Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Nasser al-Khelaifi also spoke about Neymar and Messi to L'Equipe along with Mbappé.

[On Messi]
What I can say is that all the great players want to come to PSG. It isn't possible to sign them all, because we already have great footballers in our squad. Having said that, Messi is Messi, a fantastic player. I have told [Barcelona president Joan] Laporta that [Lionel Messi's] contract is coming to an end and every club has the right to negotiate with him and can sign him for the next season.

[On Neymar]
Barcelona tried very hard to sign Neymar. Obviously, we rejected their advances. I think they club [Barcelona] have some financial problems, but that isn't our business. Barcelona have always loved Neymar, and that isn't a secret. Neymar didn't want to go there, even though he wasn't completely adapted to PSG or Paris. But if you call him now, he will tell you he is happy at PSG.

mancsarered

Am I the only one who always hopes these massive money signings go to Chelsea if United aren't in for them? They're such a tinpot club that it doesn't hurt me at all even when they have success. Would much rather it be them than Liverpool, City, etc.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Werner?

He may not be able to score but he is definitely a striker.
Okay, without a traditional center forward. Werner plays on the left and Havertz was deployed up top.

diarm

Am I the only one who always hopes these massive money signings go to Chelsea if United aren't in for them? They're such a tinpot club that it doesn't hurt me at all even when they have success. Would much rather it be them than Liverpool, City, etc.
City are more tinpot than Chelsea.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't mind Chelsea because we don't have as fierce a rivalry as we do with others, I borderline wouldn't care at all if their fans on here weren't so insufferable.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I don't mind Chelsea because we don't have as fierce a rivalry as we do with others, I borderline wouldn't care at all if their fans on here weren't so insufferable.
Could be worse
We could be scouse

Hoof the ball

Ffs (again)

Sick of posters in a United forum giving it the ‘why would they choose us when they could go there’ sob story shite.
And I'm sick of posters in a United forum arguing against a straw man, but what can I do about that? You decided to presume that the context of the question intended to convey that United weren't an attractive proposition. That isn't what I inferred. You read that into my question, that's on you.

I suggest asking for clarification before arguing against a non-position.

That's why I asked the person the question in the first place, because It's so important to not presume.

theklr

Chelsea would be best of the worst in PL for sure.

RUCK4444

And I'm sick of posters in a United forum arguing against a straw man, but what can I do about that? You decided to presume that the context of the question intended to convey that United weren't an attractive proposition. That isn't what I inferred. You read that into my question, that's on you.

I suggest asking for clarification before arguing against a non-position.

That's why I asked the person the question in the first place, because It's so important to not presume.
Listen, I apologise if you didn’t mean it that way. Your post only seemed to infer one thing.

It seemed you were suggesting we were somehow an inferior option, which is something I hear here regularly (not Chelsea specifically.) It’s the type of post I hate the most.

Good day sir :)

RUCK4444

Yeah either City or Chelsea, same when it comes to other clubs winning titles/trophies.

I would much rather it be City or Chelsea, it then matters far far less to me.

Irrational.

Rice and Haaland for another 200+ million summer spend.

They're every bit as bad as city. Funded by dirty money and buying success since 2004.

Financial fair play though eh?
Don’t forget their obscene spending last summer too with Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, Chilwell and Mendy. They can easily blow £250 million+ as often as they want and Roman won’t blink.

Hoof the ball

Listen, I apologise if you didn’t mean it that way. Your post only seemed to infer one thing.

It seemed you were suggesting we were somehow an inferior option, which is something I hear here regularly (not Chelsea specifically.) It’s the type of post I hate the most.

Good day sir :)
Thanks.

I was about to unleash my stand on you. ;)

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Of course we can, especially when we could have had him for £17 million.
.....and then let him go for £68M 2 years later and there's nothing we could have done about it! & then we could bitch and moan about how bad United are at transfers! Yay!!!!!!

Highfather_24

Knew this would happen. We would pass on Kane because we will "go for Haaland", and then he moves to Chelsea.

Typical United.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
The CAF likes to take a good cold glass of doom and gloom each time a window opens. Every other club a transfer wizards and are able to purchase every single player that they are linked to. Every article is gospel and to be believed.

While on a United forum every bad press is to be believed. Every good press is PR Bullshit and not to be believed. Ever!

That's the rules!

:lol: we've reached a point where people claim "I told you so" before the so even happens.

Pavl3n

:lol:
The bitching and moaning after every single tweet. Seriously, I'll get Romano to tweet that one of the top 6 is going to get a top CB (some made up name) for 45m and this place will lose it's shit. :houllier:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's a simple psychological tool to try and protect yourself from disappointment. I've used it plenty myself over the years.

Predict the shit outcome then kid yourself you knew it would happen, when in reality you've made 20 other similar predictions that didn't come true.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

It is not yet signed but PSG and Georginio Wijnaldum now have full agreement. The Dutchman will initiate a contract until 2024 and will be the first recruit of the summer for the Parisian side.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's a simple psychological tool to try and protect yourself from disappointment. I've used it plenty myself over the years.

Predict the shit outcome then kid yourself you knew it would happen, when in reality you've made 20 other similar predictions that didn't come true.
It's when those predictions and made-up scenarios are used to bash United are when they become unbearable. It's not even happened, yet we're using our imagination to criticise United...

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's when those predictions and made-up scenarios are used to bash United are when they become unbearable. It's not even happened, yet we're using our imagination to criticise United...
Indeed. But it's all part of the mental fragility of a great many folk these days. Just IMO of course.

theklr

Of course we can, especially when we could have had him for £17 million.
God , how many times ...

He didnt want to go to PL back then, even Raiola has said so . And in any case we didnt want that clause , and rightly so.

I mean, he turned down Juve for RB Salzburg back in the day.

UTD_Since_1978

Don’t forget their obscene spending last summer too with Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, Chilwell and Mendy. They can easily blow £250 million+ as often as they want and Roman won’t blink.
I think Roman knows that Haaland would be a super signing, our owners on the other hand would just sit there with a blank look on their face saying, "Haaland who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.