Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecondFig

It would be about his level I think. I don't think he's a top club player.
Yeah he really hasn't developed / improved all that much since joining Wolves. I had big expectations for him at the time, but he's just a solid PL midfielder who looks at home in a mid-table side

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Mbappe has one year left on his contract right?

Anustart89

Yeah, this has all the marks of Grealish to City in a month's time, with Villa wanting to make their buys before everyone knows they're loaded
It would’ve been perfect, but they didn’t count on us at the caf figuring out their devious plan!

C3Pique

Will anyone actually want to sign Mbappe if it means getting on PSGs wrong side? It's not been great for Barca.

Moiraine

Mbappe has one year left on his contract right?
Yes, just confirmed it after googling it, even if PSG has the option to extend it for another year, no matter which club he chooses, I would love Kylian to leave for free and rub it on Sheikh’s face.

Classical Mechanic

Sounds like a warning from PSG.

'If you try and sign Mbappe we'll take revenge by giving you £200m for one of your best players and steal away any half decent midfielders you try and sign by offering them double the wages'.

wrinklydong

'If you try and sign Mbappe we'll take revenge by giving you £200m for one of your best players and steal away any half decent midfielders you try and sign by offering them double the wages'.
Wow, i'm sure Borussia Dortmund won't mind taking all the revenge punishment from PSG.

Dan_F

You can find another half decent midfielder, especially if you’re giving them the chance to play with Mbappe.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Why are talks small, why can't united just go and get it done and over the line. Another summer of posturing, can see Sancho throwing the head up and moving elsewhere if a bid from another club comes in.

Dortmund set the price, we know they don't mess about on it so just get it done. The add ons etc are nothing new and are inserted into all sales, I just don't see what they could ask for that would delay it this long.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Why are talks small, why can't united just go and get it done and over the line. Another summer of posturing, can see Sancho throwing the head up and moving elsewhere if a bid from another club comes in.

Dortmund set the price, we know they don't mess about on it so just get it done. The add ons etc are nothing new and are inserted into all sales, I just don't see what they could ask for that would delay it this long.
The number of clubs willing to offer 90M euro to BVB and match Sancho's salary is us and Chelsea and Chelsea want to buy a top quality striker instead. You lot would be the same ones hauling Matt Judge's ass on a pike for bidding against ourselves if he gave up negotiations and accepted everything BVB demand.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
It's so weird that PR wise he would say that outloud about mbappe. Like it sounds awful
Yeah, good luck getting any top class players to go there in the future if this is their stance.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Impossible as EUFA would be all over that like a rash. FFP, just like they did against Man Ci...

Oh.

diarm

We have Bruno, Mata, Van de Beek and Hannibal coming through. We're looking to sell Lingard and Pereira.

Spending £35mil on Buendia is quite literally the last thing we need to be doing.

RUCK4444

We have Bruno, Mata, Van de Beek and Hannibal coming through. We're looking to sell Lingard and Pereira.

Spending £35mil on Buendia is quite literally the last thing we need to be doing.
Agree but he does seem good value at that price. Hard to pass on a bargain even when the cupboard is stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.