Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Let’s be realistic, United fans are not “United”, there will always be enough fans to go to matches, especially when you have shiny new toys like managers, coaches and players.
No I’m certain it will take money to remove them
I will never be bought by us signing managers, coaches and players nor should anyone in this fanbase

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

On Dybala:
In my opinion he's a very good player and everyone knows he's released. I think he is attractive to many clubs. At the moment we have an offensive department of great quality with 5 players who have contributed to what is the best attack: we are the team that has scored the most and therefore from this point of view we do not have particular problems. Nevertheless, I appreciate Dybala's qualities.
On Inter's summer activities:
We have a young and very good coach, Inzaghi, who has been able to gain new experience this season. We have a group, a hard core of young and not-so-young players who represent something positive. We have to build around these players in the best way possible and with Piero Ausilio and Baccin we will have to take advantage of opportunities. By now we cannot imagine that a team in Italy makes heavy investments. The work we have to do on investments must be sparing and we must find functional players [to play] in a well defined team.
On Perisic's renewal:
We are not at match point, but if he has the will to stay, we also have the desire to please him: this means not giving away sums, being thrifty, but let's say that I am very confident that this marriage can be renewed again.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Twitter speculation thread probably the best place for this but there are some rumours on Twitter of a potential Jim Ratcliffe movement for the club. Might aline with the exodus of some senior people at the club and his very public approach to buy Chelsea when it was too late. Probably bullshit but it is a comforting thought before bed.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Twitter speculation thread probably the best place for this but there are some rumours on Twitter of a potential Jim Ratcliffe movement for the club. Might aline with the exodus of some senior people at the club and his very public approach to buy Chelsea when it was too late. Probably bullshit but it is a comforting thought before bed.
Well if UtdScot says no, it is a no!

K Stand Knut

Dreams and hopes crushed for many. If he spends that much he'd want a return, I don't think 25 million per year would cut it.
I doubt he is considering buying United but what kind of return do you think he’d have expected from Chelsea??

He sure as hell wasn’t going get £25m a year from the club

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I will never be bought by us signing managers, coaches and players nor should anyone in this fanbase
They shouldn’t but they are. That’s just the way they are
It’s not about being ‘bought’ really. It’s just the excitement that signings and new managers bring can distract from wider issues. We all love United in our own ways, and all we really want is a entertaining and successful team on the pitch. When that’s not the case as now, disgruntled people will look at the wider situation and that’s why we’ve seen protests of late. Nobody is ever pleased by the hostile take over or the club debt or the dividends paid inspire of mediocre performance.
It’s natural to be supportive of the club you love and excited about new players etc. I don’t think anyone gives the owners a free pass though.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
:nono:
You misspelled Mazraoui.
But think of all the perfect backup signings Bayern can get Nagelsmann from Leipzig? :drool:

Mukiele for the right, some experience for the left with Halstenberg. Kampl as a cheap holding midfielder. Maybe Silva has a release clause for next year, too.

Maybe he will have more luck with Orban, too.

Tavern in the town

Don't understand why his career has taken the trajectory it has. Love this guy. He would have been great for United when he was on the periphery for Madrid.
Because he lacks his physicality and running power. It’s no longer enough to be amazing technically anymore, same reason Mata didn’t set the world alight with us.

Corridor of Uncertainty

At last, let's not pretend this hasn't been his sole motivation all along.

Wind his contract down and whore himself out to whatever clowns are stupid enough to give into his wage and signing on fee demands. It's not about joining a team that's going to give him football, it's about how much he can milk out of his last contract.

July 1st can't come soon enough.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Exclusive: Move to the North East is off as England international's financial demands are too high to fit into Newcastle's wage structure
Too much money for MBS.

MUFC OK

Dreams and hopes crushed for many. If he spends that much he'd want a return, I don't think 25 million per year would cut it.
Then why go for Chelsea and pledge 1.75bn in 10 years? :houllier: Does feel like we’re condemned to the glazers for eternity, whereas for the likes of Chelsea, it always works out.

mctrials23

People need to stop treating the Haaland deal as a barometer for player value. He has a release clause. If he didn't he would probably be going for closer to £150m. He was smart going to Dortmund and insisting on a release clause. Put him in the shop window in a good team in a good league and only committed him for a few seasons before he could move on for a massive pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.