Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I agree.

He's got a great role at Monaco.
Will struggle to earn more elsewhere because of Monaco's tax policy.
Great climate and culture to live in.

I love United, but I would absolutely not give up what he's got in Monaco to try and prove something at this shitshow of a club.
Great opportunity for him there, but at some point he will return back to the U.K. The PL is after all the biggest show in town and he is a Mancunian

GreatDane

I want new signings as much as the next muppet, but I'm amazed of the impatience and doomsaying of some of you.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
The club surely won't do any deals until June. They normally wait until July for accounting reasons don't they? But this year they will want to get the business done early so any new players can be involved in the whole of pre-season

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Shortlist of 8 centre backs, some of which are:
    • Jules Koundé (tops the list)
    • Josko Gvardiol
    • Pau Torres
    • José María Giménez
  • Tuchel has hinted at wanting more than two centre backs to make up for the players who'll leave (Rüdiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta)
  • Chelsea's business to strengthen their midfield and attack may be affected by the departures
    • Both Jorginho and Kanté are entering their final years.
    • Werner, Ziyech, and Pulisic can move on.
  • Lukaku and his camp will meet up with both Tuchel and the new ownership about the player's future.
  • The new ownership will work on new contract offers for the following players:
    • Mason Mount
    • Reece James
    • Edouard Mendy

Reminder: Tomori still has 3 years left on his contract.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

Thank god for that, couldn't stand him at Liverpool.

That midfield they are building to take over Modric, Kroos and Casemiro is unreal by the way.

Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde are all young and already at the top level.

M4YON

• Shortlist of 8 centre backs, some of which are:
    • Jules Koundé (tops the list)
    • Josko Gvardiol
    • Pau Torres
    • José María Giménez
  • Tuchel has hinted at wanting more than two centre backs to make up for the players who'll leave (Rüdiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta)
  • Chelsea's business to strengthen their midfield and attack may be affected by the departures
    • Both Jorginho and Kanté are entering their final years.
    • Werner, Ziyech, and Pulisic can move on.
  • Lukaku and his camp will meet up with both Tuchel and the new ownership about the player's future.
  • The new ownership will work on new contract offers for the following players:
    • Mason Mount
    • Reece James
    • Edouard Mendy

Reminder: Tomori still has 3 years left on his contract.
I like Werner, often wondered if he'd work here.

sparx99

Assuming De Jong and Tchouameni are off the table, Rice is too expensive, Kamara gone to Villa, Kessie going to Barca.

Where do we look for improvements in midfield?

Tielemans - seems Arsenal are the only club linked
Neves - not always in the Wolves team. Are we sure he’s good enough?
Laimer- Bayern bound?
Enzo Fernandez - he’s one we’ve been linked to but supposedly competition from City.
Milinkovic-Savic- I don’t really believe these rumours.

It gets tricky to find names after that group who’ve been linked to us. Maybe that’s a good thing and we are working quietly in the background but it does seem to get thin on the ground quite quickly.

Anyone I’ve missed? Any suggestions as to where we could look?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Apparently, Bayern Munich are making some more progress on signing Mané.

Source:
  • The 2nd Tweet refers to PSG's interest, too, but after Mbappé's renewal, signing Mané will be difficult for them.
  • Expected price:~€50m
  • Mané's annoyed at his renewal talks with Liverpool stalling because the club prefer to focus on renewing Salah's contract.

M4YON

Claims of a €55 million bid for Milinkovic-Savic from United.

It’s said the offer from Manchester United was delivered at the weekend, when collaborators of his agent Mateja Kezman went to Lazio’s match.

Offer is too low but his agent believes an agreement could be reached for €65 million - €70 milion.

Source - Newspaper La Reppublica (via LazioNews24)

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Assuming De Jong and Tchouameni are off the table, Rice is too expensive, Kamara gone to Villa, Kessie going to Barca.

Where do we look for improvements in midfield?

Tielemans - seems Arsenal are the only club linked
Neves - not always in the Wolves team. Are we sure he’s good enough?
Laimer- Bayern bound?
Enzo Fernandez - he’s one we’ve been linked to but supposedly competition from City.
Milinkovic-Savic- I don’t really believe these rumours.

It gets tricky to find names after that group who’ve been linked to us. Maybe that’s a good thing and we are working quietly in the background but it does seem to get thin on the ground quite quickly.

Anyone I’ve missed? Any suggestions as to where we could look?
Aouar, Bissouma, Barella, Kante, Marcos Llorente…any of these players would be an automatic upgrade on our midfield, and are attainable.

M4YON

Bayern :lol: not that they aren't a top club but they can't afford what we would ask for him if he was leaving. Probably hoping he'd run his contract down.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Real Madrid's trying to lower Tchouameni's price because they know that the player's keen on joining them.
Tchouaméni theme: push from Madrid. Monaco is asking for 80 million, the whites are trying to lower the price slightly and get closer to the request. And yes, in the last few hours the Florentino club is moving forward to close everything as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.