Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

Two separate exclusives, apparently:

:lol:
What’s going on here? Wasn’t he a must buy a few years back?
Gotta admire the wildness of Chelsea business. It’s almost making me root for them

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Would love to get excited about it but 1. I have no idea who he is and 2. I don’t want Sander to leave.
He's an all-around box-to-box midfielder who's useful on both ends of the pitch. Not only is he physically gifted, but he's also skillful on the ball. Recently, he scored a peach of a free kick, which I wasn't expecting, so he's clearly a skilled football player. His passing is also quite good, and he has the potential to set the tempo for the team.

He's still quite raw, but the potential is there for him to be a solid all-around midfielder.

Josh 76

Tier 2:
It was just over a year ago when he was running the show at Wembley against England at the Euros. Who would have thought he would be sold for under 10m a year later. Crazy!

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
He's an all-around box-to-box midfielder who's useful on both ends of the pitch. Not only is he physically gifted, but he's also skillful on the ball. Recently, he scored a peach of a free kick, which I wasn't expecting, so he's clearly a skilled football player. His passing is also quite good, and he has the potential to set the tempo for the team.

He's still quite raw, but the potential is there for him to be a solid all-around midfielder.
Cheers. Sounds a good prospect but losing a player of Berge’s quality is heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.