Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

30 million Euros for him is crazy. Sure, he's talented, but I wouldn't say that he's as proven as Camavinga is.
Hardly any different to what we did with Diallo. I'd imagine we wouldn't go for him just based on his last season. We've probably had him on our radar for longer and it would also be based on information we gathered, while he was still playing at academy level.

Gandalf

According to Torcedores from that same Sport Witness article, Flamengo want to pay 1.5 million Euros for the fee and split his 196k Euros/month wage in half. They also want a 15-million-Euro purchase option (which should be more than 10 million Pounds), but United are starting their position on 27 million Euros, so there's quite a bit of room for negotiation.

This won't be a speedy exit, but I do think that Pereira will eventually leave. I don't see any room for him in this squad except as a central midfielder, where he's not that good.
Essentially as the deal is supposed to be up to December 2022 that would mean the loan fee would not actually cover our half of his wages so we would be paying Andreas to play for someone else. I don't see how we can entertain this as surely we can at least loan him within Europe and get his wages covered for 12 months and hope he does enough to attract a serious bid, only way the Flamengo deal would make any sense is if it comes with an obligation to buy.

Devil may care

Think he's our Bruno back-up. Ole admitted that he over played Bruno last season, so he'll see plenty of football once the fixtures start getting congested.
Then why keep Mata? Plus Sancho can play there if needed, Lingard has had his chances, time to get some money for him and free up space.

Laughable, beggars can't be choosers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Hardly any different to what we did with Diallo. I'd imagine we wouldn't go for him just based on his last season. We've probably had him on our radar for longer and it would also be based on information we gathered, while he was still playing at academy level.
Definitely. I'm confident that United have done their homework on him. On the package, I'm hoping that Metz are demanding 30 million Euros in total and not just a base fee for that, but for now, we don't have much info about that from RMC.

bucky

Definitely. I'm confident that United have done their homework on him. On the package, I'm hoping that Metz are demanding 30 million Euros in total and not just a base fee for that, but for now, we don't have much info about that from RMC.
Either way he could be a good alternative to Camavinga.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Too early to tell but I actually think that Laporta is doing an excellent job there since his return. He has played the Messi situation beautifully. Getting his crippling wages off the clubs books while having the situation lamented, but accepted was a masterstroke.

If he ends the window having attained wage reductions for most of their senior players and he can cut away even a few of those big wages, that is an amazing start for a club that was in disarray on his arrival.

As expected, they looked good against Sociedad in the opener. There will be life after Messi and he has been the guy brave enough to make that change. I think he deserves a massive amount of credit so far.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Too early to tell but I actually think that Laporta is doing an excellent job there since his return. He has played the Messi situation beautifully. Getting his crippling wages off the clubs books while having the situation lamented, but accepted was a masterstroke.

If he ends the window having attained wage reductions for most of their senior players and he can cut away even a few of those big wages, that is an amazing start for a club that was in disarray on his arrival.

As expected, they looked good against Sociedad in the opener. There will be life after Messi and he has been the guy brave enough to make that change. I think he deserves a massive amount of credit so far.
Exactly. I don't get why a bunch of Barcelona fans have been so pissed off at him. Succeeding Bartomeu was always going to be tough, and tough decisions have to be made to bring the club back to some sort of normalcy. The fact that the players are behind him (for now) is a great sign. Laporta's done this before, and I expect him to do it again re: Barcelona's finances and stability.

Teja

Doesn't make any sense when we can just play Pogba, Sancho and, worst case, Mata there. Time to cash in.
Then why keep Mata? Plus Sancho can play there if needed, Lingard has had his chances, time to get some money for him and free up space.
Obviously, if West Ham make a proper transfer offer, we'll sell him, but we won't let him go out on loan again because we'd much rather use him here instead.

Mata is proper backup material.. there was some talk of giving him lower wages and potentially a role as a club ambassador in the future. Don't think he'll play a lot.

Sancho / Pogba can play there, but that'll leave us a bit light in terms of squad depth. One injury and we're stuck playing the same side through fixture congestion. Imagine if we have a Wednesday (CL) - Sunday (PL) - Wednesday (FA / League) - Saturday rotation.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I mentioned him as a potential signing a while back and I'd be happy to see us sign him. He has all the attributes to be a fantastic midfielder in multiple different roles.
His passing looks really good for an 18 year old.

Feels like he could be targeted to be a deep lying playmaker even if that's not exactly how he plays now.

I'd like to know opinions of him, let me know if its okay for me to start a thread on him- if the links seem reputable.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
His passing looks really good for an 18 year old.

Feels like he could be targeted to be a deep lying playmaker even if that's not exactly how he plays now.

I'd like to know opinions of him, let me know if its okay for me to start a thread on him- if the links seem reputable.
You can start a thread on him if you like. We've been linked to him for a while now.

