactics mid window of generating noise to distract from the lack of transfer progress

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
What this Tweet fails to mention is that Newcastle United are also interested in the same player. If we indeed do chase him, I hope that his preference for Manchester United overrides whatever Newcastle intend to offer him and his entourage.
Obviously not if you offer far lower wages, but else it surely will. Nobody wants to join Newcastle if they can join Man United. Might be different in 10 years, but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.