Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
No, no, nooo, you have to win PL, then you can beat living daylight out of each other

Foot Mercato in France are reporting the striker’s signing has ‘shaken the Manchester City dressing room’.

The French outlet explain the numbers that have been reported in the press about Haaland’s wages have annoyed more than one in Pep Guardiola’s squad, including some described as ‘loyal’ to the Spanish manager, as they now feel ‘less valued than the new recruit and aren’t hesitating to make it known’.

This all follows the signing of Jack Grealish, with the England international reportedly paid more than the likes of Raheem Sterling, Riyad Mahrez or Bernardo Silva, especially since his output this season hasn’t been great.

There’s a feeling he’s ‘benefitted from a certain leniency’ from Guardiola ‘in the eyes of some in the squad’, and Haaland’s arrival ‘adds to this feeling’ a few games from the end of the season.

It’s also felt ‘the timing of the announcement is a matter of concern’, with Manchester City still fighting for the Premier League title.

Another ‘consequence’ from the Haaland signing is that it will ‘incite other attacking elements to look elsewhere’, with Sterling and Gabriel Jesus named specifically.

Something to keep an eye on, but it seems that while it’s an exciting time to be a Manchester City fan, the signing has ruffled a few feathers within the club.
Meh, if your club signing one of the best young strikers around ruffles your feathers, you should probably leave.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Chelsea are losing Rudiger and Christensen and will have to invest in two top-level central defenders. Among the various talks with Fali Ramadani, the Blues also touched on the subject of Koulibaly. It will take a super offer to convince Napoli's owner to let him go.

pascell

Who in their right mind would sign an 8 year contract? Specially not for a wage that "low" - He has 3 years left on his contract, I'm sure he could sign somewhere earning closer to £400k a week including the big fat bonus.

But to be fair, whoever said it was a good idea for him to sign the extension last year should be fired too.
Inaki Williams, Koke and I think Llorente all signed lengthy contracts.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Okay, because this is huge news, here are the actual Tweets from Gerard Romero:
Before the end of the league and with a 95% probability, Frenkie De Jong is going to be transferred to Manchester United. It is a pure and simple economic issue [for Barcelona]. Barça needs to sell a player who has not been a top player at the club.
The operation would be closed for between 70m and 80m EUR. We are at May 11 and the situation can still change. In the club they are clear that if he continues one more season and the player does not explode, he will lose value and Barça will lose money.
Basically, Barcelona are open to selling Frenkie de Jong due to their finances in relation to La Liga's FFP rules, and this transfer is most likely close because of Barcelona being so open to a sale.

Widow

He's somewhat flamboyant for his Twitch stream, but he's one of, if not the, most reliable journalist associated with Barcelona.
Thank you for the info

I think Barca would sell for a reasonable fee as they have financial issues
I agree. I just thought they'd be a cue around the block for him. I'm all in with this one.

jesperjaap

Caqueret is out of the muppet list.
Yes, wonder if it was real loyalty to club he grew up at. I didnt see many big links, only really AC Milan. £25m for me was expected fees, could have been one of the best value signings of the summer. Already a quality player and just 21, was def on my muppet list. I would only have put him below DeJOng as the perfect play making midfielder signing for us, ironic two bits of news coming same time....we better be in for DeJong now, as other names I know and have seen are def a level below Caqueret and way below DejOng. Neves/Tielams etc, would rather have had Caqueret at similar fee any day

432JuanMata

This is a lot for a #10 who isn't quite at my level in terms of playing a killer ball (I play in let's say the 20th division in Canada)
We obviously seen at West Ham that he is a good asset for a mid table side but 150,000 is mental and he is nowhere near worth that

NoPace

We obviously seen at West Ham that he is a good asset for a mid table side but 150,000 is mental and he is nowhere near worth that
He has a lot of great qualities but I've never seen a #10 less likely to slip someone through in my life. It's disqualifying for a top team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We report on Jijantes FC.

Ousmane Dembelé is represented by two agents: Moussa Sissoko and Marko (sp) Litchsteiner (sp).

Right now, Ousmane and Litchsteiner (sp) ACCEPT FCB's new proposal.

Moussa STILL asking for his renewal PREMIUM.

The renewal is still stuck.
English Tweet:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The announcement:
Chiellini announced his farewell to Juventus to the microphones of Mediaset: "On Monday I will say goodbye to my Stadium, then maybe I'll do some remnants in Florence. It is my choice 100 percent, with joy and serenity I leave this team."

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
which shows how stupid our board is
Why is that? Do you not have faith that a top class coach like ETH can get him firing again?

If Ole can get him playing well, which he did for a long time, then surely a top class coach has a chance too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.