Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Dele Ali will relegate poor Donny to the bench again even before he gets started.
If he gets benched for Dele Alli, then he’s nowhere near good enough for us and should be flogged in the summer

James35

This club never fails to amaze me.

As much I don’t really like Lingard as a player I would not fault him if he completely downed tools for the rest of his contract. He has mentally checked out, that much is certain by all the social media posts and the fans hateful reaction to him.

Now being kept probably due to Greenwood issue as the reason that will be used but still it seems very much like he’s being forced to stay, especially as the financial gain for the Glazers was no doubt not good enough for those greedy tw@ts.

Red_toad

Keep someone who obviously doesn't want to be here, has been posting pictures of himself in other teams' kits and not so subtly been going to the press to put pressure on us to force a move. What could possibly go wrong?
Fully agree, we're getting posts from him and his family members, as Ole kept him here under false pretenses. So now it's all a bit spiteful and the club are hoping he'll give it his all until the end of the season. Shame we didn't take the cash and put it into the stadium.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
If he gets benched for Dele Alli, then he’s nowhere near good enough for us and should be flogged in the summer
Think his contract is long enough that a loan spell abroad would make sense to raise his value. If he could do it ajax Ajax, I see no reason to believe he wouldnt hack it for a decent Bundesliga or Serie A team.

James Peril

We should not sell Lingard to Newcastle, let them relegate. With Greenwood lost and Martial loaned, actually Lingard is almost a certain starter based on his form last season. Rashford is pretty dire, Sancho is terrible so far - at least Lingard runs.

Robertd0803

Lingards not going to be allowed to leave because we are an attacker short. Should be obvious to him.

AaronRedDevil

I think it's best to keep lingard right now. We've not many players left and with the greenwood issue. We've few attackers left and Diallo is also gone. It would be wise to keep him.

Alemar

Why can’t Newcastle just meet the Lingard price and be done with it?

Red_toad

We should not sell Lingard to Newcastle, let them relegate. With Greenwood lost and Martial loaned, actually Lingard is almost a certain starter based on his form last season. Rashford is pretty dire, Sancho is terrible so far - at least Lingard runs.
It's 2022, his best position is where Bruno plays, he's not gotten game time ahead of Sancho and Rashford has scored in each of his last 2 appearances. Where do you see him starting? As he's awful on the right wing and isn't better than Bruno. The odd few appearances and time off the bench are the best he can hope for, then it'll remain to be seen if we get half arsed performances and leaks to the press about his enslavement.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The Aubameyang situation is a real mess for Arsenal. He'll be stinking the place out if he stays.

manuchamp88

Lingards not going to be allowed to leave because we are an attacker short. Should be obvious to him.
I can't he imagine he cares. He's been lied to twice about playing time and so wants to leave. The fact that he *might* play because we're now a forward short and not because he's genuinely wanted as part of the starting line-up, must be insulting.

Deery

Dreary
I wish Bentancur signed for Villa that’d been great but Spurs he’ll just be another cog.

Mick1

This club never fails to amaze me.

As much I don’t really like Lingard as a player I would not fault him if he completely downed tools for the rest of his contract. He has mentally checked out, that much is certain by all the social media posts and the fans hateful reaction to him.

Now being kept probably due to Greenwood issue as the reason that will be used but still it seems very much like he’s being forced to stay, especially as the financial gain for the Glazers was no doubt not good enough for those greedy tw@ts.
Lingard can sod off. He wouldn't risk signing with Newcastle on a permanent, so he can keep the wWest Ham option alive, along with the free transfer wage.

We shouldn't entertain players running down their contracts on loan. I'm with the club on this one. Dangerous precedent.

Not giving players game time is the only leverage the club has over a player to make them try and find a new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.