Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Andrea Belotti gets linked to another big club.
  • Fee: €20m-22m
    • €10m less than Correa
  • Inter are negotiating for Belotti in parallel to Correa.
    • Final choice goes to Simone Inzaghi if both can be attained

Dante

Average bang
So that's Kabak, Bakayoko and Torreira all about to be loaned from the PL to Serie A in the space of a few posts.

Those Italian clubs seem to love picking up the cheap castoffs from over here, but really hate commiting to buy them.

OmarUnited4ever

• Everton will only go up to €30 million for Joaquín Correa.
  • Correa preferred Inter and PSG over Everton (due to CL football prospects).
    • Correa, however, realises that options are slim, so he remains open to Everton.
  • Negotiations continue.

If Everton get him, he would be a quality option, not sure how he would handle PL, but at the very least he is a good player and can work together with DCL & Richarlison

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So that's Kabak, Bakayoko and Torreira all about to be loaned from the PL to Serie A in the space of a few posts.

Those Italian clubs seem to love picking up the cheap castoffs from over here, but really hate commiting to buy them.
FYI, Kabak wasn't picked up by Liverpool. He's still stuck at Schalke.

OmarUnited4ever

Everton are now ruled out of the signing. Inter are the only team going after him, now.
if that is the case, it is also a good option for Inter, who will have good forwards for the upcoming season, like Dzeko & Lautaro plus Correa if he joins.

Bestietom

We started off with 2 fantastic buys but we still haven't addressed the most important part of the team, the engine room.
We need to get at least 1 top midfielder in before deadline, as a winger and a CB is not enough to win the Premiership this season.

theklr

We started off with 2 fantastic buys but we still haven't addressed the most important part of the team, the engine room.
We need to get at least 1 top midfielder in before deadline, as a winger and a CB is not enough to win the Premiership this season.
100% agree - but we simply dont have the money (or Glazers wont give them) to adress 3 positions in a single window unfortunately.

Mind you people will still yell Ole out when we dont win it this year.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
100% agree - but we simply dont have the money (or Glazers wont give them) to adress 3 positions in a single window unfortunately.

Mind you people will still yell Ole out when we dont win it this year.
I'd more put it down to squad space, if we sold say 3 players for a combined 20m I don't think we'd have an issue splashing 50-60m on someone for that CM position. We've got such a bloated squad at the moment though it's crazy to think of adding to it without selling some.

pascell

Saul AND Rice? :confused:
The Rice rumours are coming from Andy Mitten, who said IF West Ham come in for Lingard, we'll ask about Rice. Think we'd have opened negotiations by now and offered Lingard plus cash if we thought their valuation of Rice had dropped to a reasonable level.

I'm hoping we're playing the long game on either Camavinga or Tchouameni. Probably wishful thinking but we're probably hoping Monaco are knocked out of the CL qualifiers so that might bring Monaco to the table, or PSG don't go in for Camavinga and he accepts a move to United.

b20times

We should be going for Harry Kane if Gaz last night was true about what he said.

Sylar

Saul and Trippier to end the window then. Lovely
Ill be surprised if we get Trippier, especially if somebody isnt buying Dalot. I cannot see us spending 20+ on Trippier especially as hes turning 31 in a month

$inner_88

Donny will get to show Saul his favourite place to cry on the bench when McFred start 90% of our games.

Are AS actually reliable?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
At this point, I'd be very happy with Saul. We need a midfielder who has high technical ability on the ball and can play out under pressure - I'd like to think he's good at this.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
At this point, I'd be very happy with Saul. We need a midfielder who has high technical ability on the ball and can play out under pressure - I'd like to think he's good at this.
You’d like to think, isn’t the same as he is

I’m not sure if he’s any better than Herrera was, he seems to have fallen off a cliff

SAF is the GOAT

Any chance of us taking Tchouameni from AS Monaco if they'll failed to qualify tomorrow against Shakhtar ?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
You’d like to think, isn’t the same as he is

I’m not sure if he’s any better than Herrera was, he seems to have fallen off a cliff
I'm at the point where I would almost take any CM. That on Sunday made me feel utterly fed up because I can see that we are infor another season of seeing our midfield dominated by mid-table sides

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I'm at the point where I would almost take any CM. That on Sunday made me feel utterly fed up because I can see that we are infor another season of seeing our midfield dominated by mid-table sides
It’s the inconsistency that drives me mad, especially from the middle of the park

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Ill be surprised if we get Trippier, especially if somebody isnt buying Dalot. I cannot see us spending 20+ on Trippier especially as hes turning 31 in a month
31 PAST IT. I’d be careful @sewey89 32 is grandpa age according to the CAF.

Wonder how ancient our main man striker Cavani must be feeling? Do we have to pay extra for his Zimmer frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.