Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Nemanja Maksimovic is currently a free agent and is on Napoli's radar, still. Eddie Salcedo was previously on loan to Hellas Verona from Inter, and Genoa are interested in bringing him in on loan.

Teja

So that's around £70m or so raised between Odegaard and Varane, plus whatever Ramos was on off the wage packet. Decent enough outgoings in the current market, but I'm sure they were hoping to chuck more away.
70m + Varane / Ramos wages should get them Mbappe?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Waldschmidt might be back in Germany sooner than I thought. My guess is they're looking at him to take João Victor's place in the squad.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Another pointless loan move. Should have sold him 4-5m long back when we had the chance

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Any obligation to buy? I don’t see the point of another loan for Andreas at this moment. Better all round if he is sold!
The only info we have from Venê Casagrande via O Dia is that this will be a 12-month loan, which means that Andreas will play on until the end of this season with Flamengo, have pre-season with them, and play in what should be the first half of their season before returning to United. There could be a purchase option, but we don't know at this stage.

Edea

People talked about budget.
But what about money from Teamviewer deal?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Maximilian Eggestein joins Freiburg from Werder Bremen

Freiburg have signed a solid attacking player. He should be fun to watch under Christian Streich.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Does seem very odd, they aren't even paying his wages, so it's still costing us money.

I thought we had a potential buyer lined up. If he's not in our plans, take 5M-10M, or whatever, put some money in the bank and save a few mil in salary too.
They are, just not all of it.
As Venê Casagrande informed, Manchester United accepted Flamengo's proposal. Loan until the middle of next year with no fixed purchase value. A conversation between Andreas and the board of the English club was fundamental for the negotiation. Clubs will split player salaries.

All that is needed is an exchange of documentation for the agreement to be official, which can still happen today.
Flamengo and Manchester United will split the wages according to Fred Caldeira. The reason this worked out is because Andreas really wanted to go to Flamengo. Otherwise, United also had offers from Everton and Fenerbahce, both of which also offered purchase options.

EDIT: I don't know how reliable Extra are, but here you go.

They state that Flamengo will pay €1 million as the loan fee and that there will be a purchase option included in the deal.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Flamengo and Manchester United will split the wages according to Fred Caldeira. The reason this worked out is because Andreas really wanted to go to Flamengo. Otherwise, United also had offers from Everton and Fenerbahce, both of which also offered purchase options.

They state that Flamengo will pay €1 million as the loan fee and that there will be a purchase option included in the deal.
It says split his wages, so they're not paying it all.

Silas

Everton could've been a good move for him from a footballing perspective.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

So after all of those links to Crystal Palace from Turkey, we finally get a solid link to a London club for Tufan. However, it's now Watford and not Crystal Palace.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Man. City links come from Rai Sport in Italy. They report that City are keeping tabs on him as an alternative to Kane.

Mark Pawelek

I hope they're paying a loan fee, a big one.
Top South American clubs don't pay big fees for players. Never more than £20m. Typically less than £5m. Doing well if United get a £2m loan fee from a South American club. The English Championship has more money than either of the two big South American leagues.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So, my original point still stands, ffs!
Your original post included the fact that Flamengo weren't paying his salary, so I just added a clarification. If you wanted to state that United are paying part of the wages, then yeah, fair enough. This was bound to happen once Andreas chose Flamengo. It was going to be either this or him rotting on our bench and us paying his full salary.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Your original post included the fact that Flamengo weren't paying his salary, so I just added a clarification. If you wanted to state that United are paying part of the wages, then yeah, fair enough. This was bound to happen once Andreas chose Flamengo. It was going to be either this or him rotting on our bench and us paying his full salary.
I give up

UTD_Since_1978

I think that this will be a good loan move for Williams. He should do well under Daniel Farke even if he doesn't necessarily start all the time.
What I don't get is how come when it comes to our younger players that are born in the UK & used to the British climate like Williams get loaned to British clubs yet Pellistri who has only lived & played in South America gets loaned to a Spanish club, a country that has a better climate than the UK, surely a player born in South America must get used to the UK climate, culture & style of play if he wants to succeed at UTD, right?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What I don't get is how come when it comes to our younger players that are born in the UK & used to the British climate like Williams get loaned to British clubs yet Pellistri who has only lived & played in South America gets loaned to a Spanish club, a country that has a better climate than the UK, surely a player born in South America must get used to the UK climate, culture & style of play if he wants to succeed at UTD, right?
Pellistri wanted to go back to Alavés, and United didn't have to spend much time negotiating terms with them given their prior contacts. As beneficial as a loan to an English club would have been for United, a loan to La Liga wouldn't necessarily harm Pellistri. Courtois honed his skills at Atletico Madrid, Christensen at Gladbach, Mount at Vitesse before spending 1 season with Derby County, etc. Pellistri at Alavés can work out for United, still; it all depends on how much match time he can get for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.