Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Full agreement for Konrad de la Fuente. Olympique de Marseille and FC Barcelona have reached an agreement of around €3.5M! The player will commit for 4 seasons with OM! He will have the medical examination at the beginning of next week.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Reliable?
No idea, but local newspaper news are usually on the right track
If it helps, Patrick Berger of Sport1 was saying sort of the same thing.

Basically, Real Sociedad are agreeing to buy Isak's buyback clause from Dortmund for a single-digit sum. Dortmund will lose out on purchasing Isak for 30 million Euros as a result, and Real Sociedad can slap a higher release clause on him (70 million Euros according to the local Basque newspaper posted in carvajal's Tweet).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

EDIT: The article headline in the link states that Juventus are going to offer 30 million Euros plus young yet promising centre back Radu Dragusin.

Last edited:

theklr

so all todays buzz was bollocks?
They seem to heavily differentiate between «official» and «non-official» bid, so Jan is simply saying they havent sent an official one.

But its clear they have sent a «non-official» bid , or communicated it

Withnail

I'm not sure if you're memeing, but Juventus are seriously wanting to pay money to bring Locatelli in. Ever since Allegri returned to Juventus, they've been strongly working on acquiring Locatelli.
Yes, I'm joking because most of their player acquisitions seem to be free transfers lately.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

EDIT: The article headline in the link states that Juventus are going to offer 30 million Euros plus young yet promising centre back Radu Dragusin.
Surely some other European clubs are going to make sure that at the very least Juve will have to pay a reasonable fee for a change. We should be all over this.

Monkers

Weird. Recognised international talent. Only 27 years of age. Signing for a top club.

When does that ever result in a 2-year deal?
No idea if true, but it seems the 2 years was a request of Depay himself. He wants too see what happens with Koeman in the future.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Weird. Recognised international talent. Only 27 years of age. Signing for a top club.

When does that ever result in a 2-year deal?
Only thing I can think of is Memphis knows his time there is only good with Koeman at the helm?

The finance point is a fair shout, possibly.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What a whiney prick.

We rightfully didn’t pay 120m for Sancho last year, we progressed in the league, on points and in the cups, and now we’re hopefully buying a long term target rather than scattergunning it LVG style when Dortmund didn’t drop their demands last year.
So yeah it’s fecking progress you whiney cnut by every fecking metric you can find, progress in how we have done on the pitch and progress in how we have long term targets and planning for the first time since SAF.
:lol: :lol: Yeah, it's great we didn't spend big on Sancho like Chelsea did with Havertz and Werner, otherwise we might have won the CL and that would have been a disaster. Gotta keep that culture of failure going.

Yup, there it is.
Seeing as Southgate doesn't seem to know how good Sancho is, one can hardly blame them but this is just them pushing for a higher fee. At this point, even when we sign him, it'll be a meh signing for me. We have so many other issues.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Calhanoglu quote:
    I spoke with Maldini a few days a go. We talked about the team and I told him that I want to focus on the Euros.
  • Mattia Zaccagni's agent met with Milan in the past few days.
    • Significantly lower salary makes him a more attractive proposition
  • Milan may include Conti or Caldara in a possible deal.

jesperjaap

:lol: :lol: Yeah, it's great we didn't spend big on Sancho like Chelsea did with Havertz and Werner, otherwise we might have won the CL and that would have been a disaster. Gotta keep that culture of failure going.

Seeing as Southgate doesn't seem to know how good Sancho is, one can hardly blame them but this is just them pushing for a higher fee. At this point, even when we sign him, it'll be a meh signing for me. We have so many other issues.
So basically your line of thinking, you are saying "he might win us the champions league....meh" ???

I am half empty so I will say woo-hoooo great signing....still should have signed Grealish last season instead of VDB and Pellestri.

In all seriousness I dont think anyone gives a toss about the fee now, just get it done, give them what they want or walk away and sign someone else, we are probably negotiating now over in realtive terms pretty much nothing now.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
So basically your line of thinking, you are saying "he might win us the champions league....meh" ???

I am half empty so I will say woo-hoooo great signing....still should have signed Grealish last season instead of VDB and Pellestri.

In all seriousness I dont think anyone gives a toss about the fee now, just get it done, give them what they want or walk away and sign someone else, we are probably negotiating now over in realtive terms pretty much nothing now.
What I'm saying is the fact he's a year late doesn't excite me as much because I know he's nowhere near enough to challenge for the league and we won't do the additional work and/or put in the investment to get us there.

If we didn't sign Pellestri and even maybe Diallo last year, we could have spent it on Sancho and may have had a chance at the league this last year. Basically, the Liverpool model of buy good quality, not quantity.

Irrational.

Not true, we are just trying to even up the score as we didnt know how shite Mikhataryan was
Mkhitaryan, Kagawa, Sahin, Götze, Reus, Dembele, Schurrle - they've sold more duds than successes. We're understandably trying to be sensible about the fee. Dortmund can feck off with their over-inflated player valuations, for someone they picked up for less than €10 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.