OmarUnited4ever

According to Torcedores from that same Sport Witness article, Flamengo want to pay 1.5 million Euros for the fee and split his 196k Euros/month wage in half. They also want a 15-million-Euro purchase option (which should be more than 10 million Pounds), but United are starting their position on 27 million Euros, so there's quite a bit of room for negotiation.

This won't be a speedy exit, but I do think that Pereira will eventually leave. I don't see any room for him in this squad except as a central midfielder, where he's not that good.
at first i read that as 196k/weekly :lol: :lol:

imagine if Andreas Pereira was on such money.

Hoof the ball

Came on the Caf. Saw there was 35 new tweets. Not gonna lie, thought some serious business had happened. Turns out it's just 35 maybe this, maybe that Tweets. Sigh.

LittleP14

FYI, Kyle Hudlin is 2.06m tall or 6'9"! :eek:
I am Solihull Moors ST holder - I watched a lot of our games via stream last season an I can tell you now Hudlin is superb. He has great feet and a cannon of a shot on him for a tall lad. Id be gutted to see him go, especially to those lot, but as long as we get a good fee i'll be happy for him!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I am Solihull Moors ST holder - I watched a lot of our games via stream last season an I can tell you now Hudlin is superb. He has great feet and a cannon of a shot on him for a tall lad. Id be gutted to see him go, especially to those lot, but as long as we get a good fee i'll be happy for him!
Thanks for the insight. I can see why City would be interested in him, though it'd suck to see him go there only to be loaned out to a variety of clubs.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

More info:
  • Napoli are looking for a 4th CB. Options:
    • Nikola Maksimovic (free agent) could return if he accepts a 1-year contract.
    • Rugani on loan from Juventus (if Juventus are okay with it)
    • Juan Jesus (free agent); low-salary offer expected
  • Villarreal offered Estupiñán to Napoli, who weren't interested. Emery now wants to keep the player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source for the Emerson news:

Apparently, Layvin Kurzawa's no longer a likely option, so Lyon have shifted their focus to Emerson Palmieri.

RUCK4444

Cheers. 27 million Euros is hopeful from us but at least we are trying to push the price of our player sales up a bit.

Agree that he definitely doesn’t have room in the squad or the ability to play here. A move would be best for his career at this point as well.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Roma now open to loan + buy option
    • Loan fee: 1 million Euros
    • Transfer fee: 3.5-4 million Euros
  • Potential outgoing transfers
    • Carles Perez: no progress in negotiations with Newcastle United
    • Nzonzi & Diawara: only contacts to their agents from other clubs

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Loïc Tanzi shuts down the PSG links to Cristiano Ronalo.
Whatever happens with Kylian Mbappe (who PSG don't want to sell), Cristiano Ronaldo is not an option today for the club for this summer.
I'm expecting these links to ramp up next summer.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Roma is going big this year. I know they have Jose….a meltdown waiting to happen…. But what has opened their spending?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Roma is going big this year. I know they have Jose….a meltdown waiting to happen…. But what has opened their spending?
Jose wants his team, and it looks like Roma are giving him the squad that he wants. With that said, they've failed to bring Xhaka in, and Abraham's transfer is structured so that they don't pay so much money up front, so I don't necessarily think that they're freely spending. They're trying to remain economical, and by freeing up the wages that Dzeko was earning, they can possibly bring in more players now.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Someone who can't spell know giving life advice :lol:
I care not what people rated players as nearly a decade ago, lad has proven himself not worth the hype and I personably didn't see that the hype was about at the time. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean at all you know better, nor that you can inform me of what I haven't seen with my own eyes. So please feel free to take your own advise on shutting your pie hole.
I won't read any further, only people with incredibly low IQ would laugh at a typo. Red Toad is that your nickname in real life? Sounds like some grumpy fan in a pub which gets everything last and make some silly jokes spouting random words thinking it's so funny.. and I'm finished with you.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Which is why we shouldn’t get carried away with Hannibal etc
I must say that I will be very disappointed if he doesn't make it but he showed a lot to deserve the hype. I don't get carried away with that many players to be honest. However he's very mature for his age, physically developed, mentally strong and has very wide skillset. Understanding of the game, passing ability, vision, finishing, dribbling ability. Defensive side of the game. I think he's got a very good chance. Only injuries and some weird shift in mentality can stop him. He's a different case than Andreas imo, but you can quote me when he leaves and I will fail to predict his future. I am betting against the odds already because very few players make it at the top.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Someone who can't spell know giving life advice :lol:
I care not what people rated players as nearly a decade ago, lad has proven himself not worth the hype and I personably didn't see that the hype was about at the time. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean at all you know better, nor that you can inform me of what I haven't seen with my own eyes. So please feel free to take your own advise on shutting your pie hole.
I won't read any further, only people with incredibly low IQ would laugh at a typo. Red Toad is that your nickname in real life? Sounds like some grumpy fan in a pub which gets everything last and make some silly jokes spouting random words thinking it's so funny.. and I'm finished with you.
Can you both let this go now please and let's stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.