Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Esporte Espetacular

Andreas's father Marcos Pereira on whether his son will return to Europe:
I think that today is the best moment in his career, not only on the field, but in the locker room, in the club. In today’s conditions, I think it’s difficult for him to return to Europe, in case Flamengo wants to keep him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Another reason Saúl won't go back to Atletico Madrid is because they don't have room for his wages for this season.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU

Michael Emenalo used to work for Chelsea as a sporting director.
Why would signing him be a huge coup? Yes, he recruited some good players for Chelsea, but he recruited so many youngsters and very few of them became a success. His % success won't be that good if you consider the total amount of recruitment he made during his time at Chelsea. Also, most of the Chelsea fans who i know hates him and was happy when he left.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

Maduke Okoye (Sparta Rotterdam GK) to Watford. Will be finalized in January and he'll be loaned back to Sparta for the remainder of the 21/22 season.

Edit: 7m fee according to transfermarkt

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Lorenzo Insigne's agent was in BMO Field yesterday for Toronto FC's last home match of the season. This is further intensifying the Insigne to Toronto FC links.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Gerrard will also bring Gary McAllister and Michael Beale for his Villa backroom staff.
  • Denmark head coach Kasper Hjulmand has ruled himself out of the Villa job.
    I'm happy to be the Danish national coach, and I'm not going anywhere right now. I think I have only just started and I am in the process of finding out what this team can do. I love the job. For me, it is a big challenge to see how far we can go. How well we can get to play because we have a very exciting team with great potential.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Inter Milan want to completely close the signing of Onana in December. Barça is still attentive to what may happen to him, wjp will be released by Ajax. The goalkeeping coach, José de la Fuente, on Xavi's staff, previously worked with the keeper when he was in grassroots football [i.e. coming up with La Masia].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: BT

Andreas Christiansen on rumours that the offers were unsatisfactory:
I will not comment on it [regarding the contract]. I have said this to Høyer (Head of Communications at DBU] because you know everything that has been written,
On the fact that he doesn't feel valued:
I can’t do that at all. I feel valued, I’m happy, but I don’t get into the contract situation.
On the fact that he'll be a free agent in 8 months:
No. But I’m still happy and I enjoy the football, so there’s not that much. I’m happy. Again, I don’t think about it [talking to other clubs from January] at all. I enjoy playing football and I don’t feel there is any pressure or anything. I just enjoy it. I don’t know why everyone thinks it’s a bad situation. No one has said it’s bad [for] both parties.
On how this isn't a bad situation for Chelsea:
Because I’m still happy and I enjoy playing football. Yes [it’s in Chelsea’s interest to tie him down to a new contract], but on the other hand, they also have a player who right now enjoys playing football and the coach shows him confidence. There is no bad relationship, there is nothing.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea

Source: BT

Andreas Christiansen on rumours that the offers were unsatisfactory:

On the fact that he doesn't feel valued:

On the fact that he'll be a free agent in 8 months:

On how this isn't a bad situation for Chelsea:
They are not discussing what aspect his agent is not agreeing on with the new contract. I am sure they will work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.